Amal Clooney

They're a joke; nobody cares about their silly Court. Nobody cares about Clooney's posturing lunacy either.

Sadly a lot of people do care.

Back in the day actors, musicians, celebrities all had to have some talent of value to earn their fame and fortune. You needed something to offer for it all.

Now, we talk very little about celebrities talents or value and so on. Now their personal lives are more important than their talents. We have rich and famous people now that are rich and famous just because of their personal lives and what they say or do.

Even in like kim Kardashians situation, she was attacked for not having an opinion. So some super rich and super famous person who doesn't actually do anything is attacked for not having an opinion on something.

Our society is crazy, and people care way too much about people like her. People like you I don't care, but there millions and millions and millions of people who do care, that's why these people exist.

Sadly a lot of people do care.

Back in the day actors, musicians, celebrities all had to have some talent of value to earn their fame and fortune. You needed something to offer for it all.

Now, we talk very little about celebrities talents or value and so on. Now their personal lives are more important than their talents. We have rich and famous people now that are rich and famous just because of their personal lives and what they say or do.

Even in like kim Kardashians situation, she was attacked for not having an opinion. So some super rich and super famous person who doesn't actually do anything is attacked for not having an opinion on something.

Our society is crazy, and people care way too much about people like her. People like you I don't care, but there millions and millions and millions of people who do care, that's why these people exist.
Retard. This is Amal Clooney's qualification.
She is hardly just a celebrity. Try to keep up. :itsok:

Arab apologist, professional liar, teaches at Columbia, a cesspool of terrorist love, so of course the perverts and sociopaths love her.

Arab apologist, professional liar, teaches at Columbia, a cesspool of terrorist love, so of course the perverts and sociopaths love her.

She still has Lebanese citizenship.

I lived for a while near the village in Berkshire where the Clooneys renovated a mansion, at great cost. l think they are hardly ever there. Uri Geller also has a property in that area.

I think it is so... uh... what's the word..?

Neanderthal or something

to just cheer for (advocate, support...) your own tribe and forget about anyone else.. I mean, don't the Israelies have a right to defend their country?

But all the "palestinians" care about, including Clooney

is their own group

Forum List

Back