UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

The FBI is screwed.

President Trump will be able to do tests on any DNA samples they left when gratifying themselves with the First Lady's unmentionables.

They would be well advised to come clean now, this is a violation of Florida Law and they are heading for a Sunshine State Chain Gang.

How can he know they weren't supposed to be in those areas if he also wasn't given a copy of the warrant? Every search warrant I have seen sets forth the place to be searched by address and the things to be searched for and has boiler plate language for vehicles, persons and outbuildings at that address. They don't say "You can search the living room but not the closet. The bathroom is okay but you can't look in the medicine cabinet. "

ya can't wait. They'll make jan 6th dust up look like a picnic compared to what went on in there

Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no matter WHO or WHAT party is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.

Simps for the Trump family unite! :lmao:

Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no mater how WHO is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.
They don't care though. The only penalty for an illegal search and seizure is that you don't get to use the evidence when prosecuting.

Now, if the FBI tries to introduce evidence, even planted evidence, and the court disallows it, they can say that Trump got off "on a technicality."

It is crazy that only one FBI Agent has been found guilty of a crime in all of this. I guess that's what happens when you are the only law enforcement able to investigate the crimes you commit and you're best pals with the only prosecutorial agency able to prosecute them.

Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no matter WHO or WHAT party is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.
Are you sure, I know of search warrants where no one was home and the warrant was executed.

Fine. Donny can post the video if these claims are true. Show us the whole residential search. I'll watch it to see if there was something questionable. We all will. Let Donny prove it.

They don't care though. The only penalty for an illegal search and seizure is that you don't get to use the evidence when prosecuting.

Now, if the FBI tries to introduce evidence, even planted evidence, and the court disallows it, they can say that Trump got off "on a technicality."

It is crazy that only one FBI Agent has been found guilty of a crime in all of this. I guess that's what happens when you are the only law enforcement able to investigate the crimes you commit and you're best pals with the only prosecutorial agency able to prosecute them.
I am so fed up with this. I used to be a democrat back until the 1990's. I lost my political virginity when at a political event, the Democrats STOPPED listening to Us and started dictating what the issues "should be". 2008 , I get a bunch of California liberals (My relatives in California) with a huge necrotic guilt complex's proudly announce they voted for an INCOMPETENT TWIT (Obama) because...he had a darker melanin level! I abandoned the Democrats then . Life moves on, I learned a lot. So in 2016, I voted for Trump. I see Democrats NOW pandering con artists that will sell ANYTHING FOR a buck/vote. Pedophilia? Cannibalism? Tribalistic fantasy gender bending made up stuff? Democrats are this corrupt, there is no cause so low they won't fight for, if they profit monetarily or otherwise. get votes. as trying to negate and penalize ANYONE that isn't Democrat. Arsonist, cannibals, ANYTHING goes with liberals to fight "Oppression".

Last edited:

Good. I’m glad they didn’t agree to turn off cameras

New Topics

Forum List

Back