"the effect of COVID-19 cases on county-level voting in the United States shows that the pandemic led to Trump’s defeat on Nov. 3. "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Did the COVID-19 pandemic doom Donald Trump’s re-election? Our study examining the effect of COVID-19 cases on county-level voting in the United States shows that the pandemic led to Trump’s defeat on Nov. 3.

Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.

Trump would have also added Michigan to this list if cases had been 10 per cent lower.

This finding is at odds with some initial news analyses that indicated regions with the worst COVID-19 outbreaks voted for Trump.

We found that COVID-19 coverage accounted for approximately 25.3% of all front-page online news articles between January and October 2020. Sentiment analysis of English-language sources revealed that overall COVID-19 coverage was not exclusively negatively polarized, suggesting wide heterogeneous reporting of the pandemic. Within this heterogenous coverage, 16% of COVID-19 news articles (or 4% of all English-language articles) can be classified as highly negatively polarized, citing issues such as death, fear, or crisis.

So if the MSM hadn't made every evening network news cast leading with new Covid cases and deaths,
Biden wouldn't be destroying America today!
Remember this is what Biden guaranteed and urged!

1) Biden guarantee:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So when he does that, 79% of electricity from fossil fuels, i.e. petroleum 36%, natural gas 33% and coal 10% that would mean instead of 4.24 Trillion kWh produced, U.S. energy facts explained - consumption and production - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) there would only be 890.4 billion kWh. So if 50% EVs need 1.309 Trillion kWh more per year PLUS 3.349 Trillion kWh eliminated by Biden's guarantee..There will be daily blackouts in many parts of the USA.

2) "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

December 2023 Set a New U.S.-Mexico Border Monthly Migration Record. Border Patrol has set a new record for migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in a single month, exceeding 225,000 in the first 27 days of December

AGAIN the biased MSM has helped with exaggerated COVID news to elect America's DESTROYER, Biden who has
1) Cause permanent electric blackouts "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
2) Cause nearly 10 million more illegals with this statement:I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

Last edited:
You Covid anti-vax idiots were told your unjustified stance on harming your health would hurt you in the election.

Now there are that many and more who won't be around to vote for Orange Derelict.

Did the COVID-19 pandemic doom Donald Trump’s re-election? Our study examining the effect of COVID-19 cases on county-level voting in the United States shows that the pandemic led to Trump’s defeat on Nov. 3.

Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower. In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.

Trump would have also added Michigan to this list if cases had been 10 per cent lower.

This finding is at odds with some initial news analyses that indicated regions with the worst COVID-19 outbreaks voted for Trump.

We found that COVID-19 coverage accounted for approximately 25.3% of all front-page online news articles between January and October 2020. Sentiment analysis of English-language sources revealed that overall COVID-19 coverage was not exclusively negatively polarized, suggesting wide heterogeneous reporting of the pandemic. Within this heterogenous coverage, 16% of COVID-19 news articles (or 4% of all English-language articles) can be classified as highly negatively polarized, citing issues such as death, fear, or crisis.

So if the MSM hadn't made every evening network news cast leading with new Covid cases and deaths,
Biden wouldn't be destroying America today!
Remember this is what Biden guaranteed and urged!

1) Biden guarantee:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So when he does that, 79% of electricity from fossil fuels, i.e. petroleum 36%, natural gas 33% and coal 10% that would mean instead of 4.24 Trillion kWh produced, U.S. energy facts explained - consumption and production - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) there would only be 890.4 billion kWh. So if 50% EVs need 1.309 Trillion kWh more per year PLUS 3.349 Trillion kWh eliminated by Biden's guarantee..There will be daily blackouts in many parts of the USA.

