Vicious Cat Attack

As long as we're going to idly speculate about shit not at all shown on the video, if it turned out the cat had a litter of kittens under the woman's porch then I'd be willing to give it a pass.

Anything short of that and the cat needs to be put down.

The cat wasn't the one in the wrong.

Really???

I've seen 3yr olds do far worse things to house cats than what this woman did, and the worst they get is a nice scratch on the hand to smarten them up.

The fact that you think what this cat did is somehow acceptable behavior from a domesticated animal just tells me that you're a deluded fucking idiot.

And I've seen domesticated animals do more damage for less. So?

You're an idiot. Once again, for the brain impaired, in this instance the cat was defending itself from what it perceived to be an attack. Don't know what part of this you don't get. (ppssst, it wasn't the snow that it was scared of. Derp) Doesn't matter that the woman wasn't hurting the cat, doesn't matter that it was just snow. What matters is what the cat thought was happening and clearly he thought he was in danger. All you have to do is look at his body language. And you claim you have cats.

The cat gave clear signals that is was in defense mode, the woman was too much of an idiot to stop, she then leaned in and gave direct eye contact with the cat. The cat took that as a threat and acted accordingly. You know, defending itself.

Good to know that you don't think animals should defend themselves when they feel threatened. Moron.

So your completely fine with animals attacking when feeling threatened? Come on now..thats about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
The lady was giving a clear signal that she didnt want the cat around. It had obviously been a problem or she wouldnt be trying to run it off. And it appears she had every reason to not want the cat around,the damn thing is vicious.
And I'll say this...that cat would have been dead before it was detached from my face.

The cat wasn't the one in the wrong.

Really???

I've seen 3yr olds do far worse things to house cats than what this woman did, and the worst they get is a nice scratch on the hand to smarten them up.

The fact that you think what this cat did is somehow acceptable behavior from a domesticated animal just tells me that you're a deluded fucking idiot.

You know what my mom told me the first time my cat scratched me. What did you expect, you hit her with a plastic bat? :lol:

Lol. That would do it, I think. I'm not sure why she was kicking at it but there was something clearly wrong with the cat. It could have been just vicious. If it would attack some person like that, it probably needs to be put down, what if it was a kid?

Cat bites are at least as bad as dog bites and neither should be attacking people.

Then I guess the owner shouldnt let it roam at will. Obviously I would first tell the owner to keep his cat or dog on a leash.
If that fails and the animal attacks,you damn sure can shoot it.

I cleared out about a dozen strays on my property using the fool proof shotgun method.
They were killing all the song birds,horn toads,rabbits and lizards.
I let one live for rodent control.

Well, aren't you mister compassionate. God forbid you buy a fucking humane trap, round them up and take them to the spca.

If you think I'm rounding up and holding a dozen cats,and then taking the four hour round trip it would take to get them to the spca,you're fucken nuts.
Where would you propose I hold these cats? And how long would they remain caged(assuming I had cages)while I tried to catch all of em?
They are no different then feral hogs and they damage the ecosystem in a huge way.

Feral cats or the endangered horned toad? A Texas icon by the way. To me it was an easy choice.

Strays or feral? There is a difference.

Really???

You're an idiot. Once again, for the brain impaired, in this instance the cat was defending itself from what it perceived to be an attack. Don't know what part of this you don't get. (ppssst, it wasn't the snow that it was scared of. Derp) Doesn't matter that the woman wasn't hurting the cat, doesn't matter that it was just snow. What matters is what the cat thought was happening and clearly he thought he was in danger. All you have to do is look at his body language. And you claim you have cats.

The cat gave clear signals that is was in defense mode, the woman was too much of an idiot to stop, she then leaned in and gave direct eye contact with the cat. The cat took that as a threat and acted accordingly. You know, defending itself.

Good to know that you don't think animals should defend themselves when they feel threatened. Moron.

The cat wasn't cornered derpshit. :lol:

The cat was threatened and defended itself, moron.

Like I said, good to know you don't think an animal that feels threatened should defend itself.

Well, aren't you mister compassionate. God forbid you buy a fucking humane trap, round them up and take them to the spca.

If you think I'm rounding up and holding a dozen cats,and then taking the four hour round trip it would take to get them to the spca,you're fucken nuts.
Where would you propose I hold these cats? And how long would they remain caged(assuming I had cages)while I tried to catch all of em?
They are no different then feral hogs and they damage the ecosystem in a huge way.

Feral cats or the endangered horned toad? A Texas icon by the way. To me it was an easy choice.

A stray is nothing but a feral cat in training.

Really???

So your completely fine with animals attacking when feeling threatened? Come on now..thats about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
The lady was giving a clear signal that she didnt want the cat around. It had obviously been a problem or she wouldnt be trying to run it off. And it appears she had every reason to not want the cat around,the damn thing is vicious.
And I'll say this...that cat would have been dead before it was detached from my face.

What idiotic statements.

Yes, doofus, animals that feel threatened sometimes attack. You didn't know that? Derp.

If she didnt' want the cat around then she could have gotten a spray bottle or turned the hose on it, keeping her distance. She was a fucking idiot not to read the cat's body language. For the last time, regardless of whether the woman thought she was threatening the cat, THE FUCKING CAT PERCEIVED HER TO BE A THREAT SO IT DEFENDED ITSELF. And yes, an ANIMAL will attack when they feel threatened. It's what they do, they're animals.

