I have no persuasion/popularity skills.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Is it Asperger's Syndrome?

Are persuasion/popularity skills just rare?

I really envy Social Media people with thousands of followers.

Politically Incorrect accounts get banned all the time, but still manage to accumulate tens of thousands of followers.

Asbergers has nothing to do with it. Nobody would know unless you told them, which you did. And still, it has nothing to do with it.

Some folks are just introverts..regardless of a name assigned to their "condition". Some are extroverts. It's being human in all its fallacies.

It might be...do you act robotically and show little emotion?

Do you find it hard to relate on an emotional level?

If so, perhaps.

Or, you might just be an ugly MFer with a piss poor attitude.

Politically Incorrect accounts get banned all the time, but still manage to accumulate tens of thousands of followers.
It means that you likely an honest person.........
People who persuade other people and are popular are MANIPULATORS and know how to lie well. Honest people just aren't designed for this.

It means that you likely an honest person.........
People who persuade other people and are popular are MANIPULATORS and know how to lie well. Honest people just aren't designed for this.
I deeply offend both Liberals and Conservatives -- it is quite a skill.

Persuasion is to be avoided at all costs, example is much better and popularity is fun and it helps build confidence but in the long run if you can't live without it it becomes like a drug and it may kill you, I'm sure you already saw a movie with a Hollywood movie star watching herself get less attractive and young and popular, and the skin sags and sex is not free anymore and you get less contracts, you end up making cigarette commercials, you take a lot of pills and you die alone and sad and, and you only get a small square in the newspaper on page 25! He he.

SO, it also depends on your age, your social life, why you are unsatisfied and many small details but one thing is for sure, don't ever expect others to treat you like you would like to be treated, no one knows what you want and if you need something say it, talking is the best tool ever invented to avoid conflicts but only if you use it nicely, politely and gratefully, life is a gift and there will always be ups and downs, that's just the way things are.
Oh dear, I must be on a similar wave, I really enjoyed writing this, fun things to do, thanks!

Forum List

Back