Surprise! Biden says his favorite White House memory was sharing his bed with little kids

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Not really a surprise.

Jill's shitting glass expression when Joe lets the cat out of the bag is priceless.

The confession comes at around the 3:50 mark in the video, but the entire thing is a testament to Joe's incoherency. Even Uncle Ben...uh, sorry, Al Roker...doesn't quite know what to do with Joe's creepy admission.

Yuck.

Not really a surprise.

Jill's shitting glass expression when Joe lets the cat out of the bag is priceless.

The confession comes at around the 3:50 mark in the video, but the entire thing is a testament to Joe's incoherency. Even Uncle Ben...uh, sorry, Al Roker...doesn't quite know what to do with Joe's creepy admission.

Yuck.

Sleepy Joe's endorsement from Nambla is well earned.

Nambla is one of the most important pro-pedo pressure groups out there.

I never climbed into bed with either of my grandfathers, nor did they invite me. What Biden said is really weird.

Not really a surprise.

Yuck.

Come on. I am no Biden fan and am among his harshest critics. But a favorite memory of 'the grandkids jumping into bed with US. . .he said US. . ." is hardly anything to make anything at all out of let alone criticize.

Not really a surprise.

Yuck.

Your title is a lie...or a deliberate manipulation.

My kids used to jump in bed with us all the time. Irritating when I had to work I guess but no biggie.

I remember I jumped into my grandparents bed 1 time and never again. With the lights on I saw their teeth (dentures) floating in a glass. Yuck.

Not really a surprise.

Jill's &%$#@ glass expression when Joe lets the cat out of the bag is priceless.

Yuck.
Your spin on Biden's perfectly innocent comment is as bad as the spin that liberals have put on some of Trump's innocent comments.

There is nothing creepy about what Biden said, and Jill Biden's expression shows nothing but warm approval.

This desire to smear and destroy political opponents, not just as politicians but also as people, is poisoning our political process.

Forum List

Back