When does life begin?

Who's life? Everybody alive today started as a single cell with 23 pairs of chromosomes of unique human DNA. (Well mostly....)

So what? Who has avoided that fact?

Nature kills off a significant portion of the zygotes before they even have a chance to develop. It's not like every fertilized egg is sacred.

You're not nature. So when does life begin?

You don't care about children after they are walking around. Why does it matter?

I've been asking this question of all the pro-aborts on the board, and not a single one has answered it (and I know why).

Life begins at conception, per the scientific data. Pro-aborts will go to great lengths to avoid answering this question.

Feel free to go on the record here as I have done: Life begins at conception. Ending a life after conception is homicide.
I don't know. However conception seems quite likely.

Last edited:
I've been asking this question of all the pro-aborts on the board, and not a single one has answered it (and I know why).

Life begins at conception, per the scientific data. Pro-aborts will go to great lengths to avoid answering this question.

Feel free to go on the record here as I have done: Life begins at conception. Ending a life after conception is homicide.
Easy answer to a complex question. Sorry but science doesn't say that life comes from something that is not already living. The egg and sperm are alive, they don't begin living once they bump into each other. Once they do that, they are no more or less than what they were.

Easy answer to a complex question. Sorry but science doesn't say that life comes from something that is not already living. The egg and sperm are alive, they don't begin living once they bump into each other. Once they do that, they are no more or less than what they were.

I have to disagree, It becomes more imo. Most all the swimmers are gonna die. But when one bumps inside the egg, it becomes something more.

You didn't answer the question, baby-killer. When does life begin?
Ah yes, the death penalty, when someone goes out and murders someone with intent, they are no longer humans. Executed for their crimes. Babies in or out of the womb who think and dream, murdered with intent...

You don't care about children after they are walking around. Why does it matter?

Not sure if you're talking to me, but my wife and I raised our children very well and very lovingly, and they are both beautiful adults. If you're talking about your ghetto hoodrat spawn, then, no, I don't give a fuck about them.

I am pro life BUT I have no problem with abortion up to heartbeat. At conception basically means the morning after pill is murder and I am not OK with that position.

A heartbeat seems like a fair place to determine the beginning of human life. It's the same place we use to determine the end of life.
Regardless, declaring that life to be a legal person, while it's still inside another person, is problematic at best. It turns the host into public property.

A person's body is their private property - their most ultimate and personal property. To say that the contents of a person's body are subject to state intervention just seems insane to me. But, fuck, insane is trending!

Not sure if you're talking to me, but my wife and I raised our children very well and very lovingly, and they are both beautiful adults. If you're talking about your ghetto hoodrat spawn, then, no, I don't give a fuck about them.

If you don't give a fuck about other's people's children once they are born, why are you so determined that the be born?

?A heartbeat seems like a fair place to determine the beginning of human life. It's the same place we use to determine the end of life.
Life begins when we are born, and draw our first breathe. Everything before that point is "gestation".

Of course it does since the egg itself is alive as well as the sperm. Conception simply denotes that point where the two combine to start growing a new multi-celled fetus. But it takes many weeks for that tissue to grow before it begins to develop a functioning nervous system and human recognizable characteristics, about 26 weeks. Before 26 weeks, the fetus could be that of a horse or most any other mammal as far as anyone can tell.

If I pluck a leaf off a tree and crumple it, that leaf is alive but did I commit homicide? No, because the leaf is not human with awareness and a spirit.
are you trying to tell us that a human women might give birth to a horse or most any other mammal???

I sure hope you arent,,,

from what I understand 100% of the time a women gives birth to a human child,, unless of course you have a case that was different??

Regardless, declaring that life to be a legal person, while it's still inside another person, is problematic at best. It turns the host into public property.

A person's body is their private property - their most ultimate and personal property. To say that the contents of a person's body are subject to state intervention just seems insane to me. But, fuck, insane is trending!
How can it be problematic when a person can be charged with killing an unborn baby?

Forum List

Back