easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1st it was THIS:

1656251082226.png

Then it was THIS

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Now comes the 'mother of all tantrums' after the USSC's decision on RvW:

Democrats should seriously focus more on mental health before the midterms, especially if the Red Wave is going to be as big as experts predict.

That Dog needs a new home. I suspect he/she knows it is in a precarious position. Imagine having a fit like that just because you can't have the abortion that you aren't even pregnant with yet. And she's not going to be denied an abortion...there are so many companies and states that will gladly aid her in killing her unborn.

Did you notice she was coherent enough to toss the pillow down in front so she wouldn't hurt her knees during her tantrum?
Looks like just so much virtue signaling to me. I suspect there is a lot of that coming from the left masquerading as actually GAS about most things.
They are mentally weak & emotionally fragile so the approval of other deranged people is necessary to continue their delusions

AND calling out your opposition for what YOU YOURSELF are doing. cancelling people who have different opinions, forcing perversion on everyone else and if you don't conform you are...cancelled AGAIN. Limiting free speech, jailing and torturing i might add, your political opposition, forcing shots on the population, infecting the population with man made viruses in order to depopulate and control, loaded with corruption, theft of monies that were designated for relief only go into someone elses' personal wealth. Making the population suffer for their own illconceived and irrational policies on energy, economics, travel, medicine, our OWN PERsONAL freedoms described and guaranteed through our constitution, openiing our borders to illegals and terrorists, perverting law and justice...and more.

Forum List

Back