When does life begin?

If you don't give a fuck about other's people's children once they are born, why are you so determined that the be born?

Because I oppose murder. But raising your hoodrat ghetto puppies is your responsibility, not mine, so fuck off.

Life begins when we are born, and draw our first breathe. Everything before that point is "gestation".

That's ignorant and totally anti-science. You're a backwards 13th century peasant if that's what you believe.

A thousand years of scientific data reveals at least one verifiable truth that life begins at conception. Here we are in the 21st century and we are willing to make a deal that life begins when unborn humans have a heartbeat. It seems fair enough when some of us are lucky to have been born during the time of unrestricted killing of the unborn but but a controlling faction of society is still unwilling to make a deal when the abortion industry controls the political agenda of the democrat party.

I've been asking this question of all the pro-aborts on the board, and not a single one has answered it (and I know why).

Life begins at conception, per the scientific data. Pro-aborts will go to great lengths to avoid answering this question.

Feel free to go on the record here as I have done: Life begins at conception. Ending a life after conception is homicide.

6pm Friday?

Life ends with the heartbeat. Why are segments of society reluctant to believe it begins with a heartbeat?
Here
il_570xN.2825878446_svcw.jpg

is a fetus with a beating heart but is it a human fetus? What about this says 'human'. What anti-abortion folks implicitly say is that a 6 week old fetus is valuable not because of what it is but what it will become.

sounds mystical rather than scientific

Nah, the little swimmers and the egg do not have the ability to divide into new cells and grow. Without the combining of the two, they would each cease to be.

Gee thanks for telling me that! :shok: Meantime, we share about 99% the same DNA as a tree!

No we don't. We were identifying different species long before we could analyze DNA.

Rubbish. That DNA structure is already present in the unfertilized egg and sperm. All the DNA says is that this will develop into a human being if left to gestate 52 weeks, but that doesn't define any point between where it is still just a fetus and the point where it has developed into recognizable human characteristics with a nervous system which may have a rudimentary awareness to environment and pain.

You apparently don't know much about biology. If you have a high school diploma, it should be revoked.

The DNA in the sperm and the egg are DNA that is identical to the father and mother. It is not unique and does not constitute an individual.

Only during the process of fertilization are the DNA from the sperm and the egg combined to create a unique individual.

You apparently don't know much about biology. If you have a high school diploma, it should be revoked.
Hey JACKASS, I'll match my education against yours ANY DAY. I began studying biology at around the age of five (1962), skipped a few grades and went through private HS in less than three years and graduated top of my class in the Who's Who to get a state scholarship to college. How about you?

The DNA in the sperm and the egg are DNA that is identical to the father and mother. It is not unique and does not constitute an individual.
Hey JACKASS, how can the DNA (gene structure) be identical to the mother and father yet not be unique? And what has that to do all all with when an abortion can take place?

Only during the process of fertilization are the DNA from the sperm and the egg combined to create a unique individual.
Hey IDIOT, you state that as if every 5th grader on the planet doesn't already know that. Typical moron leftist, too stupid to know up from down while telling others THEY lack education. Then backing it up by saying idiot remarks but too dim to even know how much you totally embarrass yourself.

Hey JACKASS, I'll match my education against yours ANY DAY. I began studying biology at around the age of five (1962), skipped a few grades and went through private HS in less than three years and graduated top of my class in the Who's Who to get a state scholarship to college. How about you?

Hey JACKASS, how can the DNA (gene structure) be identical to the mother and father yet not be unique? And what has that to do all all with when an abortion can take place?

Hey IDIOT, you state that as if every 5th grader on the planet doesn't already know that. Typical moron leftist, too stupid to know up from down while telling others THEY lack education. Then backing it up by saying idiot remarks but too dim to even know how much you totally embarrass yourself.

I agree that every 5th grader knows what I stated...which is why you should never have passed the 5th grade.

You asked:

"how can the DNA (gene structure) be identical to the mother and father yet not be unique"

I suggest you learn English, or stick with Russian comrade.

Nah, the little swimmers and the egg do not have the ability to divide into new cells and grow. Without the combining of the two, they would each cease to be.
Once combined they require a whole lot of help from the mother or they would cease to be. Face it they're parasites getting a free ride. :hellno:

I agree that every 5th grader knows what I stated...which is why you should never have passed the 5th grade.
You asked: "how can the DNA (gene structure) be identical to the mother and father yet not be unique"
I suggest you learn English, or stick with Russian comrade.

Typical leftwing needle-dick butthole moron. Right back to say even dumber things trying to placate your fragile ego after already putting your foot in your mouth to CONFIRM you ARE a total idiot.

But I like the Russian comrade thing. Nice touch; you go with that. :lmao:

Face it they're parasites getting a free ride.

Parasites? No. The mother's entire system is designed around intended on hosting and feeding those "parasites." While men are built to provide a home, feed and fend off threats to the family, women are in many ways stronger than men (in constitution)--- --- their bodies are designed to generate and give up a surplus of energy just for the feeding, protecting and hosting of the fetus. A fetus is not a parasite. You and Richard-H need to get together and maybe study a little medicine.

Newborn infants also require help from the mother to survive. So do most two, three, and four year-olds. Are they parasites, too?
You'll find very few with jobs so, yes. The difference is that once they're born almost anyone can care for them, that fetus is completely dependant on that one mother.

Parasites? No. The mother's entire system is designed around intended on hosting and feeding those "parasites." While men are built to provide a home, feed and fend off threats to the family, women are in many ways stronger than men (in constitution)--- --- their bodies are designed to generate and give up a surplus of energy just for the feeding, protecting and hosting of the fetus. A fetus is not a parasite. You and Richard-H need to get together and maybe study a little medicine.
Of course it's not a parasite but it is a collection of human tissue that has more legal rights than it's mother.

Pro-aborts are the least scientific among us. Actual science runs completely opposite to their beliefs.

There's one lunatic baby-killer on this thread who said she believes a baby isn't alive until it takes it's first breath outside the womb. That's Dark Ages thinking.

Of course it's not a parasite but it is a collection of human tissue that has more legal rights than it's mother.

Well...... you CALLED it a parasite and I hardly think it has more rights than anyone. But it would be nice if it at least had rights. Its rights ought to be almost equal to the mother. Pretty sad really that a society has to argue whether their own unborn children have any rights.

And when you think of it, the fetus is there through NO fault of its own. It is there strictly because of (almost always) the actions of the mother! The least she could do is either abstain from sex if not ready to raise a child, or at least have the child and accept responsibility except in matters of rape or medical reasons.

Well...... you CALLED it a parasite and I hardly think it has more rights than anyone. But it would be nice if it at least had rights. Its rights ought to be almost equal to the mother. Pretty sad really that a society has to argue whether their own unborn children have any rights.
Throughout history there has rarely been many arguments over children's rights, they didn't have any. In the birthplace of Western civilization, ancient Greece, the head of the household was legally entitled to put out to die of exposure, any child that he so choose. In fact, it was a crime to anyone to try and save that baby. Most societies trusted the instincts of the mother or father to decide the fate of their child and did not attempt to second guess them.
And when you think of it, the fetus is there through NO fault of its own. It is there strictly because of (almost always) the actions of the mother! The least she could do is either abstain from sex if not ready to raise a child, or at least have the child and accept responsibility except in matters of rape or medical reasons.
If only everyone had your morality, the world would be a paradise.

Forum List

Back