Court papers say ex-Virginia election official on trial 'altered election results' in 2020 election

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And people keep claiming 2020 was the most secure election ever.

The former general registrar of Prince William County, Va., allegedly “altered election results” during the 2020 election, according to court documents recently obtained by Just the News. However, the current general registrar says that his predecessor’s alleged conduct didn’t impact any election outcomes.

In a county where President Joe Biden received 54% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election to former President Donald Trump's 44%, an election official at the time allegedly "altered election results" in the state's reporting system, leading to three grand jury indictments last year.

In September 2022, former Prince William County general registrar Michele White was indicted by a grand jury on two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor indictment of willful neglect of duty by an election officer. White’s jury trial is set to begin on Jan. 16, 2024, and go until Jan. 26.

White had abruptly resigned in 2021 without explanation.

When the Virginia attorney general’s office announced the indictments last year, the only additional information offered was that White allegedly violated the law between August and December 2020, but details regarding the alleged actions were not given.

This week, Just the News obtained documents from the Prince William County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office through a court records request regarding the three charges against White, which provided some additional information.

File

CR22001683-00.pdf

File

CR22001684-00.pdf

File

CR22001685-00.pdf

According to a notice and motion for release of court funds for defense investigation and expert assistance that was filed this past March, White’s lawyer stated that the Attorney General’s office alleges “White altered election results within the state reporting system, VERIS, and that her alterations resulted in the false reporting of the election results from Prince William County.”

The motion asked for the November 2020 election records to be unsealed, as they are “[t]he best evidence of the election results,” according to the filing by White’s attorneys.

The court ordered the unsealing of the election records later in March for both the prosecution and defense to inspect and copy.

The former general registrar of Prince William County, Va., allegedly “altered election results” during the 2020 election, according to court documents recently obtained by Just the News. However, the current general registrar says that his predecessor’s alleged conduct didn’t impact any election outcomes.
In a county where President Joe Biden received 54% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election to former President Donald Trump's 44%, an election official at the time allegedly "altered election results" in the state's reporting system, leading to three grand jury indictments last year.
In September 2022, former Prince William County general registrar Michele White was indicted by a grand jury on two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor indictment of willful neglect of duty by an election officer. White’s jury trial is set to begin on Jan. 16, 2024, and go until Jan. 26.
When the Virginia attorney general’s office announced the indictments last year, the only additional information offered was that White allegedly violated the law between August and December 2020, but details regarding the alleged actions were not given.
This week, Just the News obtained documents from the Prince William County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office through a court records request regarding the three charges against White, which provided some additional information.
File
File
File
According to a notice and motion for release of court funds for defense investigation and expert assistance that was filed this past March, White’s lawyer stated that the Attorney General’s office alleges “White altered election results within the state reporting system, VERIS, and that her alterations resulted in the false reporting of the election results from Prince William County.”
The motion asked for the November 2020 election records to be unsealed, as they are “[t]he best evidence of the election results,” according to the filing by White’s attorneys.
The court ordered the unsealing of the election records later in March for both the prosecution and defense to inspect and copy.

Well, since Prince William County only had about 224,000 votes total, it certainly didn't change Joe winning the state by over 500,0000. So, there is that.

I'm glad it is your God. All Excalbur's came up with was Prince William County. Does yours have any more published, or did your God keep it to herself?

If you're going to squawk about God move along.

One county... you really are stupid

If you're going to squawk about God move along.

One county... you really are stupid
Calm yourself, honey. Just moving the conversation along, opening the door for you to drop you gems of verified discovery, if you had any. Beats me. Maybe you asked, and the answer was no?

File
File
File

Interestingly it doesn't say which was the election results were changed.

Never call me honey again you tired old wannabe

Understand that.
You'll be alright. Try not to take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.
So what kind of divine message did you get on the other 300 vote, Donnt lost Virginia by, since disputing that county, but overall Donny had lost by 500,000 votes total in Virginia.
1701217982320.gif

You'll be alright. Try not to take yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.
So what kind of divine message did you get on the other 300 vote, Donnt lost Virginia by, since disputing that county, but overall Donny had lost by 500,000 votes total in Virginia.
View attachment 865350

You're childish... for a wheezer. Jus sayin

You're into Shotocon? Really?

Lol

You're childish... for a wheezer. Jus sayin

You're into Shotocon? Really?

Lol
Heck no. I'm pushing 70. I just asked for a head pat emoji gif meme and picked that one. Kind of surprised there wasn't legitimate emoji head pat. You know I just did that to irritate. At least you are young enough to actually know what I picked.

So, I assume the rest of that state reasonably clean. Who knows, maybe somethin will turn up.

Heck no. I'm pushing 70. I just asked for a head pat emoji gif meme and picked that one. Kind of surprised there wasn't legitimate emoji head pat. You know I just did that to irritate. At least you are young enough to actually know what I picked.

So, I assume the rest of that state reasonably clean. Who knows, maybe somethin will turn up.

Get lost, you're an old wheezer so far below me.

I'm real, you're a wannabe, judging from your stupid decision to post your pic? A little man

Now scoot.

Get lost, you're an old wheezer so far below me.

I'm real, you're a wannabe, judging from your stupid decision to post your pic? A little man

Now scoot.
Wheezer:rolleyes: Well, been wheezing pretty good today, alright. Been down since Saturday, 100.5 to 101.7 but think I'm coming up. PJ started going down Thanksgiving night. She was worse, but she started coming up yesterday, both of us looked and sounded like death warmed over. Not Covid. Saw the Walgreens druggist, got the test from inside where they keep the real drugs.

Wheezer:rolleyes: Well, been wheezing pretty good today, alright. Been down since Saturday, 100.5 to 101.7 but think I'm coming up. PJ started going down Thanksgiving night. She was worse, but she started coming up yesterday, both of us looked and sounded like death warmed over. Not Covid. Saw the Walgreens druggist, got the test from inside where they keep the real drugs.l

What the actual fook? I don't give a shit

Forum List

Back