Video Catches Woman In Central Park Falsely Reporting An African American Man Is Threatening My Life

This story is not worthy of national news
It absolutely is. On the same day the public sees cops murder a black man, they see a white woman threaten to sic cops on a black man. And these are just the incidents that get recorded and released.

It absolutely is national news, and the black community senses things getting worse for them in this country, not better. Rational or not, these things pile up and affect people.

That's kind of my other point about this story. Both parties handled it poorly
And my point is that you are talking about the similarities when the differences are what is important and are why you heard about any of this. One party handled it worse. Much worse. Can you also make that point?
Sure. She freaked out and overreacted. At some point though the guy should have been like: Okay you're a crazy lady and gone his separate way. Here we are with the latest Rorschach test on race that I doubt either of these people wanted.

Remember when you morons said the guy in the parking lot had not business commenting on the woman parking in the handicap spot?

You morons....

Remember when you morons said two guys in Georgia had the right to grab their guns, jump in their truck, and gun down a guy guilty of running while black?

when did I say that?

You get caught being an actual racist.......siding against the lone female confronted by some strange asshole in an isolated part of the park, and because he is black, instead of white, you forget #metoo........

So you're a hypocrite, too. I have no idea if you, specifically, said anything in the Arbery threads and had no interest in looking. I used "you morons" in exactly the way you did. the generic "you morons". Because I may not know what you may or may not have said in the Arbery threads, I know for certain that I didn't say anything in the Florida handicapped parking threads here since I've been a member here a month today.

So my response to your "when did I say that" is, "when did I say that; you're obviously the moron."

That's kind of my other point about this story. Both parties handled it poorly
And my point is that you are talking about the similarities when the differences are what is important and are why you heard about any of this. One party handled it worse. Much worse. Can you also make that point?
Sure. She freaked out and overreacted. At some point though the guy should have been like: Okay you're a crazy lady and gone his separate way. Here we are with the latest Rorschach test on race that I doubt either of these people wanted.

A black man accused on the phone to the police of attacking a white woman in Central Park should absolutely NEVER just go on his way. When a black man says, "Hello," to a white woman in Central Park, if he's smart, he'll have it on video just exactly for this situation where the white woman calls rape or attack, or whatever because the black man has a long knowledge of history of woman calling rape or attack and a long knowledge of history of cops throwing black men to the ground and putting a knee on their neck for over 8 minutes until they're dead. That doesn't mean that the black man's perceptions of both the white woman and the police are correct but they are, understandably, his perceptions.

This weekend's news reports will mean that even more black men take the precaution of filming any time they have any interaction with a white woman or the police.

You get caught being an actual racist.......siding against the lone female confronted by some strange asshole in an isolated part of the park, and because he is black, instead of white, you forget #metoo........

And being caught being a racist? How so? I've never been a #metoo person - except to rub the left's nose in it for Biden's hippocrytical use of the tag. I didn't defend him because he's black. I defend him because she made it about him being black. And she wasn't afraid, regardless of where in the park they were. Remember that video? It shows her moving quickly toward him, finger in his face, while he never moved a foot.

Defending her is racist - or I'll grant that there is some level of ignorance and stupidity that could make a person not able to understand what they see in the video - but mostly it's just racist.

Be specific about what he did wrong or that he might wish he hadn't done. And be very truthful and honest about it and base it on the actual video footage.

Sure. She freaked out and overreacted. At some point though the guy should have been like: Okay you're a crazy lady and gone his separate way.
Oh man, you're getting warmer....

Then, what should not have happened next? Maybe...calling in a "being in the park while black" charge to the cops, disguised as an assault charge?

Do you think, maybe, "all this" could have been avoided, had she not done that? So...do you agree that was the worst behavior? Like, by far? Like, the only reason you heard about any of this at all?

Yes?

Last edited:
The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

You've got to be joking. Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws? He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog? We can't address any social issue with polite discussion; they all require escalation to the police? That's an absurd idea.

