Hunter Biden can duck the hot seat all he wants — but not the facts

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hunter Biden can duck the hot seat all he wants — but not the facts​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Miranda Devine

Hunter Biden showed he has his father’s chutzpah Wednesday when he blew off a congressional subpoena to hold a woe-is-me press conference on Capitol Hill.
“I’m here. I’m ready,” he said, and then swept away in his motorcade without answering a single question.
Like father, like son.
Of course, there’s nothing bold or brave about inviting a contempt charge from Congress when you have Daddy’s pardon power in your back pocket.
~Snip~
Unfortunately for the Bidens, just hours before Hunter’s press conference, the transcript of the latest testimony of Ziegler and Shapley was published by the House Ways and Means Committee.
Here, more explicitly than in their previous testimony, they implicate Joe Biden in illegal conduct.
Ziegler is a registered Democrat and is regarded as the most talented criminal investigator in the IRS team described as the “SEAL Team 6” of international tax-fraud investigations.
His supervisor, Shapley, is a registered Republican and equally well-regarded, having managed some of the largest cases in IRS history, and recovered more than $3.5 billion for the US taxpayer.
~Snip~
Georgia Rep. Terri Sewell (D-Ga.) stepped on the first landmine when she asked the knowledgeable pair to point to any evidence “that directly prove that Joe Biden has done something illegal, yes or no?”
Shapley replied: “There is evidence that exists.”
Sewell, flustered: “I just — it is yes or no.”
Shapley: “Yes, there is.”
Sewell, turned to Ziegler: “Please show me the direct evidence . . . that actually proves that Joe Biden did something unlawful, illegal.”
Ziegler obliged: “So in exhibit 1I, Hunter Biden states in his email that his original agreement –”
Sewell cut him off, but soon enough Ziegler was allowed to complete his answer, citing three pieces of evidence.
An email to an executive of Chinese energy firm CEFC, on Aug. 2, 2017, in which Hunter states the deal “me and my family” had with CEFC was “for introductions alone [at] a rate of $10 million per year for three years [for a] guarantee[d] total of $30 million.”​
(H is Hunter and the “big guy” has been identified as Joe Biden.)
Ziegler said: “So those things altogether, when you put them all together, I mean it says a lot. [They] are kind of painting a picture. [But] We were never able to go down those investigative routes.”
Another Democrat, Lloyd Doggett of Texas, tried to clean up, pointing out the eventual CEFC contract with Hunter and Uncle Jim did not name Joe Biden.
Ziegler agreed but said: “There was a belief in the investigation that James [Jim] Biden was a cover for Joe Biden.”
The Big Guy’s cut
That’s another bombshell, especially when Comer found $240,000 that Jim Biden deposited, via a circuitous route, into his brother Joe’s bank account after receiving money from two deals: 10% for the Big Guy.
It was listed it as a “loan” repayment, but Ziegler testified: “there was nothing to verify that they were loans.”
At one point the whistleblowers were asked if there was evidence that Joe was “involved in any way with the Biden family business dealings with foreign governments or entities.”
Both Shapley and Ziegler answered: “There is evidence of involvement, yes.”
Shapley pointed to evidence that shows Joe attending meetings with Hunter’s business partners.
“You have to understand that someone who is a vice president [and] a senator for years . . . their involvement in a business is not going to be coming up with mission statements and working on Excel spreadsheets. Him coming across to a lunch and having a glass of water would have shown his support for his son Hunter Biden.”
Their testimony was a master class in facts over delusion. If only they had been allowed to follow the investigative avenues that led to the president, Hunter could stop making excuses for his father.

Commentary:
Ms. Devine has brilliantly exposed Hunter as a notorious drug addled whoring coke headed alcoholic.
Hunter has now become unhinged. Guess it runs in the family, he says “he might have to flee the country if Trump is reelected,” gives voters even more reason to vote Trump.
The telling us his father is desperately worried about his “surviving son”
Hunter then goes weirdo saying, ‘What they’re trying to do is they’re trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle — and so therefore destroying a presidency in that way,’ he said on a podcast.
If one believes everything Hunt said today, then it is reasonable to ask; Why didn't he just take the opportunity to appear for the deposition to clear the air and present his case?
Is it because he knows what he did today was for PR purposes only and he couldn't get away with lying to the committee with the goods they have on him?
His only response would be to use the fifth amendment to avoid answering, which would certainly suspicious at the least. Either way, all Hunter's done is postpone the inevitable and keep the attention on himself and the old man.
Before DSA Democrat supporters on this board begin to bray, what part of the whistleblower’s testimony provided under oath, subject to perjury charges is not factual?

Last edited:
They can't do Biden without exposing criminal US foreign policy to the rest of the world.

Now is probably the worst time to do it, but some R's and Magas could be convinced that America needs to make changes to stop the continuous wars of aggression.

When America decided to try taking on Russia, we now know that it was biting off a bigger chunk than America can chew.

