Zone1 White Culture holds back white people

No one is playing the victimization card but whites who whine about anti white racism.

Let us understand what this so-called victim mentality is. The victim is not the person who says whites continue to practice racism, that it’s wrong, and we need to stop it. The victim is not the black person who fights for equality whites have denied us, which has created tremendous damage that black communities face. The victim is the one who has given up, the one who tells us not to rock the boat, ignore racism, work harder, and all will be well. The victim is the person who makes up things that don’t happen, such as anti-white discrimination, or who proclaims that ant-racism means you are anti-white. The victim is the person who has all the preferences and advantages of a society but complains that somehow they are being forgotten and left out.

The victim is the type who believes that somehow another group’s fight for equality means their group loses rights. The victim is the person who thinks they are being discriminated against because the university is seventy percent white instead of seventy-five percent because it accepts people of color. The victim is the person who cries about “merit” without considering that whites, have got most of what they have due to skin color.

So don't repeat silly white slogans to me son because there is no black victimization here. If I had a victims mentality, I'd be reciting how slavery wasn't so bad like Ben Carson so that I could feel accepted by whites. You got this victimization stuff straight ass backwards.

Your use of thee term victimization card is an example of a delusional right wing statement..
You make up your own definitions to suit your agenda.

Forum List

Back