Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

When the charges were filed, Democrats felt there was a snowballs chance in hell Trump would be the Republican nominee.
Because of the charges?

What dumbasses!
They ffelt his supporter would wise up and figure out what a scum bag he is.
Because upstanding citizens like Michael Cohen and partisan hacks like Alvin Bragg say so?

What dumbasses!

Probably 65 to 35.
Fair enough. I'll lay you even odds on what a wager you believe you are a two to one favorite on.

I'll wager one week off the board that that this trial doesn't end in a conviction, against your wager of one week off the board that it does.
If he is found not guilty, I will support it.

If he is convicted, you won't, and that demonstrates your opposition to the American of truth and justice.
When will Cohen go on trial for stealing 30K from Trump, as he swore he did in open court?

Or is Michael Cohen above the law?

Cohen is up to the DA, not me.

I would vote if the odds were 90 to 10. I always want house odds or better.

As long as we both agree to respect the law, the verdict, and the appeal process, if any, I am fine.

Cohen is up to the DA, not me.

I would vote if the odds were 90 to 10. I always want house odds or better.

As long as we both agree to respect the law, the verdict, and the appeal process, if any, I am fine.
I don't respect this trial on the trumped up charges that nobody wanted to press until the Dems decided it was their Hail Mary pass to slow down Trump's roll to the White House.

You would not respect it either if it were a Republican judge and prosecutor doing it to Joe Biden, in Florida or Texas.

Because of the charges?

What dumbasses!

Because upstanding citizens like Michael Cohen and partisan hacks like Alvin Bragg say so?

What dumbasses!
Michael Cohen worked for Donald Trump for 12 years. He accepted Trump's lack of morals and ethics. The stink will never leave him. He is a Trumper trying to reform but it is tough to do.
How many Trump associates have or are serving jail time? How many of Biden's, Obama's and Bush.

I don't respect this trial on the trumped up charges that nobody wanted to press until the Dems decided it was their Hail Mary pass to slow down Trump's roll to the White House.

You would not respect it either if it were a Republican judge and prosecutor doing it to Joe Biden, in Florida or Texas.
I don't respect your silly conspiracy theory.

I am talking about neutralizing and eliminating Trump and MAGA as a factor in US politics.

I am guessing guilty on the misdeamenor or a hung jury.
The misdemeanor has expired by the statute of limitations. Remember the goal if for the media to be able to parrot the phrase "felon Donald Trump" five thousand times a day. "Misdemeanant Donald Trump doesn't have nearly the same ring, does it?"

The misdemeanor has expired by the statute of limitations. Remember the goal if for the media to be able to parrot the phrase "felon Donald Trump" five thousand times a day. "Misdemeanant Donald Trump doesn't have nearly the same ring, does it?"
You know better and once again lying. The misdemeanor is eligible by the presence of other crimes.

Most felons are better people than Donald Trump, even if he is found innocent.
OJ Simpson was found innocent.
If you have money you can really play the US justice system. Trump has been doing it his whole life.
I must admit he is very good at it.
Many people have gone to jail around him but somehow he has escaped jail time.

Most felons are better people than Donald Trump, even if he is found innocent.
OJ Simpson was found innocent.
So you won’t “accept the verdict?”
If you have money you can really play the US justice system. Trump has been doing it his whole life.
And he admits it. He ran on changing the system, going after the entrenched bureaucracy.

That’s why they hate him.
I must admit he is very good at it.
Many people have gone to jail around him but somehow he has escaped jail time.
They’ve gone after his associates to get at him.

Meanwhile the invent ways to let criminals in the Biden family off. Even the guy trafficking in under age prostitutes.

Last edited:
I fully expect now after last week, and the growing sense of nerves among MAGA across the county, that this trial has greatly damaged his election chances. If he is proven guilty, so much better.

You know better and once again lying. The misdemeanor is eligible by the presence of other crimes.
Which the prosecution STILL hasn't named, let alone proven. If Trump hasn't been convicted of whatever felony they claim, legally it has never happened. Remember that pesky "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" part of our law?

Forum List

Back