USA TODAY asked 1,000 registered voters to “name the single thing that was most important for Biden to do in the next year.”

Here's the full poll
  1. Resign/retire/quit - 20%
  2. Economy/jobs - 11%
  3. Unite/help the country - 8%
  4. Immigration/border control - 8%
  5. COVID/mandates - 6%
  6. Infrastructure bills - 5%
  7. Inflation - 4%
  8. Health care - 3%
  9. Climate change/environment - 3%
  10. Bipartisanship - 3%

Republicans don't like Joe?!

Tell me it ain't so!
I listened to Joe answer a reporter‘s question by saying that plans to give $450,000 to some illegal aliens was a garbage story that was false. I knew it was true which means I know more of what is going on in Joe Biden‘s administration than he does.

Joe obviously has no idea what happening as he is not in charge. I don’t trust whoever is in charge but I do wonder who it is.

Joe needs to retire before a catastrophe happens. If one does he will be lost in space and unable to function.

Here's the full poll
  1. Resign/retire/quit - 20%
  2. Economy/jobs - 11%
  3. Unite/help the country - 8%
  4. Immigration/border control - 8%
  5. COVID/mandates - 6%
  6. Infrastructure bills - 5%
  7. Inflation - 4%
  8. Health care - 3%
  9. Climate change/environment - 3%
  10. Bipartisanship - 3%

Tell me it ain't so!
I listened to Joe answer a reporter‘s question by saying that $450,000 to some illegal aliens was a garbage story that was false.

Joe obviously has no idea what is going on in his administrations as he is not in charge. I don’t trust whoever is in charge.

If Joe "Holy Crap" Biden could stop farting and shitting his pants when meeting world leaders, that would be a good start.
All the other nations in the world must be laughing at us for electing Joe Biden as our President. What a doofus.

Tell me it ain't so!
The internals . . .

Suffolk_University_USAToday_11_8_2021_Party_ID.jpg

I really question this poll as fuel prices were not even mentioned. Some people who work far from home have to really be hurting right now, and if Dementia closes down that line from Canada to Michigan gasoline will go up another 50 cents a gallon in my opinion.

Here's the entire list of responses by number (n/N) and percentage . . .

For what it's worth, energy policies/Pipeline/Independence comes in at #11, just out of the running of the 1-10 lists earlier provided but there are some incongruities in the order, the order doesn't seem to follow the number of people selecting / percentage:

:disbelief:

Suffolk_University_USAToday_11_8_2021.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys walk up and stick your fingers in his pants to see if he has taken a dump or do you have a dump monitor.
Years ago Saturday Night Live did a commercial parody called.. "Oops...I crapped my pants"! Elderly people walking around with larger pants while wearing large sized Depends undergarments.

Usually the incumbent president runs for office again for the party without a heavily contested primary election...

Not this time. Current plans are that Joe and Kamala are to slink off into the sunset and they bring out a fresh face of liberal activism for the primaries.

Usually the incumbent president runs for office again for the party without a heavily contested primary election...

Not this time. Current plans are that Joe and Kamala are to slink off into the sunset and they bring out a fresh face of liberal activism for the primaries.

Biden is hated in this country, and Whorris is hated even worse.

Yet he has a higher approval rating than Trump did for 75% of his term. Shows how much Trump was hated in this country.

Which is how we all know polls are rigged and bullshit. How can he have been hated when he was doing the best job for this country out of the last several Presidents? One of two things: the polls are rigged, or we have so many stupid Americans we should be considered the dumbest country in the world.

Which is how we all know polls are rigged and bullshit. How can he have been hated when he was doing the best job for this country out of the last several Presidents? One of two things: the polls are rigged, or we have so many stupid Americans we should be considered the dumbest country in the world.

Typical Trumpian...polls are rigged when they show things you do not agree with and gospel when they agree with you.

Forum List

Back