Do you envy Social Media people with thousands of fans?

Do you envy Social Media people with thousands of fans?

• Very much!!!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A little

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
Sounds like someone with a confidence/inadequacy problem.

I get it dude. I ain't the most popular, or the most anything really. I learn to embrace it and realize that hey, you know what? in 100 years nobody will remember me for shit if I became some sort of "influencer" on social media.

I was the kid that got harassed a lot in junior high. Looking back, in a way, I wish that I had appreciated it more because sometimes any kind of attention is better than not getting any at all period. To me, as long as the illegal lines are not crossed, whatever time is spent on a person should be appreciated because it only means that you will never be forgotten about, over looked, left out, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to answer the asked question, for the most part, I am not the jealous type, at least not over a matter like this one anyway.

I was the kid that got harassed a lot in junior high. Looking back, in a way, I wish that I had appreciated it more because sometimes any kind of attention is better than not getting any at all period. To me, as long as the illegal lines are not crossed, whatever time is spent on a person should be appreciated because it only means that you will never be forgotten about, over looked, left out, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to answer the asked question, for the most part, I am not the jealous type, at least not over a matter like this one anyway.
Thank you. Sadly, it is dangerous to be popular on Social Media.

You manage emotion much better then me.
Sitting in a cell for several years after being an unwanted child will do that to ya. You have to make choices in life. Are you going to be a perpetual victim or are you going to always try to find the upside. I played the victim for quite awhile and the only thing it ever brought me was more anger. Life is truly too short once you put things in perspective

Sitting in a cell for several years after being an unwanted child will do that to ya. You have to make choices in life. Are you going to be a perpetual victim or are you going to always try to find the upside. I played the victim for quite awhile and the only thing it ever brought me was more anger. Life is truly too short once you put things in perspective
Thank you for sharing. Best wishes to you!

This forum does not have them -- only Social Media Giants do.
Then go to Twatter since you are so desperate for "fans". I mean, really? This really concerns you that much? I sorta feel sorry for ya. Nobody "follows" anyone here...it's too nerdy. Only the dorks care about that. You don't seem like a dork. Just...a tad confused. Chillax. Do your thang. People will either appreciate your posts or they won't. No skin off your back either way, ya know?

Forum List

Back