White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

Who said I wasn't.?

Again, you think I am actually serious with any of this.

All of this is for the benefit of Biff, superconspiracybrutha, and the rest of these assholes on here who are constantly looking for a reason to call us racist.

I may as will have some fun right?

That is your choice to make. I would not go that way, but each to their own

Best thing is to never interact with blacks. Can't hurt their feelings if you don't talk to them.
That maybe so, but in my case, it can hurt when one who is good enough isn't here anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, all races have their bad apples. I learned that from my own family members and them and I both are as Caucasian as a person can come.

Exactly.

Cultural Marxism a.k.a. CriticalTheory has completely fucked up our society.

If I'm going to be deemed a racist no goddamn reason, I'm not holding back one bit.

I could care less who calls me racist. There is nothing wrong with learning from your mistakes.

Several years ago I got a new phone, it might have been an iPhone. In any case I was at the building department to fill out some forms and a black lady with her young son sat next to me on the bench. The child was fascinated with the video game I was playing so when they called my name, I handed my phone to the kid so he could play the game while I tended to the clerk at the counter. I figured it's the first chance he ever had at messing with a smart phone. After I got done the clerk called her name, she and her son stood up. She gave me a dirty look and told the child "Give dat man his phone back" as I passed them going back to my seat.

No more. Screw them. You can't be nice to them because they are not nice to begin with. If it was a white mother, I'm sure she would have thanked me profusely and smiled, perhaps introduce herself.

White people don't belong with black people plain and simple.

I could care less who calls me racist. There is nothing wrong with learning from your mistakes.

Several years ago I got a new phone, it might have been an iPhone. In any case I was at the building department to fill out some forms and a black lady with her young son sat next to me on the bench. The child was fascinated with the video game I was playing so when they called my name, I handed my phone to the kid so he could play the game while I tended to the clerk at the counter. I figured it's the first chance he ever had at messing with a smart phone. After I got done the clerk called her name, she and her son stood up. She gave me a dirty look and told the child "Give dat man his phone back" as I passed them going back to my seat.

No more. Screw them. You can't be nice to them because they are not nice to begin with. If it was a white mother, I'm sure she would have thanked me profusely and smiled, perhaps introduce herself.

White people don't belong with black people plain and simple.
You can't judge all black people by one jackass woman.

Everyone knows that the proper behavior is to not directly engage. It is recommended to cross the street and not make eye contact. Anything else is racist.

That's right. You white racists better learn to bow your head, close your mouth and keep on steppin when you see black people. 😂

this is a trick question.

There is no proper way to criticize Black people.

They are beyond criticism.

Anything even resembling criticism, is racism.

Not a trick question at all. You criticize Black people the same way you criticize everyone else.

Be consistent. If you would not ask a white person walking in your neighborhood if they are lost, do not do it to a black person. If you would not ask a white person why they are in your building, do not ask a black person either. If you would ask a white person this, then ask a black person the same.

This is not really rocket science here

Forum List

Back