Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

Which the prosecution STILL hasn't named, let alone proven. If Trump hasn't been convicted of whatever felony they claim, legally it has never happened. Remember that pesky "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" part of our law?
That was proven in testimony and evidence. No doubt about it..

The verdict will be guilty. Don't get stupid and don't get violent.

I fully expect now after last week, and the growing sense of nerves among MAGA across the county, that this trial has greatly damaged his election chances. If he is proven guilty, so much better.
Seymour Flops: Then you have lost touch with reality.

John Edgar Slow Horses said: You are so out of touch.

Best advice you will get now. If and when your colleagues go violent, run the other way and be a peter rabbit.

I can handle the decision either way, and I am now leaning to "guilty", but if not, I can accept it.

You can't accept "guilty", and that will be your downfall if it is.

1716416975775.png

I can handle the decision either way, and I am now leaning to "guilty",
So this statement was lie

The verdict will be guilty.

but if not, I can accept it.

You can't accept "guilty", and that will be your downfall if it is.

View attachment 950599
As I've said many times, the trial itself is illegitimate, so no verdict can be.

If there was as much proof as you claim, in front of a New York jury, then you should be confident of a finding of guilt.

The trial is legitimate, you are mischaracterizing my comments as you are those about the trial, and the fact is the best advice is "calm down and don't be a sore loser."

So you won’t “accept the verdict?”

And he admits it. He ran on changing the system, going after the entrenched bureaucracy.

That’s why they hate him.

They’ve gone after his associates to get at him.

Meanwhile the invent ways to let criminals in the Biden family off. Even the guy trafficking in under age prostitutes.
I support and believe in our justice stystem as all patriots do.
I will except the results as determined by a jury of 12 peers
I do not tear the justice department down because I do not agree with a decision.

MAGA are an embarassing group whiny dumbasses.

I support and believe in our justice stystem as all patriots do.
I will except the results as determined by a jury of 12 peers
I do not tear the justice department down because I do not agree with a decision.

MAGA are an embarassing group whiny dumbasses.
If he is found not guilty, you will not believe that he is truly not guilty.

Correct. But I will accept the decision of the court. The DOJ is not perfect. Every decison is not perfect. Nothing is perfect.
That's your definition of “accepting the verdict?” It’s meaningless, then.

If the jury finds guilty, I’ll accept that the jury found guilty.
But it has served our country well. I know of no other justice division of any government that is better,
It needs a lot of improvement. It has ruined the lives of many people who don’t have Trumps resources to fight back.

Even Cohen is a victim. His punishments have been far out of line compared to punishments for more serious, but less political, offenders.

It needs a lot of improvement. It has ruined the lives of many people who don’t have Trumps resources to fight back.

Even Cohen is a victim. His punishments have been far out of line compared to punishments for more serious, but less political, offenders.
You will accept the verdict of guilty, then. Good on you. I have said I will accept not guilty if that happens.

Tell me a better system in the real world.

Our system has appeals, decision by your peers. What do you want.

The biggest problem with our judicial system is the more money you have the greater chance of being found not guilty whether you are guilty or not.

Forum List

Back