White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

You will learn like they all have lol
No I won't. I will never learn to be a bitch white and talk strategy for bowing my head and keeping silent in public. That's not what I'm about. I talk about taking your country from you and shaming and ridiculing your culture into extinction. You keep practicing how to be a bitch.

No I won't. I will never learn to be a bitch white and talk about strategy for bowing my head and keeping silent in public. That's not what I'm about. I talk about taking your country from and shaming and ridiculing your culture into extinction. You keep practicing how to be a bitch.
You’re going to end up looking like a Ahmad Aubrey Lol or Tavon Martin 🤣🤣

Not a trick question at all. You criticize Black people the same way you criticize everyone else.

Be consistent. If you would not ask a white person walking in your neighborhood if they are lost, do not do it to a black person. If you would not ask a white person why they are in your building, do not ask a black person either. If you would ask a white person this, then ask a black person the same.

This is not really rocket science here

And she likely did just that, and look what she got for her troubles.

If a black person had done it they would be wrong also, this seems to be the difference between us.

Why in the world to you think it is ok to hand something to some strangers kid without asking first? That is just rude and wrong. I would not even do it with the kid of someone I knew if I had not asked to do do before.

A simple "do you mind if I let him play with this while I am at the counter" would have been the correct thing to do, no matter the skin color of anyone involved.

Rude and wrong? The kid was fascinated with the game. It was a gesture of kindness and being neighborly to a stranger. It's not like I handed the kid a copy of my Playboy magazine.

Rude and wrong? The kid was fascinated with the game. It was a gesture of kindness and being neighborly to a stranger. It's not like I handed the kid a copy of my Playboy magazine.

It was a nice gesture, but it was ruined by you not asking the mother if it were ok or not prior to doing it.

I am assuming you never had kids or you would know this, you do not just hand things to a strangers kid without asking first.

This is a basic common courtesy .

I would not hand something to my sister's kids without asking the first time if it were ok.

Why in the world did the incident rise to the level of "current events"? Are racist lefties so desperate for an issue that they troll this stuff?

I would probably have spoken to him. My encounters are generally friendly with good results. I'm certainly not insulting to anyone.
He wasn't in his neighborhood.
So what . People have offered me assistance when I was lost. In fact quite recently I was lost and a young black woman stepped up to help me out. If you don't need help, just say " thanks, but I'm okay".

You just can't win today.

Woman Branded 'Racist' for Asking Black Man if He Was Lost Divides Internet​

OF COURSE IT'S RACIST! All she had to do was to walk by him and say "good morning". If he was lost he would ask a question. But she assumed his color indicated he didn't "belong" there. How more racist can you be????

And regarding your hateful crap about civil war, what the criminal right is doing in arming itself and looking toward civil war is an announcement that you KNOW you're in a minority and you KNOW you can't win democratically or constitutionally, so you plan to kill the opposition and take over by force. And then you're hypocritical enough to bitch about communists killing "millions" and taking over when your plan is to do the same damned thing!

OF COURSE IT'S RACIST! All she had to do was to walk by him and say "good morning". If he was lost he would ask a question. But she assumed his color indicated he didn't "belong" there. How more racist can you be????

And regarding your hateful crap about civil war, what the criminal right is doing in arming itself and looking toward civil war is an announcement that you KNOW you're in a minority and you KNOW you can't win democratically or constitutionally, so you plan to kill the opposition and take over by force. And then you're hypocritical enough to bitch about communists killing "millions" and taking over when your plan is to do the same damned thing!

"OF COURSE IT'S RACIST!"

There it is right there folks! Insanity at it's finest.

Forum List

Back