Eventually ALL Secrets Come To Light ... Details On Epstein 'Suicide' Circumstances Relessed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despite records showing Epstein told prison psychiatrists he was NOT suicidal and had 'a wonderful life' just before his death, the individuals who removed his cellmate at tbe last minute, 'turned off' the sevurity cameras momitoring his jail cell, and who left Epstein alone despite him being on 'suicide watch' claim Epstein was agitated, depressed, was calling himself a 'coward', and claiming he could not live being in prison.
Gee, who to believe....Epstein or the prison officials who did everything wrong / failed to safeguard Epstein, were responsible for letting him die?

Tough choice - anyone got a coin to flip?

Trust me, they murder, they lie, they cover up, and DOJ is all about keeping it that way.

Sometimes they "attempt murder" and DOJ just says "here try again."

Epstein 'suicided'

Several prominent figures connected to Epstein suicidred'

DOJ/FBI raid Epstein's safw in his pedo mansion on his pedo island, take his black book / records/client list, & you never hear snything about it or all of those names

'CONSPIRACY THEORY' - NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'

th

I dunno.

You never will. He's gone. It's none of your fucking business. Go play on Farcebook and watch netflix.
Pay taxes, Keep your insurances up. Remember your garage sale ? What How much money. YOU need to inform us

Epstein 'suicided'

Several prominent figures connected to Epstein suicidred'

DOJ/FBI raid Epstein's safw in his pedo mansion on his pedo island, take his black book / records/client list, & you never hear snything about it or all of those names

'CONSPIRACY THEORY' - NOTHING TO SEE HERE!'
~~~~~~
Remember this one?

That Black book was never published or revealed either.
Seems the Deep State protects those that violate the laws they write.
Murder ala "suicide" is the least that can be expected.
You have to wonder what division within the FBI handles the wet work.
Palfrey and Epstein had one thing in common they catered to the sex lives of the D.C. politicians.

Last edited:
The corruption runs dep in America.... and the guilty have figured out how to control their idiot masses so they can continue their destructive ways... just drug the people and pay off the news media....

Epstein got shut up for good. Just think of the deals he could have made with all the dirt on the powerful he had. The 'suicide' was faked, IMO. Bet he had ties to the human smuggling cartel because of his 'business' using little girls as prostitutes for the powerful and wealthy.

What has gone wrong with journalism in America that there isn't a hundred investigative reporters digging into this?....
Shameful doesn't even begin to describe it....

What has gone wrong with journalism in America that there isn't a hundred investigative reporters digging into this?....
~~~~~~
Seems if there are good journalists the FBI and/or CIA compromises them. Just a few seem to be free of compromise.
The rest of the so-call reporters should turn in their Pulitzer Prizes

Lies, deception, subterfuge never stand for long.

I believe that to my core. They do untold damage for as long as they fester. But they do not last.

The truth is coming for all these rotten souls.

They all know.

No different than the media coverage of Vince Foster

SUICIDE SUICIDE SUICIDE

You are a nutcase if you dispute it...

Foster's corpse was clearly killed elsewhere, wrapped in the carpet which contained his blood etc., and dumped in FT Marcy Park. The Park Police declared him a suicide 10 seconds after discovering his corpse. Webb Hubbell, then #3 at DOJ, told the FBI to "fuck off."

Despite records showing Epstein told prison psychiatrists he was NOT suicidal and had 'a wonderful life' just before his death, the individuals who removed his cellmate at tbe last minute, 'turned off' the sevurity cameras momitoring his jail cell, and who left Epstein alone despite him being on 'suicide watch' claim Epstein was agitated, depressed, was calling himself a 'coward', and claiming he could not live being in prison.
Gee, who to believe....Epstein or the prison officials who did everything wrong / failed to safeguard Epstein, were responsible for letting him die?

Tough choice - anyone got a coin to flip?

Who cares?

The guy was a human shit stain.

Lies, deception, subterfuge never stand for long.

I believe that to my core. They do untold damage for as long as they fester. But they do not last.

The truth is coming for all these rotten souls.

Keep voting for "pro Israel" Faux endorsed politicians and it will stand forever....

Who cares?

The guy was a human shit stain.

That one of our Federal Prisons has the ability to murder an inmate and fudge it as a suicide should actually concern patriotic Americans watching the horrific double standards of justice doled out these days. Get a corrupt bullshit charge to stick in a rigged courtroom, and presto, you become a "suicide."

The Mossad murders at will in America and has no concern the DOJ, FBI, or CIA will stop them, because the CIA and the Mossad are one and the same, and the FBI has trended that way for three decades.

That one of our Federal Prisons has the ability to murder an inmate and fudge it as a suicide should actually concern patriotic Americans watching the horrific double standards of justice doled out these days. Get a corrupt bullshit charge to stick in a rigged courtroom, and presto, you become a "suicide."

The Mossad murders at will in America and has no concern the DOJ, FBI, or CIA will stop them, because the CIA and the Mossad are one and the same, and the FBI has trended that way for three decades.
Not a concern to me since I will never be a convict in a federal prison.

The fucking government kills people every day all over the world so if they actually did off this piece of shit at least they got one right.

Not a concern to me since I will never be a convict in a federal prison.

The fucking government kills people every day all over the world so if they actually did off this piece of shit at least they got one right.

So the govt kills people every day all over the world....

But you're just SURE you will never be in a federal prison.

Okay.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
So the govt kills people every day all over the world....

But you're just SURE you will never be in a federal prison.

Okay.
Yeah I'm sure. Just like i am sure I'll never shoot up a school no matter how many guns I own

I have no involvement in anything or with anyone connected to the government.

Forum List

Back