White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

I once encountered a black "teen", aka thug, on a bicycle in Toledo who told me, "you in da wrong 'hood" of course, no racism there.
I heard a guy one night say....man you B in da yard motherfucka !
I said. I know. There's fucking yard apes everywhere.
Then I got out of the truck.... I was wearing a 3 screw Super Blackhawk in a Bianchi crossdraw. The conversation ended abruptly.
1977 or so...
* da yard was a place behind the Norfolk and western rr headquarters. Tough dudes in dat hood. Mostly nice guys

It shows you how over-the-top oversensitive modern culture is in America.
And why wouldn't it be? Virtually every single black leader in America is a practicing race baiter. And got their leader position because of it.
Take that and all the nonsense about white privileges, why would anyone be surprised by this young man's reaction to someone simply being helpful.
His reaction should have been exactly the same whether the adult woman was white or black. She was just being a nice person.

I just give you a factual answer.

This is a racist statement.... homeless and stupid, aka black, probably.

If you do not wish to be seen as a racist, do not make such racist comments
Ibviously, I am giving SuperConsliracyBrutha what he is looking for.

I'm going to be deemed a racist one way or another.

I may as well and saw the fuck out of that jack ass. Right?

Most of us can interact with people of all races and colors every day and not offend them.

Why are you all not capable of doing so?

Who said I wasn't.?

Again, you think I am actually serious with any of this.

All of this is for the benefit of Biff, superconspiracybrutha, and the rest of these assholes on here who are constantly looking for a reason to call us racist.

I may as will have some fun right?

Can't have people asking confused looking disheveled people wandering aimlessly through a neighborhood if they need help.

No, you really can't these days. You see somebody like that, you call the police or just leave them there unless they're bleeding to death, and even then, call an ambulance. Don't get involved or you wind up getting a remark like that.

No, you really can't these days. You see somebody like that, you call the police or just leave them there unless they're bleeding to death, and even then, call an ambulance. Don't get involved or you wind up getting a remark like that.
Exactly.

Cultural Marxism a.k.a. CriticalTheory has completely fucked up our society.

If I'm going to be deemed a racist no goddamn reason, I'm not holding back one bit.

Forum List

Back