Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation.
Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.
Just questioning the logic of your post. He’s a good man. She on the other hand has a dog that keeps mysteriously getting injured and had to be surrendered.

She should have had the dog on a leash, for sure. But think about it, He is a bird watcher that shows up with dog treats. After he asked her to put the dog back in the leash they get into it a little bit, he tells her he's going to do what he wants and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling the dog over. She says the dog won't come to him and he says we'll see about that. You don't think this guy was prepared for a confrontation? That's creepy as shit.

Then, she goes off the rails and loses it. She strangles the dog and calls the police. She should have just put the dog back in the leash and walked away.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the god taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.
He carries treats because he finds people leash their dogs, when their dogs get fed by strangers. A way around confrontation. Smart, really.

Creepy? I think you're a creepy weirdo...that doesn't prompt me to call the police and make false felony accusations against you.

Me? Creepy weirdo? Ha! Not me.

Now THIS is a creepy weirdo. LOL

creepy-uncle-joe-videos-viral-biden-sexual-abuse-11419.jpg
Now just imagine if he waited until they were getting undressed, then burst into their dressing room.
THEN he might have your vote.

What you don't see is the fact that Christian Cooper showed up with dog treats (without a dog) ready for a confrontation.
Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.
Just questioning the logic of your post. He’s a good man. She on the other hand has a dog that keeps mysteriously getting injured and had to be surrendered.

She should have had the dog on a leash, for sure. But think about it, He is a bird watcher that shows up with dog treats. After he asked her to put the dog back in the leash they get into it a little bit, he tells her he's going to do what he wants and she's not going to like it. Then he starts calling the dog over. She says the dog won't come to him and he says we'll see about that. You don't think this guy was prepared for a confrontation? That's creepy as shit.

Then, she goes off the rails and loses it. She strangles the dog and calls the police. She should have just put the dog back in the leash and walked away.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the dog taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.

Don’t want your dog running up to people with treats, put a leash on him. That’s the point he was making. He said nothing threatening.

Had she not drug race into it, it might have gone unnoticed.

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

They're both fucking morons. But now it's a race story and she got the short end of it due to half the video going viral with the caption, "WHITE Woman Calls Police on BLACK Man". She deserved to get the dog taken away, but losing her job? Seems harsh to me. Oh well, if it's true she's a Liberal then she learned the hard way the race narrative is bullshit. Can't feel to bad for her.

Don’t want your dog running up to people with treats, put a leash on him. That’s the point he was making. He said nothing threatening.

Who knows if this woman is even a racist. She just panicked when she realized she was in the wrong and dug deep into the toolbox for weaponry. It just so happens she lives in a racist country where the weapon she chose can exist.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

I remember when all these asshats said it was wrong for a guy to call out a woman who parked in a handicap space......it then led to her baby daddy shoving the guy to the ground, violently, and the guy ended up shooting the baby daddy........

So here these morons are, supporting another guy like the guy complaining about the parking violation...

You morons are really stupid........if he didn't like the dog not on the leash, he should have walked away.....right?

Remember when you morons said the guy in the parking lot had not business commenting on the woman parking in the handicap spot?

You morons....

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Hey....were you one of the doofuses who said the guy who confronted the woman parking in the handicap spot was wrong for doing it? You moron...

He should have left her alone and gone to a different spot...

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Who knows if this woman is even a racist. She just panicked when she realized she was in the wrong and dug deep into the toolbox for weaponry. It just so happens she lives in a racist country where the weapon she chose can exist.
That’s implicit bias for you.

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Hey....were you one of the doofuses who said the guy who confronted the woman parking in the handicap spot was wrong for doing it? You moron...

He should have left her alone and gone to a different spot..

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

He should have left her alone and gone to a different spot...
No idea what you’re talking about with this parking spot thing.

I don’t care what you think he should have done. Not everyone is weak and tolerates people acting like they don’t have to follow the rules.

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.

I saw a woman breaking several laws.

I saw her break leash laws.

I saw her break the law of blackmail though not for money but personal gain. She tried to blackmail that man.

I saw her threaten that man.

I saw her then break the law by lying and making a false report to 9-11.

I saw her abusing her dog.

I saw a criminal. That's what you are when you commit a crime.

I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions and crimes with her facing the fullest extent of the law and justice system.

Did you see what transpired prior to the start of the video recording?

Neither did I, nor did anyone else.

Clearly she was violating the leash laws, and she could have very easily diffused the situation by simply walking away... but apparently she has some issues.

He could have walked away as the larger, male side of the equation....confronting a woman, all by herself in a remote area of the park......stating "you aren't going to like what I do next...."....

Where did you stand on the guy who got into the confrontation with the woman who parked in the handicap spot in Florida?

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Maybe, maybe not. She was trying to upset and scare him.

