Vicious Cat Attack

I've never seen a cat do that to a human. She must have done this kind of thing before.

Cats are nasty little buggers. They are also alot stronger than people think. I had a friend who's cat went psycho on him and it required a hospital visit, stitches and a couple weeks off from work.

Still..he couldn't part with it.

:lol:

I went to a friend's house once and he had a cat that was huge. I didn't even notice it but when I did, I was afraid of it. It's head was as big as a bowling ball, lol. He said it was harmless but it was really scary. I didn't want to upset it at all.

You must've been watching a different video.

The one in the OP shows a person kicking snow at a cat, but not actually kicking the cat.

I just can't believe she didn't throttle the fuck out of the cat after it attacked her.

Think about it from the cat's perspective: someone was kicking a large foot at it and scaring the hell out of it. Why not fight back when you get a chance? If someone did that to you and then turned her back on you, would you just crawl away? The cat had a chance to get his own and he did. Bravo for the cat.

You're assuming that the woman had no business trying to chase the cat off her property.

We don't know from the video, but I'd guess your assumption is 100% wrong.

If the cat knows whats good for it, it won't come back for another encounter.

Same holds true for the woman.

Think about it from the cat's perspective: someone was kicking a large foot at it and scaring the hell out of it. Why not fight back when you get a chance? If someone did that to you and then turned her back on you, would you just crawl away? The cat had a chance to get his own and he did. Bravo for the cat.

You're assuming that the woman had no business trying to chase the cat off her property.

We don't know from the video, but I'd guess your assumption is 100% wrong.

If the cat knows whats good for it, it won't come back for another encounter.

Same holds true for the woman.

:lol:

Funny.

But I doubt it.

Next time she'll kick it right proper.

I would like to know the back story.

Was the cat messing with the dog? Was she trying to stop that?

If so, then her trying to move the cat away makes sense.

If she was, however, one of those people who hurt animals for the fuck of it, I really hope that cat got some.

I would like to know the back story.

Was the cat messing with the dog? Was she trying to stop that?

If so, then her trying to move the cat away makes sense.

If she was, however, one of those people who hurt animals for the fuck of it, I really hope that cat got some.

I certainly didn't appear as though she was trying to hurt the cat.

I've never seen a cat do that to a human. She must have done this kind of thing before.
LiveLeak.com - Cat attacks Babysitter

Normally, cats don't behave like that. In the LiveLeak video, I would conjecture either the babysitter has abused or mistreated that cat in the past, or the cat believed it was protecting the child from her.

In the other one, there has most likely been some sort of abuse in the past to make the cat so aggressive. Cats just don't normally act like that unless they've been abused.

Last edited:
The women didnt appear to be trying to hurt the cat,just get it to go away.
I'm sure it was jacken with the dog and she got tired of hearing the dog bark. Or it possibly attacked the dog previously.
There was no "camera man" It was obviously a security cam.

Had it been me,I would have retrieved the ol shotgun and that would have been the end of it.
Dog or cat...if it's a stray and it attacks me or mine? It's toast.

I'm sure it was jacken with the dog and she got tired of hearing the dog bark. Or it possibly attacked the dog previously.

Had it been me,I would have retrieved the ol shotgun and that would have been the end of it.

That cat was way too fat to be a stray. If you shoot an animal like that, you can be brought up on charges. It is animal cruelty. The woman's life was not threatened, and you don't have a right to shoot animals just because you want to.

The laws vary from state to state, but here it is for Alaska:
Cruelty to animals is defined as “Knowingly inflict[ing] severe physical pain or suffering; or with criminal negligence fails to care for an animal and causes its death or severe pain or prolonged suffering”. It is a Class A Misdemeanor, with sentencing provisions including a fine of up to $5,000, imprisonment up to 1 year, community service and restitution. Exceptions are made for farming, hunting, research, training and veterinary care

$5,000 fine and a year in prison....better not shoot a cat or dog in your neighborhood. The woman's life was not in danger. And, not matter what you think it looked like, she attacked the cat first who only fought back: essentially, he was standing his ground.

People with guns sure like to kill.

