Another Hoax Bites the Dust.

As virtually every thinking utterance made in last 5 years has come true while lib loons safe space with what their feelings wish had happened.
Pelosi did not want adequate protection, Trump told them to go vigorously but peacefully . Doors were opened and people let in. Doors were closed and the Pelosi plants started a ruckus which spread. An unarmed veteran was murdered. People who were there have been carted off to god knows where. Trump is on trial for a stake burn.

As virtually every thinking utterance made in last 5 years has come true while lib loons safe space with what their feelings wish had happened.
Pelosi did not want adequate protection, Trump told them to go vigorously but peacefully . Doors were opened and people let in. Doors were closed and the Pelosi plants started a ruckus which spread. An unarmed veteran was murdered. People who were there have been carted off to god knows where. Trump is on trial for a stake burn.

Uh, guy, blaming Pelosi for the riot is like blaming a rape victim for wearing too short of a dress.

Trump is the one who incited that mob of fucking lunatics.
Trump is the one who failed to provide adequate security
Trump is the one who let these lunatics run amok for hours before saying anything.

Uh, guy, blaming Pelosi for the riot is like blaming a rape victim for wearing too short of a dress.

Trump is the one who let these lunatics run amok for hours before saying anything.
Your ruses are falling apart every single day

Framing and imprisoning people to intimidate people from speaking up is wrong. It is what they are doing.

Robeson is not the only federal asset to get burned under highly scandalous circumstances. In the coming weeks, we will report on a still more explosive story of a law enforcement agent who was clearly “burned” and indicted in order to protect the Fed’s carefully guarded secrets involving January 6th. This and much more are coming soon. Stay tuned.

Well take a listen to this one.

Can't read a chart and dumber than a doorknob?
Well I guess so. It says "all employees, Government" and 23,271 is the last number if you go to the Fed and look at the same graph.

What do you think it represents? 23 Million? Tell me what I am missing.

OPM says 1.87 Million Federal Civilian Employees, not counting USPS.

Framing and imprisoning people to intimidate people from speaking up is wrong. It is what they are doing.

Robeson is not the only federal asset to get burned under highly scandalous circumstances. In the coming weeks, we will report on a still more explosive story of a law enforcement agent who was clearly “burned” and indicted in order to protect the Fed’s carefully guarded secrets involving January 6th. This and much more are coming soon. Stay tuned.

1715899241346.png

Another Repubtard proves his ignorance. You can't even read a chart of undisputable facts. Printed on left side states scale is in thousands. It's also 23 million total government employees, not just federal.
That's fine, the series is:
All Employees, Government [USGOVT]

I took that to mean Federal Gov't. I looked at the BLS tables, yes it includes State and Local so 23 million makes more sense.

Way too many gov't employees, and what it doesn't show is the number of contractors which is probably a bigger number than # of employees...

Evidence says none of that is true. Why do you still believe it?

It’s amazing you think people with counter information is a circle jerk when that’s you only wanting the story you approve of being told.
You don't have "counter information". you have a conspiracy theory and of course all the like minded (although I think using the word "mind" is a stretch) whack-jobs join in. It's the very definition of a circle jerk.

You don't have "counter information". you have a conspiracy theory and of course all the like minded (although I think using the word "mind" is a stretch) whack-jobs join in. It's the very definition of a circle jerk.
In order to have a circle jerk you have to have a group that doesn’t have any counter opinions. Otherwise you can’t have one. You’re actually trying to say that anyone not willing to join your circle jerk are the ones in one. It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back