White Fragility 101

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
No such thing as white fragility

Yes there is and you are an example of it.

I love always racism and race to white people. If they don't have a system where they can slap that black person down and for the most part white people only interact with black people when they can slap that black person down, then they often get scared and nervous
Complete BS.

I hire a lot of sub contractors for projects I do. A lot of times I'm in highly sensitive areas. Once, the company I hired to come tear down the network in the building I was doing sent me a crew of white nationalists. I could tell right away, too. The gentleman who was the site contact was a black man, a real nice guy, he politely asked the guys to move their equipment out of the hallway since the building was occupied, and the one guy yelled out "I ain't takin no shit off no shine."

I was like, aw man. I ejected the crew from the site and never used the company again, but that black gentleman, the site contact, was very nice, even after the punk yelled that at him the way he did. It was a bad situation.

And I guess you think all blacks should be like that.

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
No such thing as white fragility

Yes there is and you are an example of it.

No, there is not. It is racist bullshit, from racists assholes.

I love always racism and race to white people. If they don't have a system where they can slap that black person down and for the most part white people only interact with black people when they can slap that black person down, then they often get scared and nervous
Complete BS.

Not exactly.

End of the day, there are no such things as group rights. There are only Individual rights. And some Individuals are simply more naturally gifted than other Individuals. The proper role of government is to protect Individual liberty. Not to placate arbitrary group claims.

If it's of any consolation just vote harder. That'll fix it. Heh heh.

Sure, yeah, right.

Marc, Robin DiAngelo is one of the worst statist, collectivist, social justice warriors around. And she wouldn't last 30 seconds in a discussion with someone who understands the proper role of government and the collectivist agenda. Though, she does, to her credit, cater to her equally collectivist and statist, modern liberal readers and listeners who tend to like use racism and arbitrary victim status as a bait and switch path to encouraging more government interference in our lives.

She's not interested in racism. Not really. She's a collectivist statist. She's interested in institutionalized equality. And inserting whatever arbitrary victim status group that is convenient is the more historic go-to meme when encouraging more government interference in our lives.

With regard to discussing racism, people like Robin DiAngelo actually perpetuate racism rather than discussing it relevantly and intelligently. For without that premise of arbitrary victimhood, they have a harder time soliciting more government.

IM2 referenced the statist SJW a week or so ago. I kind of chuckled.

People like Robin DiAngelo want to create the impression that only modern collectivist liberals care about racism and they do that for no other reason than, as I said, to promote more government interference and a bigger government. To promote institutionalized equality. Modern liberalism, however well-intentioned, is a byproduct of the same collectivist thinking that characterizes racism. So, it's laughable that they use racism as their reasoning given that they're the ones who are encouraging people to view humans as members of groups rather than Individuals in the first place. It's the standerd helegian dialect. Problem, reaction, solution, kind of ruse.

As a conservative, rather than a "Fragile white'', as Robin and her fellow collectivist liberals like to label us, we'll continue to challenge the myth that collectivist modern liberals care more about racism than we do. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of Individual rights rather than group claims. Not big government institutionalized equality like Robin and most other modern collectivist liberals promote under the illusion of victim status. She doesn't care about you or any other arbitrary victim status group. She only wants more government. Encouraging Americans to view Individuals strictly as members of groups rather than as Individuals is the only real way she and other collectivist modern liberals can perpetuate the racial divide they needs in order to designate special victim status groups, for the purpose of screaming for bigger government and more government intervention in the market as well as in our daily lives.

I, for one, view the statist, collectivist rants of people like Robin DiAngelo as statist, collectivist, fragility. The idea of individualism and the proper role of government scares them to death. The idea that they should actually work their way up the ladder and to actually work to prove their worth and work to prove their ability scares them to death. Crying racial victimhood to encourage and solicit Americans to adopt a herd mentality seems the only way they know to solicit government to force society to give the slackers a free ride and an equal seat at the championship table.

You talk all that shit, but this nation has practiced collectivism from the start.

DUde. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY?

Seriously? Are you a rich shut in? A survivalist living in a bunker? Chained to a wall in a sewer?
Bitch - I'll HACK your fking head off !! Watch your mouth

I couldn't care less what blacks do, so long as I'm not forced at the barrel of a government gun to follow suit. Or whites for that matter.

