USA Today proclaiming biological man to be “Woman of the Year”

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I think She still looks like a man. What is your opinions? Also the leftists here, do you think that goes to far or it is good? I think that is just crazy. The article is correct calling it mental illness. USA Today celebrates mental illness by proclaiming biological man to be “Woman of the Year”

rachel_0.png

I've seen a few "articles" in USA Today. Very unfortunate that they have the largest circulation of any periodical in America. They're insane.

Yet another reason why the US needs to split into 2 seperate nations - one red ; one blue.

Last edited:
Meh, Hitler was hailed a person of the year by Time, so let be clear anyone can be person, man or Evil Monkey in your Closet of the year…

Society is wonk, and should be consider for extermination but alas for some reason Humans are like cockroaches and will survive and keep the retardation going…

What do you all think if a Draq Queen gives a lap dance to a little kid? The adults in this video seem amazed and applaud and everyone is happy. Maybe they are so brainwashed zombies that they really think it is "cute".

Forum List

Back