2) "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

December 2023 Set a New U.S.-Mexico Border Monthly Migration Record. Border Patrol has set a new record for migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border in a single month, exceeding 225,000 in the first 27 days of December

AGAIN the biased MSM has helped with exaggerated COVID news to elect America's DESTROYER, Biden who has
1) Cause permanent electric blackouts "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
2) Cause nearly 10 million more illegals with this statement:I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,

View attachment 884754

No. His administrations RESPONSE in bungling the COVID-19 pandemic is what got him thrown out of office. If he looked like he would have given just a tiny bit of a shit about the bodies piling up and the damage being done to the economy, he'd have had re-election sewn up before one vote was cast in the Democratic party primaries. What did you expect the media to talk about. Americans were dying by thousands in a 9/11 style toll every week...and Trump fiddled.

Most of what you posted is once again flooding the zone with the same shit post after post. Why do you bother?
Most of it has nothing to do with your original point.

The expres should have won 2020 hands down.

His bungling of Covid response and his obvious uncaringness for suffering America did him in.

No. His administrations RESPONSE in bungling the COVID-19 pandemic is what got him thrown out of office. If he looked like he would have given just a tiny bit of a shit about the bodies piling up and the damage being done to the economy, he'd have had re-election sewn up before one vote was cast in the Democratic party primaries. What did you expect the media to talk about. Americans were dying by thousands in a 9/11 style toll every week...and Trump fiddled.

Most of what you posted is once again flooding the zone with the same shit post after post. Why do you bother?
Most of it has nothing to do with your original point.
Question for you Jack...
How many kids under 18 have died from Covid-19?
Now before I embarrass you with your ignorance, why is that important?
A) Schools were shut down due to ignorance spread by the BIASED MSM that donated money to Biden..later on that!
At the very peak of school closures, COVID-19 affected 55.1 million students in 124,000 public and private U.S. schools.
Do you comprehend that issue? Total exaggeration of COVID by the MSM has continued to affect the learning of
55.1 million students.
For example:FACT!
On average, students will need the equivalent of 4.1 additional months of instruction in reading and 4.5 months in math to meet pre-pandemic levels of achievement, the report estimates.
Analyses of student test scores have repeatedly shown severe declines in academic achievement.

All of that with just 0.00236% or 1,736 deaths as if 11/30/23 out of 74 million children under 18 in the USA in 2020.
AGAIN who emphasized the death of Americans and then the closure of the schools... all due to exaggerations by the MSM. Which again, idiots like you say "Trump's fault"!!!
FACTS are this is what the MSM ordered to defeat Trump!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

But all of the above PROOF will not make any difference to dummies like you!
MSMdonations.png

Question for you Jack...
How many kids under 18 have died from Covid-19?
Now before I embarrass you with your ignorance, why is that important?
A) Schools were shut down due to ignorance spread by the BIASED MSM that donated money to Biden..later on that!
At the very peak of school closures, COVID-19 affected 55.1 million students in 124,000 public and private U.S. schools.
Do you comprehend that issue? Total exaggeration of COVID by the MSM has continued to affect the learning of
55.1 million students.
For example:FACT!
On average, students will need the equivalent of 4.1 additional months of instruction in reading and 4.5 months in math to meet pre-pandemic levels of achievement, the report estimates.
Analyses of student test scores have repeatedly shown severe declines in academic achievement.

All of that with just 0.00236% or 1,736 deaths as if 11/30/23 out of 74 million children under 18 in the USA in 2020.
AGAIN who emphasized the death of Americans and then the closure of the schools... all due to exaggerations by the MSM. Which again, idiots like you say "Trump's fault"!!!
FACTS are this is what the MSM ordered to defeat Trump!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

But all of the above PROOF will not make any difference to dummies like you!
View attachment 884816
Stop..flooding..the..zone. :) It's getting tiresome. You aren't embarrassing anyone but yourself.

"Did the COVID-19 pandemic doom Donald Trump’s re-election?".
This was the first line of your OP. And the only line worth arguing.
There was no media or Democrat conspiracy. For the first three months of the pandemic, Trump..did..NOTHING. It seemed like he didn't give a shit. He tweeted, golfed, and followed the Democrat primaries around like a fucking bully with his pep rallies. While the virus gained a foothold here and the bodies started piling up, taking our economy with them. To the public, it looked like he didn't care. Eventually, the adults in his admin had to sideline him to right the ship.

