Proof of covid conspiracy or dumb luck

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
A major study regarding health sector surge capacity ordered just ahead of the Wuhan appearance? Could be coincidence but with all we've found out after the fact.....makes ya go hhhhhmmmm.

A major study regarding health sector surge capacity ordered just ahead of the Wuhan appearance? Could be coincidence but with all we've found out after the fact.....makes ya go hhhhhmmmm.

As much as it pains me to say it -- because I rarely see the GOVT being proactive about ANYTHING in a meaningful fashion -- this MIGHT have been the Fed govt doing what the Fed govt SHOULD ALWAYS be doing. If they are not reviewing the plans for emergencies more frequently than the 13 YEARS -- inferred in this conspiracy article, then we are doomed MORE than we already are.

I'm SURE we had air defense drills for Pearl Harbor right before the Japanese attack. Probably had "ebola containment strategies" before the big outbreak.

Not just Wuhan. Ukraine is dabbling in bio weaponry too, funded by our government. Just like they did via Fauci, Gates, Obama and others in the cabal. So yeah...I believe Putin when he warned us in the west that Russia Russia Russia is the scapegoat for treachery by our own government.

In short and to put it bluntly....we are at war and under attack. By our own government.

Forum List

Back