Watch the film. She broke the law. Anyone who supports her side is a racist. She did this. It's on her.
Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws?
Yes. If he is that concerned.
He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog?
But he didn't just politely ask her to leash the dog did he. He is filming her. Most people don't take kindly to being filmed without their consent.
We can't address any social issue with polite discussion
Why is he filming it if his intention is to have a "polite discussion"? That isn't really how one would go about it unless you know what you were doing could lead to a confrontation.
She broke the law.
Which is why we have law enforcement.
Anyone who supports her side is a racist.
Calling people racists thirty years ago might have been meaningful. It's a tired cliche now, like Nazi, which is unfortunate.
She did this. It's on her.
Sure. She is ultimately at fault for not having her animal on a leash. But the man in question bears some responsibility for how this event unfolded. He could have just easily walked away and/or called the Central Park Precinct or notified one of the many officers that are in the park. Instead he chose to make vaguely menacing statements and try to lure her dog away in a secluded area of the park all while filming. That is kind of creepy. It's not surprising that someone might freak out.

Yep.....and had they found her body, they would have wondered why she didn't call for help...
Why was she calling for help? How was he going to hurt her watching birds?
So this is how Mr. Cooper recounted the incident on Facebook. Sorry if it was already posted.

“ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

“HER: What’s that?

“ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!

“HER: He won’t come to you.

“ME: We’ll see about that…” before adding, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.

“HER: DON’T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!!

I can understand why this exchange might cause a woman by herself in a secluded area of the park to freak out. I don't think either of them handled this well at all.
"I can understand why this exchange might cause a woman by herself in a secluded area of the park to freak out. "

I don't. He asked her to leash her dog and she decided not to. He pulled out some dog treats and forced her to grab her dog. All she had to do is leash her dog
You don't think people are concerned about weirdos in Central Park? Some guy groped a 9 year old in the park earlier today and tried to grab her before she got away. Robberies and sexual assaults were on the rise at the end of the year. So yeah, I can see how someone, especially if that person is high strung (not saying she is or is not) might see those words as a threat rather than just some nice man that happens to be carrying dog treats in the Bramble.
Yeah but this is guys is sitting down on a bench asking you to leash your dog. Whats so scary about that? I run into women all the time hiking by my house and they dont freak out when they see me.

There are robberies, rapes and murders that are more important than a minor verbal fight.
Every 4 years the Press starts fanning the flames of racial strife to get out the vote for the Democrats.

You really miss the point. Government abuse and killing of citizens without trial is the most important news of the day. It's bigger than space launches, than corona virus, trade with China, and just about everything in the news. If the colonists had taken the view that you have regarding the Boston Massacre, we might still be subjects of the Queen.

There are robberies, rapes and murders that are more important than a minor verbal fight.
Every 4 years the Press starts fanning the flames of racial strife to get out the vote for the Democrats.

You really miss the point. Government abuse and killing of citizens without trial is the most important news of the day. It's bigger than space launches, than corona virus, trade with China, and just about everything in the news. If the colonists had taken the view that you have regarding the Boston Massacre, we might still be subjects of the Queen.
who did the government kill?

What this woman did is a crime. At least in my state it is. It's a crime to make false reports to 9-11. It takes police or first responders away from real emergencies when people need help. The police should arrest her and charge her for her crimes.

If I was that man, I would be suing that woman for every penny she has. She could have gotten that innocent man killed. The police could have mistaken his phone for a weapon and started shooting. He would have died. All because she broke at least 2 laws.

Garbage like this has got to stop.

She rescued that dog from an organization. That organization saw the video and how she was abusing her dog, the dog cried out in a yelp at one point, so they confiscated that dog from her and that dog is now safe.

Her employer has learned of her actions and placed her on administrative leave. If I was her boss, I would require her to go through anger management and racial training. Or fire her.

I remember when all these asshats said it was wrong for a guy to call out a woman who parked in a handicap space......it then led to her baby daddy shoving the guy to the ground, violently, and the guy ended up shooting the baby daddy........