Hunter Biden can duck the hot seat all he wants — but not the facts​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Miranda Devine

Hunter Biden showed he has his father’s chutzpah Wednesday when he blew off a congressional subpoena to hold a woe-is-me press conference on Capitol Hill.
“I’m here. I’m ready,” he said, and then swept away in his motorcade without answering a single question.
Like father, like son.
Of course, there’s nothing bold or brave about inviting a contempt charge from Congress when you have Daddy’s pardon power in your back pocket.
~Snip~
Unfortunately for the Bidens, just hours before Hunter’s press conference, the transcript of the latest testimony of Ziegler and Shapley was published by the House Ways and Means Committee.
Here, more explicitly than in their previous testimony, they implicate Joe Biden in illegal conduct.
Ziegler is a registered Democrat and is regarded as the most talented criminal investigator in the IRS team described as the “SEAL Team 6” of international tax-fraud investigations.
His supervisor, Shapley, is a registered Republican and equally well-regarded, having managed some of the largest cases in IRS history, and recovered more than $3.5 billion for the US taxpayer.
~Snip~
Georgia Rep. Terri Sewell (D-Ga.) stepped on the first landmine when she asked the knowledgeable pair to point to any evidence “that directly prove that Joe Biden has done something illegal, yes or no?”
Shapley replied: “There is evidence that exists.”
Sewell, flustered: “I just — it is yes or no.”
Shapley: “Yes, there is.”
Sewell, turned to Ziegler: “Please show me the direct evidence . . . that actually proves that Joe Biden did something unlawful, illegal.”
Ziegler obliged: “So in exhibit 1I, Hunter Biden states in his email that his original agreement –”
Sewell cut him off, but soon enough Ziegler was allowed to complete his answer, citing three pieces of evidence.
An email to an executive of Chinese energy firm CEFC, on Aug. 2, 2017, in which Hunter states the deal “me and my family” had with CEFC was “for introductions alone [at] a rate of $10 million per year for three years [for a] guarantee[d] total of $30 million.”​
(H is Hunter and the “big guy” has been identified as Joe Biden.)
Ziegler said: “So those things altogether, when you put them all together, I mean it says a lot. [They] are kind of painting a picture. [But] We were never able to go down those investigative routes.”
Another Democrat, Lloyd Doggett of Texas, tried to clean up, pointing out the eventual CEFC contract with Hunter and Uncle Jim did not name Joe Biden.
Ziegler agreed but said: “There was a belief in the investigation that James [Jim] Biden was a cover for Joe Biden.”
The Big Guy’s cut
That’s another bombshell, especially when Comer found $240,000 that Jim Biden deposited, via a circuitous route, into his brother Joe’s bank account after receiving money from two deals: 10% for the Big Guy.
It was listed it as a “loan” repayment, but Ziegler testified: “there was nothing to verify that they were loans.”
At one point the whistleblowers were asked if there was evidence that Joe was “involved in any way with the Biden family business dealings with foreign governments or entities.”
Both Shapley and Ziegler answered: “There is evidence of involvement, yes.”
Shapley pointed to evidence that shows Joe attending meetings with Hunter’s business partners.
“You have to understand that someone who is a vice president [and] a senator for years . . . their involvement in a business is not going to be coming up with mission statements and working on Excel spreadsheets. Him coming across to a lunch and having a glass of water would have shown his support for his son Hunter Biden.”
Their testimony was a master class in facts over delusion. If only they had been allowed to follow the investigative avenues that led to the president, Hunter could stop making excuses for his father.

Commentary:
Ms. Devine has brilliantly exposed Hunter as a notorious drug addled whoring coke headed alcoholic.
Hunter has now become unhinged. Guess it runs in the family, he says “he might have to flee the country if Trump is reelected,” gives voters even more reason to vote Trump.
The telling us his father is desperately worried about his “surviving son”
Hunter then goes weirdo saying, ‘What they’re trying to do is they’re trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle — and so therefore destroying a presidency in that way,’ he said on a podcast.
If one believes everything Hunt said today, then it is reasonable to ask; Why didn't he just take the opportunity to appear for the deposition to clear the air and present his case?
Is it because he knows what he did today was for PR purposes only and he couldn't get away with lying to the committee with the goods they have on him?
His only response would be to use the fifth amendment to avoid answering, which would certainly suspicious at the least. Either way, all Hunter's done is postpone the inevitable and keep the attention on himself and the old man.
Before DSA Democrat supporters on this board begin to bray, what part of the whistleblower’s testimony provided under oath, subject to perjury charges is not factual?

He showed up and dared the Comer to put his money where is mouth is.

Comer hid in the back room.

The only attention this is getting is from fools like you.

HE CANNOT HELP HIS ADDICTION!

HOW DARE ANYONE GO AFTER THE CHILD OF THE PRESIDENT!

HUNTER IS THE VICTIM!

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Forum List

Back