Last edited:

That cat was way too fat to be a stray. If you shoot an animal like that, you can be brought up on charges. It is animal cruelty. The woman's life was not threatened, and you don't have a right to shoot animals just because you want to.

Then I guess the owner shouldnt let it roam at will. Obviously I would first tell the owner to keep his cat or dog on a leash.
If that fails and the animal attacks,you damn sure can shoot it.

I cleared out about a dozen strays on my property using the fool proof shotgun method.
They were killing all the song birds,horn toads,rabbits and lizards.
I let one live for rodent control.

Cruelty to animals is defined as “Knowingly inflict[ing] severe physical pain or suffering; or with criminal negligence fails to care for an animal and causes its death or severe pain or prolonged suffering”. It is a Class A Misdemeanor, with sentencing provisions including a fine of up to $5,000, imprisonment up to 1 year, community service and restitution. Exceptions are made for farming, hunting, research, training and veterinary care

$5,000 fine and a year in prison....better not shoot a cat or dog in your neighborhood. The woman's life was not in danger. And, not matter what you think it looked like, she attacked the cat first who only fought back: essentially, he was standing his ground.

Not at all. If the cat would was being cared for by it's owner it wouldnt get shot.
I dont let my animals roam because I dont want them to become a nuisance to my neighbors. And if they were destructive I wouldnt blame the neighbor for shooting it.
It would be my fault for not controlling my animals.

Then I guess the owner shouldnt let it roam at will. Obviously I would first tell the owner to keep his cat or dog on a leash.

I cleared out about a dozen strays on my property using the fool proof shotgun method.

Someone should report you. What you did was illegal. The appropriate, legal, thing to do is call the Humane Society and they will put out cruelty free traps for you. When one of the cats gets trapped, you call them and they come and collect it, still alive. What you are doing is against the law. But, I get it. You love to use your gun to kill things.

Someone should report you. What you did was illegal. The appropriate, legal, thing to do is call the Humane Society and they will put out cruelty free traps for you. When one of the cats gets trapped, you call them and they come and collect it, still alive. What you are doing is against the law. But, I get it. You love to use your gun to kill things.

Try calling animal control when the nearest town is sixty miles away. They'll laugh and hang up on you. I suppose I could have poisoned them but I figured the shotgun was way more humane.
And the real problem is the people who dump the cats in the first place.
And you totally ignore the fact that they were wiping out the native species on my property.
So it was the cats or the endangered species,one of em has to go. No different then shooting feral hogs. It was a no brainer.

Last edited:
Holy shit. LMAO

Guess that idiot won't be kicking snow or picking a fight with a cat again.

What an idiot.

If it makes you feel any better, if any cat attacked me like that I'd kill it with my bare hands.

And I'm a cat lover.

Cat was scared/on the defense from the first second of the vid, look at its body language. Idiot woman kicks snow at cat (doesn't matter to the cat that she wasn't directly kicking him, he was already on high alert and being kicked with the snow just aggravated that) cat reacts by attacking the woman due to what he perceives as an attack by her.

And some of you morons say things like "If that cat did that to me I'd kill it". You'd dish it out but couldn't take it? Bunch of assholes. If you mess with an animal expect the animal to defend itself and stop with the macho chest thumping.

If it makes you feel any better, if any cat attacked me like that I'd kill it with my bare hands.

And I'm a cat lover.

You 'love' cats? That's VERY, VERY hard to believe given your posts in this thread. I'd say just the opposite: you seem to hate them.

Cat was scared/on the defense from the first second of the vid, look at its body language. Idiot woman kicks snow at cat (doesn't matter to the cat that she wasn't directly kicking him, he was already on high alert and being kicked with the snow just aggravated that) cat reacts by attacking the woman due to what he perceives as an attack by her.

And some of you morons say things like "If that cat did that to me I'd kill it". You'd dish it out but couldn't take it? Bunch of assholes. If you mess with an animal expect the animal to defend itself and stop with the macho chest thumping.

I'd rather be an asshole than be blind in one eye.

So you can go fuck yourself, mmkay. :thup:

Forum List

Back