White Fragility 101

White fragility. Is that real thing? I see a few whites that hate themselves, the equivalent of "UNCLE TOMS". They have this white guilt thing. And I also met Blacks that don't buy into this perennial "victimization" bullshit, they transcended and got out of the loop. And they know that this asshole, George Floyd was a thug, drug addict/ criminal and never deserved this attention. But the ass hole is a NOW a martyr? Why? We live in the real world... The media insists on creating race animosity...

Your post is an example of white fragility. It's so real for you that you do it and don't know. The white uncle toms are those like you. Whites who oppose racism aren't the ones that hate themselves. There is no black victimization a George Floyd according to everyone that knew him was not what you say. You are white trash. You and those like you create racial animosity.
Your post, dear sir, is an example of proving a made up imaginary point by further indulging in a fools argument. Is the Earth flat? Oh, vaccination is bad, and the second gunman on the grassy knoll back in 63' was real too...at the same time. Instead, lets talk about black hypocrisy and this weird hear no evil, see no evil, think no evil double think mentality. Mostly regarding the violent and unpredictably of poor black males and the high black-on-black murder rate. Lets do that. Racism or police brutality (whatever the hell that IS) is the least of the poor black communities problems...Lets blames whites though...

Last edited:
This thread was created two years ago. Way before this...impeachment, corona lockdown Riots in 2020. We are ALL fragile, human beings are like that. When I see Eric Sandman/Jessup Smollett liberal media focusing on whites and driving a narrative...(only children or fools need to be told what to think) We just want the facts. And the fact is the media can't be trusted anymore. Fuck a narrative, just give us the facts, we will decide what they mean. Does that threaten liberals?

I'm sure you've seen me use the term a few times, if not, you may have seen this term used elsewhere.

Here's a discussion between a white podcaster and the white author, Robin DiAngelo, "White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism", who coined this term back in 2011.

"White Fragility 101" | Crooked Media

The author explains what white fragility is, and the impact that it has on all white people and white progressives in particular: “One of the things that can trigger white fragility is generalizing about white people.”

It goes into many other aspects of this and is quite an accurate and informative discussion.

If you're open to the discourse, it's a good listen.

Let me know your thoughts once you do.
No, I've basically ignored your white's must feel guilt over black victimization mentality pushed by their democrat masters

How about instead of listening to two people who agree with each other talk, we listen to highly credentialed folks on both sides debate a similar topic.

Dr DiAngelo talks about how whites like to present non-credentialed people's opinions and raise it to the level of, and often even higher than, credentialed people.

That said, what are these two's credentials?

It’s 4 people, 2 on each side. I’m also not down with credentialism when used as an appeal to authority. That’s not so in this case. Dyson is a professor of black studies I believe as well as a preacher, his partner is a journalist for The NY Times (I think). The other side is Jordan Pederson famous psychologist and author, and his partner is a famous British author and pundit as well. The topic is mainly political correctness, but they spend a good amount of time delving into race.

I saw that debate. It is worth watching. It is apparent that Dyson can't make or defend his positions.

How about instead of listening to two people who agree with each other talk, we listen to highly credentialed folks on both sides debate a similar topic.

Dr DiAngelo talks about how whites like to present non-credentialed people's opinions and raise it to the level of, and often even higher than, credentialed people.

That said, what are these two's credentials?

It’s 4 people, 2 on each side. I’m also not down with credentialism when used as an appeal to authority. That’s not so in this case. Dyson is a professor of black studies I believe as well as a preacher, his partner is a journalist for The NY Times (I think). The other side is Jordan Pederson famous psychologist and author, and his partner is a famous British author and pundit as well. The topic is mainly political correctness, but they spend a good amount of time delving into race.

I saw that debate. It is worth watching. It is apparent that Dyson can't make or defend his positions.

Well to a post-modernist/critical theory aficionado Dyson preformed swimmingly. After all, science and reason are nothing but another tool used by racist.

No, I've basically ignored your white's must feel guilt over black victimization mentality pushed by their democrat masters
If you can present just ONE post of mine where I stated, or even suggested, that whites should feel guilt for anything, I'll pay you $1,000.00 USD.

If you can present just ONE post of mine where I stated, or even suggested, that whites should feel guilt for anything, I'll pay you $1,000.00 USD.
This sounds like a girlfriend/wife argument they make when they bring up ancient shit.

It's your thread you started this whites must feel guilt over black victimization mentality
Thanks for the thousand dollars travelers checks please

Forum List

Back