Eventually ALL Secrets Come To Light ... Details On Epstein 'Suicide' Circumstances Relessed

Not a concern to me since I will never be a convict in a federal prison.

You are paying no attention to how DOJ and FBI are run today. They framed a group in Michigan for listening to an undercover FBI about a plot to kidnap Gretched Whitmer. They listened. They said no. Didn't matter. They are in prison today. Whitmer campaigned on the issue. The issue was a complete set up and lie, a HATE HOAX.

The fucking government kills people every day all over the world so if they actually did off this piece of shit at least they got one right

Some say Epstein is not really dead. Certainly the American people should have some concern who was down on that island. Epstein had the ability to make anyone down there completely compromised. The actual list of who was down there is a who's who of traitors and other complete scum, like Epstein's #1 customer "muslim" Saudi crown prince bin Salman... and many others deeply involved with and invested in 911.

You are paying no attention to how DOJ and FBI are run today. They framed a group in Michigan for listening to an undercover FBI about a plot to kidnap Gretched Whitmer. They listened. They said no. Didn't matter. They are in prison today. Whitmer campaigned on the issue. The issue was a complete set up and lie, a HATE HOAX.

Some say Epstein is not really dead. Certainly the American people should have some concern who was down on that island. Epstein had the ability to make anyone down there completely compromised. The actual list of who was down there is a who's who of traitors and other complete scum, like Epstein's #1 customer "muslim" Saudi crown prince bin Salman... and many others deeply involved with and invested in 911.
Look at you people whining about the death of a child trafficker

Yeah I'm sure. Just like i am sure I'll never shoot up a school no matter how many guns I own

I have no involvement in anything or with anyone connected to the government.

So to your knowledge, no world govts have ever rounded people up and put them in prison for nefarious reasons, or no reason at all.

Huh. wow.

So to your knowledge, no world govts have ever rounded people up and put them in prison for nefarious reasons, or no reason at all.

Huh. wow.
I don't live under other governments. And Epstein was a sex trafficker and child rapist and look at you whining over his death

There is no scenario that I would ever be "rounded up" in this country.

I'm about as anonymous as a person can get and I like it that way.

I don't live under other governments. And Epstein was a sex trafficker and child rapist and look at you whining over his death

There is no scenario that I would ever be "rounded up" in this country.

I'm about as anonymous as a person can get and I like it that way.

1. I'm not "whining" over Epstein's death. First.

2. That's incredibly naive, to think there's "no scenario" that you would ever be rounded up in this nation. Maybe you need to be reminded we had slavery and we interred Japanese-Americans. And we (used to be) a pretty fair and good nation; one of the best.

1. I'm not "whining" over Epstein's death. First.

2. That's incredibly naive, to think there's "no scenario" that you would ever be rounded up in this nation. Maybe you need to be reminded we had slavery and we interred Japanese-Americans. And we (used to be) a pretty fair and good nation; one of the best.

We are not going to be in a World war again any time soon. And do you really think slavery will be made legal again?

Epstein was actually a slaver so it's actually a good thing he's dead.

We are not going to be in a World war again any time soon. And do you really think slavery will be made legal again?

Epstein was actually a slaver so it's actually a good thing he's dead.

Interesting: a musician with no imagination. But then, fellow musicians never fail to disappoint me.

Look at you people whining about the death of a child trafficker

Epstein's net worth

910 around $50 million
912 around $2 billion

A 911 Jew who is best pals with the Saudi Crown Prince

Any idea how many "leaders" we have who wanted this guy silenced?

Is he really dead? How can we trust anyone who was there?

There is a difference between imagination and delusional paranoia

Delusional paranoia would be believing that you WILL BE ROUNDED UP by the govt.

Having no imagination is not envisioning any scenario where this could happen at all, because "those times" are over.

Humanity is always inventing "new times" to oppress and murder. Hello?

Delusional paranoia would be believing that you WILL BE ROUNDED UP by the govt.

Having no imagination is not envisioning any scenario where this could happen at all, because "those times" are over.

Humanity is always inventing "new times" to oppress and murder. Hello?

Shit anyone can imagine ANYTHING is possible but I'd rather use what's probable

Sure I could IMAGINE I was a child molesting sex trafficker or some violent dissident but there is ZERO probability of that happening.

I prefer to use my imagination constructively.

Shit anyone can imagine ANYTHING is possible but I'd rather use what's probable

Sure I could IMAGINE I was a child molesting sex trafficker or some violent dissident but there is ZERO probability of that happening.

I prefer to use my imagination constructively.

History is full of the improbable.

I'm not saying you should imagine you're any sort of criminal. Um....it's not always actual criminals being locked up.

History is full of the improbable.

I'm not saying you should imagine you're any sort of criminal. Um....it's not always actual criminals being locked up.
Imagine what it would be like to ride a unicorn

Why when I can imagine what it's like to ride a horse?

Who cares?

The guy was a human shit stain.
Everyone should care... our prisons are there to rehabilitate and protect inmates at all costs.... you really would be better off in North Korea... you would be a hero there to the pig in charge....
Someone killed him to silence him... and you are just fine with our leaders doing such things?... you should be ashamed....

I have been writing for a long time that capitalism is a perfected system of negative selection, a mechanism by which the most egregious scum are elevated to the top.
The journalist called Epstein's "clients," a large part of the world's elites, and came to a similar conclusion.

"This is not some masterful hacking of the global aristocracy, but the normal way an oligarchy exists. That's what this is all about. There is no fraud here. It's crooks breeding crooks all over the world."

I have been writing for a long time that capitalism is a perfected system of negative selection, a mechanism by which the most egregious scum are elevated to the top.
The journalist called Epstein's "clients," a large part of the world's elites, and came to a similar conclusion.

"This is not some masterful hacking of the global aristocracy, but the normal way an oligarchy exists. That's what this is all about. There is no fraud here. It's crooks breeding crooks all over the world."
Nonsense, capitalism doesn't cause people to be pedophiles. That's like saying a gun causes someone to shoot it.

Interesting article. Goes to show why I crap on every thread that uses Dershowitz as a source.

While one could consider the possible conclusion as a conspiracy, unlike most conspiracies it would explain a lot.

Forum List

Back