When does life begin?

How can it be problematic when a person can be charged with killing an unborn baby?
Because it will require a police state that has access to internal inspections of women's bodies on demand. Sorry, but that's fucked up.

Letting the government into our bodies will prove a really bad idea.

I've been asking this question of all the pro-aborts on the board, and not a single one has answered it (and I know why).

Life begins at conception, per the scientific data.
If you believe in God then, as he said, life begins with the first breath. If you are a Satanist then life begins at conception.

'And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.' (Genesis 2:7)

Because it will require a police state that has access to internal inspections of women's bodies on demand. Sorry, but that's fucked up.

Letting the government into our bodies will prove a really bad idea.
I dont see where they are going into anyones body,,
just not allowing doctors to perform the abortion,,,

If you believe in God then, as he said, life begins with the first breath. If you are a Satanist then life begins at conception.

'And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.' (Genesis 2:7)
is that what you get from that?? youre dumber than previously thought,,

I dont see where they are going into anyones body,,
just not allowing doctors to perform the abortion,,,
Because you're not looking. The contents of my body are exactly no concern of the government. I'll fight any attempts to establish the contrary.

I am pro life BUT I have no problem with abortion up to heartbeat. At conception basically means the morning after pill is murder and I am not OK with that position.

You are not "pro-life" you are anti-abortion. You believe in the death penalty. You oppose the right of a woman to determine her own life.

Heartbeat is at "5 - 6 weeks". That 6 weeks is calculated from the date of the start of your last period, and ovulation takes place approximately 2 weeks after your period ends. You actually get pregnant after you ovulate, by which time you'd be considered to be 3 weeks pregnant. You have 3 weeks to go to the "heartbeat".

You won't even think you're pregnant until you miss you period by which time you have one week to heartbeat, and unless your periods are very regular, it might take a few days before you start to wonder because most of us aren't that regular, and bang, you now have a "heartbeat" - no abortion for you.

A "heartbeat law" is an abortion ban.

I'm talking about court rulings on life support. Clearly the courts see it as brain activity no?
I'm not sure I understand what life support has to do with acknowledging that it's morally wrong (and legally wrong in Texas) to hire someone to execute a living human with a heartbeat.

I'm not sure I understand what life support has to do with acknowledging that it's morally wrong (and legally wrong in Texas) to hire someone to execute a living human with a heartbeat.
Of course you're not sure, you play anal retentive games with me all the time.

Moving on...

Of course you're not sure, you play anal retentive games with me all the time.

Moving on...
Moving on? Why not finish the discussion? There are agencies that would lock you up for treating pregnant dogs and cats and exotic animals the same way they treat unborn humans with a heartbeat. Why not take the high road and acknowledge the fact that Texas is legally and morally right in establishing protection for unborn humans who are developed enough in the womb to have a heartbeat?

A human embryo has DNA different from a horse.
Gee thanks for telling me that! :shok: Meantime, we share about 99% the same DNA as a tree!

We acknowledge different species by their DNA,
No we don't. We were identifying different species long before we could analyze DNA.

It is a distinct individual when it's DNA is distinct. There is NO OTHER LIFE FORM with the exact same DNA.
Rubbish. That DNA structure is already present in the unfertilized egg and sperm. All the DNA says is that this will develop into a human being if left to gestate 52 weeks, but that doesn't define any point between where it is still just a fetus and the point where it has developed into recognizable human characteristics with a nervous system which may have a rudimentary awareness to environment and pain.

Moving on? Why not finish the discussion? There are agencies that would lock you up for treating pregnant dogs and cats and exotic animals the same way they treat unborn humans with a heartbeat. Why not take the high road and acknowledge the fact that Texas is legally and morally right in establishing protection for unborn humans who are developed enough in the womb to have a heartbeat?
There is no discussion with you. You come into my threads and do drive by trollings. Useless input most times. I shared my opinion, you disagreed and want to pick a fight.

Fuck off

When does life begin?​

About 4 Billion years and change ago ...

Halobacteria.jpg

I've been asking this question of all the pro-aborts on the board, and not a single one has answered it (and I know why).

Life begins at conception, per the scientific data. Pro-aborts will go to great lengths to avoid answering this question.

Feel free to go on the record here as I have done: Life begins at conception. Ending a life after conception is homicide.
Life begins when I say so!

Forum List

Back