No, you lazy shitstain.....a strange guy, she didn't know, he said "you are not going to like what I do next...." to a woman who was alone, in an isolated area of the park ............you are an idiot if you don't understand her state of mind.......

He never moved a single foot in her direction. She ran several steps TOWARD him, pointing her finger in his face. She was never afraid, not even a little bit.

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Yea I said that. She should have had the dog on a leash. She broke the first rule. But I can understand why she also was nervous by what he said. He also could have just minded his own business, or asked her once and walked away instead of trying to enforce the park rules himself. She was wrong, but he's not exactly innocent either.

No, you lazy shitstain.....a strange guy, she didn't know, he said "you are not going to like what I do next...." to a woman who was alone, in an isolated area of the park ............you are an idiot if you don't understand her state of mind.......

He never moved a single foot in her direction. She ran several steps TOWARD him, pointing her finger in his face. She was never afraid, not even a little bit.

Wrong, doofus........

A strange man confronting a lone female in an isolated area of the park....at any other time she would have been protected. But because he is Black, you morons lose your crap...even when he is a male confronting a lone female and making threats against her....

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Maybe, maybe not. She was trying to upset and scare him.

Yes....she was alone, in an isolated area of the park confronted by some weird guy who she may have thought was going to give poison to her dog, and threatened her with "you aren't going to like what I do next..."

You moron....any other time and you morons would have supported her....if the guy had been white....

Remember when you morons said the guy in the parking lot had not business commenting on the woman parking in the handicap spot?

You morons....

Remember when you morons said two guys in Georgia had the right to grab their guns, jump in their truck, and gun down a guy guilty of running while black?

You morons....

Remember when you morons said two guys in Georgia had the right to grab their guns, jump in their truck, and gun down a guy guilty of running while black?

when did I say that?

You get caught being an actual racist.......siding against the lone female confronted by some strange asshole in an isolated part of the park, and because he is black, instead of white, you forget #metoo........

Today I learned.

Highly doubtful.

Yea I said that. She should have had the dog on a leash. She broke the first rule. But I can understand why she also was nervous by what he said. He also could have just minded his own business, or asked her once and walked away instead of trying to enforce the park rules himself. She was wrong, but he's not exactly innocent either.

He never threatened her or her dog. She was the one trying to hurt him.

Wrong, doofus........

A strange man confronting a lone female in an isolated area of the park....at any other time she would have been protected. But because he is Black, you morons lose your crap...even when he is a male confronting a lone female and making threats against her....
Sounds like what they said about Emmett Till.

You know what I see?

I see a situation that could have been 100% avoided if people just minded their own business. An unleashed dog in a park is hardly a heinous crime.

I saw a woman breaking several laws.

I saw her break leash laws.

I saw her break the law of blackmail though not for money but personal gain. She tried to blackmail that man.

I saw her threaten that man.

I saw her then break the law by lying and making a false report to 9-11.

I saw her abusing her dog.

I saw a criminal. That's what you are when you commit a crime.

I would like to see her face the consequences of her actions and crimes with her facing the fullest extent of the law and justice system.

Did you see what transpired prior to the start of the video recording?

Neither did I, nor did anyone else.

Clearly she was violating the leash laws, and she could have very easily diffused the situation by simply walking away... but apparently she has some issues.

He could have walked away as the larger, male side of the equation....confronting a woman, all by herself in a remote area of the park......stating "you aren't going to like what I do next...."....

Where did you stand on the guy who got into the confrontation with the woman who parked in the handicap spot in Florida?

True and I haven't heard anything about the Florida incident.

The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

You've got to be joking. Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws? He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog? We can't address any social issue with polite discussion; they all require escalation to the police? That's an absurd idea.

Watch the film. She broke the law. Anyone who supports her side is a racist. She did this. It's on her.
Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws?
Yes. If he is that concerned.
He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog?
But he didn't just politely ask her to leash the dog did he. He is filming her. Most people don't take kindly to being filmed without their consent.
We can't address any social issue with polite discussion
Why is he filming it if his intention is to have a "polite discussion"? That isn't really how one would go about it unless you know what you were doing could lead to a confrontation.
She broke the law.
Which is why we have law enforcement.
Anyone who supports her side is a racist.
Calling people racists thirty years ago might have been meaningful. It's a tired cliche now, like Nazi, which is unfortunate.
She did this. It's on her.
Sure. She is ultimately at fault for not having her animal on a leash. But the man in question bears some responsibility for how this event unfolded. He could have just easily walked away and/or called the Central Park Precinct or notified one of the many officers that are in the park. Instead he chose to make vaguely menacing statements and try to lure her dog away in a secluded area of the park all while filming. That is kind of creepy. It's not surprising that someone might freak out.

Forum List

Back