So here these morons are, supporting another guy like the guy complaining about the parking violation...

You morons are really stupid........if he didn't like the dog not on the leash, he should have walked away.....right?

Remember when you morons said the guy in the parking lot had not business commenting on the woman parking in the handicap spot?

You morons....

Odd isn’t it that you seem to be taking the other side of the equation. It was perfectly acceptable to harass a woman in the handicapped space, but telling a woman to put her dog on the leash? Outrageous.

Now, let me say this. First, the guy in the parking lot should have minded his own damned business. Second, the guy in the park should have shook his head and walked away long before anything was said.

View attachment 341781

The truth is, we all have pet peeves, things that annoy us. Things that other people do that we find offensive. Some people lose their shit when someone litters. Other people lose their cool over something else. But here is the problem. None of those people have the right to do anything.

Mind your own damned business. The two idiots in my own state of Georgia could have saved themselves and their neighbor a lot of grief if they had.

Mind your own damned business. The idiot in Florida who was convicted for shooting a retreating man could have saved himself a lot of grief if he had.

Mind your own damned business. It’s really that simple. We pay people to look for crimes. If you see one, call those people. If you want to get involved, then suffer the consequences of that decision. If someone tells you not to litter and starts shouting at you, walk away. Don’t get into an argument with the blithering idiot. Just walk away.

Let them break the law by chasing you and threatening you. Record them acting the fool and put it out there.

The handicap space was in public, with people around. This woman was confronted in an isolated area of the park by a weird guy who just happened to have dog treats or food to lure her dog........the guy is weird and he threatened her while she was alone......

Big fucking difference.

And I am pointing out that the same assholes who said that the guy should have ignored the woman parking in the handicapped space are now saying it is perfectly okay for this guy to harass this woman....in an isolated area of the park and to make veiled threats against her and her dog........

The point is, he had the right, and was in the right, and reasonable, to ask her to leash her dog. And she flipped out.
Absolutely. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to contact law enforcement if he was so concerned about it. Instead he stood there creepily filming her. I guess to shame her publicly? There's a lot of that going around now, the public shaming virtue police. I wonder if he still feels like it was worth it now that she has been fired and is getting death threats.

And yes. This is still a nonsense story. Cable news outlets are running prime time segments on a woman not walking her dog on leash in Central Park. Let that sink in for a minute. Newspapers and media organizations are writing piece after piece. I guess this is what really matters in the face of a pandemic, tanking economy, rising tensions in East Asia, and floods that have displaced thousands.

You've got to be joking. Call the cops on her for violating the leash laws? He couldn't just politely ask her to leash her dog? We can't address any social issue with polite discussion; they all require escalation to the police? That's an absurd idea.

Watch the film. She broke the law. Anyone who supports her side is a racist. She did this. It's on her.
But he didn't just politely ask her to leash the dog did he. He is filming her. Most people don't take kindly to being filmed without their consent.
Why is he filming it if his intention is to have a "polite discussion"? That isn't really how one would go about it unless you know what you were doing could lead to a confrontation.
She broke the law.
Calling people racists thirty years ago might have been meaningful. It's a tired cliche now, like Nazi, which is unfortunate.
Sure. She is ultimately at fault for not having her animal on a leash. But the man in question bears some responsibility for how this event unfolded. He could have just easily walked away and/or called the Central Park Precinct or notified one of the many officers that are in the park. Instead he chose to make vaguely menacing statements and try to lure her dog away in a secluded area of the park all while filming. That is kind of creepy. It's not surprising that someone might freak out.

Yep.....and had they found her body, they would have wondered why she didn't call for help...

Moron....she had no idea who the guy was....what his intent was.........she was alone, in an isolated area of the park, and confronted by some weird guy who just happened to have something to lure her dog........and then he makes veiled threats against her.............she had every right to be freaked out by the moron....

She broke the law.

So this is how Mr. Cooper recounted the incident on Facebook. Sorry if it was already posted.

“ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

“HER: What’s that?

“ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!

“HER: He won’t come to you.

“ME: We’ll see about that…” before adding, “I pull out the dog treats I carry for just for such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog.

“HER: DON’T YOU TOUCH MY DOG!!!!!

I can understand why this exchange might cause a woman by herself in a secluded area of the park to freak out. I don't think either of them handled this well at all.
"I can understand why this exchange might cause a woman by herself in a secluded area of the park to freak out. "

I don't. He asked her to leash her dog and she decided not to. He pulled out some dog treats and forced her to grab her dog. All she had to do is leash her dog

Yeah....you are dumb. He confronted a woman who was alone in an isolated area of the park, with a bag of something that she didn't know what..............and then threatened her.....

Any woman in the same situation would have been afraid........and any man would have felt the same way if she was their wife....the asshole is a weirdo and if he wasn't a black guy, but a white guy, everyone would have supported what she did...

It absolutely is. On the same day the public sees cops murder a black man, they see a white woman threaten to sic cops on a black man. And these are just the incidents that get recorded and released.

It absolutely is national news, and the black community senses things getting worse for them in this country, not better. Rational or not, these things pile up and affect people.

Moron, things have gotten better for blacks in this country over the last 3 years......

1) those cops didn't murder anyone...they screwed up making a lawful arrest.

2) black men are killed in the thousands by other black men and you asshats don't care.

3) blacks in this country are finally starting to see the democrat party for what it really is.....

4) The Mayor of Minneapolis is a democrat you moron....

5) The Mayors of Minneapolis have been democrats since 1974

And being caught being a racist? How so? I've never been a #metoo person - except to rub the left's nose in it for Biden's hippocrytical use of the tag. I didn't defend him because he's black. I defend him because she made it about him being black. And she wasn't afraid, regardless of where in the park they were. Remember that video? It shows her moving quickly toward him, finger in his face, while he never moved a foot.

Defending her is racist - or I'll grant that there is some level of ignorance and stupidity that could make a person not able to understand what they see in the video - but mostly it's just racist.

She identified who was threatening her you doofus......

He wasn't white, asian or hispanic....she told the 911 caller the description of the weirdo confronting her in the park, you moron........

Was it racist to say he had a blue shirt on too?

Black men are dying in their thousands at the hands of other black men in democrat party controlled cities and you guys don't give a rat's ass about them.....

You asshats pretend to care about blacks every two years during the few months before an election...then you ignore all of their problems until the next 2 year election......

who did the government kill?

Apparently you didn't pay attention to the first 229 posts in this thread. The government killed George Floyd. The video is linked in Post #1.

And I am pointing out that the same assholes who said that the guy should have ignored the woman parking in the handicapped space are now saying it is perfectly okay for this guy to harass this woman....in an isolated area of the park and to make veiled threats against her and her dog........

But you're not pointing out that the same assholes who said that it's OK for citizens to play police with guns in the Arbery case now say that it's not OK for citizens to politely ask a woman to comply - and not a gun in the conversation.

Moron....she had no idea who the guy was....what his intent was.........she was alone, in an isolated area of the park, and confronted by some weird guy who just happened to have something to lure her dog........and then he makes veiled threats against her.............she had every right to be freaked out by the moron....

The sad thing here is that you're lying, blatantly lying and you just don't care. I hate when self-proclaimed conservatives lie, even more than when liberals do. It destroys the hope of winning the political debate on truth and fact because of liars like you.

She took several fast steps toward him. Then she approached even more, her finger in his face.. He calmly asked her to not approach him. She backed off and then started the "scared" lie. Then she backed off even more, closer to where she started in the first place, and then pretended that the situation was escalating for the benefit of the 911 operator. The video shows Mr. Cooper's position to be stationary through the entire thing. He never took a single step toward her, liar.

I've posted this fact several times in response to your lie but you refuse to try to refute this fact because you know you cannot.

Forum List

Back