Well, maxwell put on official suicide watch.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Ghislaine Maxwell on suicide watch, may seek sentencing delay: lawyer
By Mark Lungariello
June 25, 2022 10:44pm Updated

Ghislaine Maxwell is on suicide watch — but isn’t really suicidal, her attorney said Saturday.

The declaration of a suicide watch for the disgraced British socialite and Jeffrey Epstein pal had her attorney promising that she’d look to delay Maxwell’s sentencing on charges that she recruited underage girls for Epstein to abuse.

The left wing hero must be having bit of a hard time in prison. Seems like even though her time was reduced by a good left wing judge, it's too much for her.

So, now her death is now imminent since she must be willing to name to names.

Imagine how many people that woman could bring down?

Here come the pictures from the baby mutilating left with Trump and epstein.

Remember who this pedo-enabler hung out with.

960x0.jpg

Didn't take long for the Republican pedo-enablers to come out.
Is Biden republican? Sorry, I live in the UK and we heard that Biden is into child sniffing and caressing them, so is that who you mean?

We heard he shits his pants too. But back to the thread, I wish Maxwell would spill the beans on who did what and with whom, rather than listen to your shite

Didn't take long for the Republican pedo-enablers to come out.
If you can prove Trump did anything with a child. Kill him, I don't care. But your boy Clinton went to Epstein's Island multiple times, while ditching his security detail. There even is a picture of one of the girls giving him a massage. You're a hypocrite.

It is fascinating, in that Epstein and Maxwell were Trump's best buds for years, yet all the Trump cultists still try to deny that reality.

They're pedo-enabling, and they know it. They think if they fake stories about Democrats, then attention will be taken away from the pedo-antics of their pedo-masters.

It's just another example of the infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.

It is fascinating, in that Epstein and Maxwell were Trump's best buds for years, yet all the Trump cultists still try to deny that reality.

They're pedo-enabling, and they know it. They think if they fake stories about Democrats, then attention will be taken away from the pedo-antics of their pedo-masters.

It's just another example of the infallibility of the "Every conservative accusation is a confession" rule.
So what you're saying is, if you associate with a mate in a pub for a year a two and he then axed someone to death, you too are an axe weilding maniac?

LIke I stated if Trump did anything with a child kill him. You gonna say the same about your boy?
Well yeah. It goes without saying that liberals are consistent. It's kind of what defines us. Don't project.

Of course this hung about Epstein's mantle in his den. Of course you will state it doesn't matter.
No, I'll tell the truth about it. I know, the concept is totally alien to you. You can't imagine ever putting the truth over TheParty yourself, so you can't imagine anyone else doing so.

So, you implied it meant Clinton was a pedo. That's clearly not correct. Did you lie out of ignorance, or was your lie deliberate?

And are you sorry at all for spreading the lie, or are you only sorry that you were busted?

Is Biden republican? Sorry, I live in the UK and we heard that Biden is into child sniffing and caressing them, so is that who you mean?

We heard he shits his pants too. But back to the thread, I wish Maxwell would spill the beans on who did what and with whom, rather than listen to your shite
Biden also takes inappropriate showers with his daughter who is all messed up because if it.

Well yeah. It goes without saying that liberals are consistent. It's kind of what defines us. Don't project.

No, I'll tell the truth about it. I know, the concept is totally alien to you. You can't imagine ever putting the truth over TheParty yourself, so you can't imagine anyone else doing so.

So, you implied it meant Clinton was a pedo. That's clearly not correct. Did you lie out of ignorance, or was your lie deliberate?

And are you sorry at all for spreading the lie, or are you only sorry that you were busted?
It's on record that Clinton visited Epstein's Island multiple times. Ditching his security detail to do it. Trump ban Epstein from his resorts after finding out he was hitting on children. The only thing contestant in your party is lying about your leaders actions. Biden's own daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her.

I'm saying Trump has closer ties to pedos than any Democrats, thus pointing out your hypocrisy when you scream how Democrats are pedos.
What's a pedo? Is that a boat you pedal?

Did you see Biden kiss, sniff, and grope kids on camera?

Because of Trump, are you suffering some kind of mental illness issue? Do you want to call a doctor? Did you know the thread is about Epstein and Maxwell?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back