When will it stop - disproportionate coverage of white cops shooting black perpetrators

Yes, absolutely and people have been conditioned to not say what you say . But more people need to talk about this, so we can help the working class blacks living in the inter cities who is living in a place infested with crime.

But there are too many left wingers who will immediately start screaming, racist that people like me, and you know evidence to pack it up. And because of that, we continue to have problems and black majority communities where their roads are dilapidated, their homes are dilapidated they don’t have the same restaurants or grocery stores( due to theft ) as white majority neighbors.

In order for somebody to be racist they have the same backs are inferior to whites. That’s it buck stops there.

IM2 Curried Goats Superbadbrutha
john doe 101 JoeB131 Lakhota They’re all guilty of calling me a racist, and they have no evidence to back it up. They will continue to do it and innercities will continue to be infested with crime and dilapidated homes.

Nothing will change in this country until we have honesty and integrity from the politicians media and Hollywood. Black majority communities will continue to be filled with drug abuse, the levitated homes streets until we have this honesty. No amount of name-calling from the left-wing will change any of this.

God be with the beautiful working class black Christians of this country. They are being let down by the government and the media.
Show us one post I called you a racist, traitor.

1.Here is the answer to the thread question.

2. Caucasian cops will stop shooting people of color by the end of this century (or earlier) because the Caucasian population is shrinking very fast.

3. By the end of this century (or earlier), there will be no more Caucasian cops. (Here in the Los Angeles area, for example, many cops are already Hispanic ladies and gentlemen).

4. And when the day comes that all cops are people of color, they will continue to shoot (and often kill) suspects of color.

5. It is said that many bad people of color fear cops who are people of color more than they fear cops who are Caucasian.

6. Activists will demand the return of more Caucasian cops, but that will be impossible.

When will it stop - disproportionate coverage of white cops shooting black perpetrators

Ummmm... when Blacks stop perpetrating crimes in disproportionate numbers? :disbelief:

Ummmm... when LibProg-Dem -oriented mass media stop pandering to minorities? :mad:

Ummmm... when Whites get their heads out of their a$$e$ and reestablish proportionate coverage? :rolleyes:

Ummmm... translation... "Never" ??? :cool:

Last edited:
When will it stop?

When white people stop being afraid of blacks.

When society stop catering to blacks.

When the MSM stop only showing stories that get views based on making people angry or scared.

One day it will get to a point where the only way to end this kind of nonsense is to send all the blacks to Africa. There they can finally be free of the tyrannical white man and America will instantly cease to be racist

When blacks and progressives stop creating racism artificially and taking everything out of context to create racism.

When society stops catering to blacks????? When has THAT ever happened, except in the sick minds of racists like YOU???

Gotta question the sanity of the folks who cry about the coverage of the police shooting unarmed people but no the fact that the unarmed people are being shot.
Most of the unarmed people getting shot cause their own problems. I you follow orders and don't attack the police the odds of getting shot while unarmed are infinitesimal.

Most of the unarmed people getting shot cause their own problems. I you follow orders and don't attack the police the odds of getting shot while unarmed are infinitesimal.
So if the police come to you house to force you to get a Covid Shot, it's okay for them to shoot your ass if you refuse...

Would your last gasp be, "but...but...but.. I'm white!"

Forum List

Back