Eventually ALL Secrets Come To Light ... Details On Epstein 'Suicide' Circumstances Relessed

Despite records showing Epstein told prison psychiatrists he was NOT suicidal and had 'a wonderful life' just before his death, the individuals who removed his cellmate at tbe last minute, 'turned off' the sevurity cameras momitoring his jail cell, and who left Epstein alone despite him being on 'suicide watch' claim Epstein was agitated, depressed, was calling himself a 'coward', and claiming he could not live being in prison.
Gee, who to believe....Epstein or the prison officials who did everything wrong / failed to safeguard Epstein, were responsible for letting him die?

Tough choice - anyone got a coin to flip?

Right, because he only tried to off himself a previous time..
And he was facing a lifetime in prison in the lowest rung of prison culture.

I doubt anyone offed him, but frankly, I don't care if they did.
A rich pedophile gets murdered, and the right wing is upset, because they think they were finally going to get... um.. someone.

* A lot of people were astonished that there was no cover-up for that governor of New York (I forget his name) who regularly flew to D.C. to see a sex worker while having ordinary men in New York state arrested for doing the same thing.

Right, because he only tried to off himself a previous time..
And he was facing a lifetime in prison in the lowest rung of prison culture.
But wait, that can’t be. He told them he had a “wonderful life”.

I don't believe he is dead. I think he is out.

The man was rich and knew a lot of insanely powerful people. To think he possibly couldn't fake his suicide and out running free is naive. He was a generic looking guy, change his hair, beard or no beard, he could walk right by 99% of people in the world and they wouldn't recognize him at all or even notice him.

Guards aren't around, cameras not on, and potentially one of the biggest stories of the year and as soon as he comitts suicide the story magically vanished from the news? Once they said he was dead the msm dried up that story fast.

Maybe he committed suicide, maybe he was killed, maybe he is running free. Could be anything. But I don't think he is dead.

I don't believe he is dead. I think he is out.

The man was rich and knew a lot of insanely powerful people. To think he possibly couldn't fake his suicide and out running free is naive. He was a generic looking guy, change his hair, beard or no beard, he could walk right by 99% of people in the world and they wouldn't recognize him at all or even notice him.

Guards aren't around, cameras not on, and potentially one of the biggest stories of the year and as soon as he comitts suicide the story magically vanished from the news? Once they said he was dead the msm dried up that story fast.

Maybe he committed suicide, maybe he was killed, maybe he is running free. Could be anything. But I don't think he is dead.

He's hiding under your bed right now. Waiting for you to go to sleep.

Some of the world's most important people are panicking after news that Epstein's real list of elite pedophiles has leaked online, Peoplesvoice reports.

The document made its way online, bypassing the obstacles of the U.S. Department of Justice. It is alleged that department officials themselves were involved in its publication.
New York magazine presented readers with a list of VIP pedophiles known to have met with Epstein, but who do not appear in his infamous little black book.

According to the magazine these are:

- Apollo Global Management co-founder Leon Black;

- president of the College of Bards, Leon Botstein;

- Google co-founder Sergey Brin;

- CIA director William Burns;

- Prof. Noam Chomsky, whose meetings with Epstein included dinner with director Woody Allen and his wife Soon-Yi Previn;

- former first lady of the U.S. Virgin Islands Cecile de Jong, who is accused of helping Epstein obtain visas for his alleged victims;

- Bill Gates, whose ties to Epstein have been well known for years;

- FedEx board member Joshua Cooper Ramo;

- former diplomat Terje Red-Larsen;

- Edmond de Rothschild Group chairman Ariane de Rothschild;

- Goldman Sachs general counsel Catherine Rümmler;

- JPMorgan executive Jes Staley;

- former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers;

- PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel;

Prince Andrew and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak are also on the list.

However, Andrew and Barack's names also appear in Epstein's black book.

In April, the Wall Street Journal reported on Epstein's very busy schedule of meetings.
On one day alone, 08.09.2014, he was scheduled to meet with Gates, Black, Rümmler and Botstein, as well as Hyatt Hotels chairman Thomas Pritzker, media owner Mortimer Zuckerman and advisor Barnaby Marsh.

The previously unpublished documents reviewed by the Journal include thousands of pages of emails and schedules dating from 2013 to 2017.

The Times said it obtained Epstein's lists "through a public records request to the attorney general of the U.S. Virgin Islands, which has sued Mr. Epstein's estate."

The individuals on the "lamented" list have in one way or another disavowed any connection to the pedophile Epstein.

For example, Barack Obama admitted that he often met with Epstein, but never "with girls or minors or even adult women in an inappropriate context."

Prof. Noam Chomsky, on the other hand, said his association with Epstein was "none of your business or anyone else's business."

The remote Caribbean island dubbed "Pedophile Island," through Epstein's efforts, has hosted many high-ranking officials, bankers, politicians, and other persons of power and influence with perverse tendencies.
Is it any wonder that Epstein was a regular visitor to the White House during the Clinton presidency.

Commentary: it looks like another major scandal is coming, one that began to unfold during the US presidential race.

Many of those who may have never touched a single girl still knew very well who Epstein was and what he was doing and shouldn't have ever agreed to even be in the same room with him.

Some even had the power to have addressed this earlier and did nothing.

Epstein got shut up for good. Just think of the deals he could have made with all the dirt on the powerful he had. The 'suicide' was faked, IMO. Bet he had ties to the human smuggling cartel because of his 'business' using little girls as prostitutes for the powerful and wealthy.
Perhaps he might of tied the Biden Crime Family into this mess.

Would not surprise me to find that he was taken out for his own safety and could even now be in a safe place awaiting for matters to proceed , to wait for a time when he is allowed to become his own Whistlewblower . A lot of ruling circumstances threw doubt that he was suicided or committed suicide .Certainly people like The Donald and the so called White Hats had every motivation to keep him alive .

~~~~~~
Remember this one?

That Black book was never published or revealed either.
Seems the Deep State protects those that violate the laws they write.
Murder ala "suicide" is the least that can be expected.
You have to wonder what division within the FBI handles the wet work.
Palfrey and Epstein had one thing in common they catered to the sex lives of the D.C. politicians.

FB_IMG_1686971781625.jpg

Forum List

Back