Though, maturity is a virtue in gradual erosion. So, its always good when civility wins out in situations like that.

They were talking about employers, so I was reminded of the incident.

Is that okay with you?

I've had black bosses, and been fine with it. Could not have cared less. Hell, right now, I sometimes report to a black guy. I almost forgot, had to come back to this point to put it in.

Because I don't give a fuck about it.
You are lying.

I don't believe you have had and have black bosses.

DUde. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY?

Seriously? Are you a rich shut in? A survivalist living in a bunker? Chained to a wall in a sewer?
Bitch - I'll HACK your fking head off !! Watch your mouth

Dude. I'm serious. YOu seem to be completely out of touch with the reality of modern American life.

IF you are a shut in, or something like it. Be glad. Take my word for it. THe world is not a tenth as shitty as you believe

I couldn't care less what blacks do, so long as I'm not forced at the barrel of a government gun to follow suit. Or whites for that matter.

Though, maturity is a virtue in gradual erosion. So, its always good when civility wins out in situations like that.

They were talking about employers, so I was reminded of the incident.

Is that okay with you?

Then leave and go find a country with no government or rules. Sometimes incivility deserves the same in return.

I remember where I was I when I heard MLK was assassinated. I remember going to school the next day full of dread. Blacks are rioting! They will kill you! Instead we bought taffy apples and played hop scotch and tether ball and life went on. Life always goes on.
Consider what whites at the time would have done, had some black guy killed what was considered a "white leader."

You think black girls would have been able to play hopscotch and such with black girls at the time?

I want you to consider how whites responded to 9/11, as far as they treated Muslims, and anyone who happened to look like Muslims. (e.g. Shieks)

"Whites responded"! No, whites did not respond to anything. Some individuals, who might have been white, did respond badly. Yet, you just tarred all whites with the behavior of a tiny minority of whites. Obviously, you are a racist, and you seek to find some moral value in being such.

This shit made my fucking day…….hell my week……maybe even month.

Once again. White people are ONLY tough when they have a system behind them but they picked on the wrong brother. This brother just said "If ur gonna take me out then I'm taken some white boys with me"

I

NOt sure what to tell you. Because everyone reading this knows that white people and black people interact together all the time as equals.
Do you imagine that when you interact with white people and they don't treat you like shit, that you are being dominate to them?

Why don't you let them know that you think that, and let us know how that works out for you?
To most blacks ? Racism is systemic. To most whites ? Racism is personal that's why you focus so heavy on how you treat people but that's an individual thing.

Racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

You seem to think to be a racist is to be a completely terrible, evil person. This is why when the likes me IM2 MarcATL point out racism, you and others see it as a threat to their self-image, which they protect at all costs. You want all the advantages of living in a racist society, but do not want to face up to the fact that that is what they are doing.

And US society is built so that most Whites never have to face up to that fact. About 80% of whites live in White neighbourhoods, White schools, White churches, White families, White friends, White teachers, White managers, White magazines – all White everything.
Most blacks live in black neighborhoods. Have blacks friends, etc. Racism is not as systematic as you claim. If it were. Explain how blacks buy homes, go to college, get good jobs, etc.

Once again. White people are ONLY tough when they have a system behind them but they picked on the wrong brother. This brother just said "If ur gonna take me out then I'm taken some white boys with me"

I

How did that work out for him?

I

Except we don’t have a system behind us and we are still starting to fight back.

THAT is why you are scared.

To most blacks ? Racism is systemic. To most whites ? Racism is personal that's why you focus so heavy on how you treat people but that's an individual thing.

Racism is a system. It is the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It is the knowledge that one’s entire group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

You seem to think to be a racist is to be a completely terrible, evil person. This is why when the likes me IM2 MarcATL point out racism, you and others see it as a threat to their self-image, which they protect at all costs. You want all the advantages of living in a racist society, but do not want to face up to the fact that that is what they are doing.

And US society is built so that most Whites never have to face up to that fact. About 80% of whites live in White neighbourhoods, White schools, White churches, White families, White friends, White teachers, White managers, White magazines – all White everything.

Did it ever cross your mind that's because they're more than 80% of the population?

ollesafeee.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back