The cat isnt' vicious the cat was doing what an animal does when it feels threatened. Some run away, others fight back. What the hell is so hard to understand?? Anyone with half a brain could read the cat's body language and know that.

For all we know it's her cat and she was just messing around with it. It clearly isn't feral (the only way a feral cat will stick around a human is if it's protecting a litter of kittens). Otherwise, feral cats (assuming it isn't rabid) steer clear of people. Could be a stray or neighbors cat. Fine she doesn't want it hanging around. She should learn a lesson and find a better way to shoo if off her property. Oh I know, you'd just shoot the thing. Oh, another chest thumper. :rolleyes:

A stray is nothing but a feral cat in training.

You're even dumber than I thought. Do a little research before making such stupid statements.

The cat was threatened and defended itself, moron.

The cat could have easily removed itself from the "perceived" threat without attacking.

Derp!

Yes, it could have but it didn't, it chose to defend itself and fought back instead. That's what animals do, derp. It also gave her fair warning which she chose to ignore. She's a derp too.

The cat didn't defend itself. The cat attacked the woman.

Go write another check to PETA you fuck'n fag. :lol:

The cat could have easily removed itself from the "perceived" threat without attacking.

Derp!

Yes, it could have but it didn't, it chose to defend itself and fought back instead. That's what animals do, derp. It also gave her fair warning which she chose to ignore. She's a derp too.

The cat gave clear signals that it was on the defense, that it was in attack mode, that it felt threatened, that it wasn't backing down. The cat went after the woman only after the woman continued to threaten it and stare it down. Like you, she is clearly not very astute in her observation skills. The cat most certainly was defending itself and did a fucking fantastic job ... woman ran away holding her bleeding head. :lol:

Oh, mani attempts humor and/or insult. mani fails. :lol:

Really???

You know what my mom told me the first time my cat scratched me. What did you expect, you hit her with a plastic bat? :lol:

Lol. That would do it, I think. I'm not sure why she was kicking at it but there was something clearly wrong with the cat. It could have been just vicious. If it would attack some person like that, it probably needs to be put down, what if it was a kid?

Cat bites are at least as bad as dog bites and neither should be attacking people.

I think that was one brave cat, it attacked a person that was much much bigger than her. But then again small pussy always trumps a big pussy! :eusa_whistle:

Gosh, they can jump so high, she was bleeding. Maybe next time, she'll leave them alone.
We once had a cat who would easily leap from the floor to the fireplace mantel which was about five feet high.

Our neighbor at that house had a Rottweiler who would bark viciously through the fence when our cat ("Mickey") was in our yard. One day the Rottweiler got out through the front gate, came charging around to the back and jumped Mickey -- who proceeded to do a number on that dog with his teeth and claws. I watched it happen and it convinced me that even an ordinary pet feline is a well-armed and formidable fighter.

Mickey was bleeding from a dog bite but the neighbor told me his dog's lip was ripped open and an ear was nearly torn off.

Mickey was a big, beautiful Russian Blue who unfortunately caught feline leukemia and died much too early. He was a good cat.

The cat gave clear signals that it was on the defense, that it was in attack mode, that it felt threatened, that it wasn't backing down. The cat went after the woman only after the woman continued to threaten it and stare it down. Like you, she is clearly not very astute in her observation skills. The cat most certainly was defending itself and did a fucking fantastic job ... woman ran away holding her bleeding head. :lol:

The cat wasn't cornered... Derp!

The cat wasn't in any danger... Derp!

You can't see the woman's eyes... Derp!

When you have to start making shit up out of thin air to make your point... you fail.

Derp!

The cat wasn't cornered... Derp!

The cat wasn't in any danger... Derp!

You can't see the woman's eyes... Derp!

When you have to start making shit up out of thin air to make your point... you fail.

Derp!

Animals don't only attack when cornered, doofus.

Clearly from the cat's perspective he was.

Don't have to, if she's too much of a fucking idiot to read the cat's body language correctly she's too much of an idiot to know not to look a cat in the eyes. Look at her body language. He only attacked AFTER she leaned into him, guarantee she look him dead in the eye.

You don't think animals that believe they are being threatened should (and will) defend themselves. What. An. Ass.

You don't know shit about cats, mani.

The cat exhibited the following signs, woman was too stupid to read the cat's warning signs, she was a fucking asshat to continue kicking snow at the cat (again, the snow wasn't what the cat was afraid of), she got what she deserved.

Scared cats quickly learn that aggressive behavior makes the scary "thing" go away, and use it repeatedly to warn off strangers, for example. Affected cats may turn from offense to defense and back again during the arousal. They display a mix of defensive body signals (ears flattened sideways, tail tucked, crouching, and leaning away) and aggressive signals (fluffed fur, showing teeth, hissing, growling, swatting, biting, and scratching). Usually the pupils of their eyes dilate wide with no relation to the amount of light present.

Cat Aggression - Fear Aggression - 8 Ways to Soothe Fear Aggression

Last edited:
Any normal, domesticated housecat would run in the other direction.

Fact, not opinion.

That cat has problems and isn't safe around people.

Forum List

Back