The voters remembered. He blew the response to the virus, so voters showed him the door. THIS is what doomed his re-election bid. If he takes decisive action, does the job he was actually elected to do and takes the pandemic seriously, he sews up his re-election.

Can you please stick to the main topic of your OP and stop cramming in all fluff that has been dismissed more times than I can count.
No one cares about your conspiracy theory beliefs.

Stop..flooding..the..zone. :) It's getting tiresome. You aren't embarrassing anyone but yourself.

"Did the COVID-19 pandemic doom Donald Trump’s re-election?".
This was the first line of your OP. And the only line worth arguing.
There was no media or Democrat conspiracy. For the first three months of the pandemic, Trump..did..NOTHING. It seemed like he didn't give a shit. He tweeted, golfed, and followed the Democrat primaries around like a fucking bully with his pep rallies. While the virus gained a foothold here and the bodies started piling up, taking our economy with them. To the public, it looked like he didn't care. Eventually, the adults in his admin had to sideline him to right the ship.

The voters remembered. He blew the response to the virus, so voters showed him the door. THIS is what doomed his re-election bid. If he takes decisive action, does the job he was actually elected to do and takes the pandemic seriously, he sews up his re-election.

Can you please stick to the main topic of your OP and stop cramming in all fluff that has been dismissed more times than I can count.
No one cares about your conspiracy theory beliefs.

Yep, just a moron trying to remain relevant.

healthmyths has been rebuked before and often on his misanalysis of the Covid fiasco by Trump.
Who in the hell are you to be believed? YOU don't provide ANY proof, or links... just your personal, subjective and generally totally WRONG statements.
YOU are a liar and proven so!

Did the COVID-19 pandemic doom Donald Trump’s re-election?
Our study examining the effect of COVID-19 cases on county-level voting in the United States shows that the pandemic led to Trump’s defeat on Nov. 3.

Our analysis suggests that, all things being equal, Trump would likely have won re-election if COVID-19 cases had been between five and 10 per cent lower.
In particular, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — which President-elect Joe Biden won by a slim margin — would have remained red if cases had been five per cent lower.

And the majority of people thought this!!! The MSM have exaggerated the risks!
At the same time, though, a majority also thinks the news media have exaggerated the risks associated with the virus. About four-in-ten (37%) say the news media have greatly exaggerated the risks, and another quarter say the risks have been slightly exaggerated. Only 8% think they have underplayed the seriousness of the risks. The remaining three-in-ten feel the media have gotten the level of risk about right.

Last edited:
healthmythus, just like doc7505 and excalibur, keep repeated the same old nonsense and never answers the legitimate rebuttals.

healthmythus, just like doc7505 and excalibur, keep repeated the same old nonsense and never answers the legitimate rebuttals.
Operative word..." legitimate rebuttals"
Explain how these 2 truly dumb ass statements can be rebutted? They were made by Biden!

What is rebutted? Biden said he guarantees to get rid of 79% of the source of 4.24 Trillion kWh generated by fossil fuels!
Please show me how that was rebutted!

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

One of the thousands of illegal immigrants who crossed into the U.S. at an overwhelmed part of the southern border in Arizona had warm words for the president of the United States as he hoped to be released into the country.

And I guess you agree with these illegals...
"I love you Joe Biden, thank you for everything, Joe Biden!" the male African migrant told Fox News in Lukeville, Arizona.
A video recently emerged that showed hundreds of illegal immigrantsmarching towards America, cheering for Biden.

Explain how excalibur, doc, and healthmyths keep lying the same old lies after being disproven every single time.
WHAT LIES? How do you disprove these two destructive Biden statements?

WHERE ARE the lies unless you are calling Biden a liar for guaranteeing destruction of 79% of our electricity or
encouraging these facts:
Pewresearchillegals.png

Forum List

Back