UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

You know, I have heard reference to this Dailymail interview TWICE today on this forum, yet no one has bothered linking it, why?

Laziness.

Fine. Donny can post the video if these claims are true. Show us the whole residential search. I'll watch it to see if there was something questionable. We all will. Let Donny prove it.
In the law that’s called “burden shifting.” The government has the burden of proof. Not an individual searched or accused. And if the individual happens to be able to prove that the government transgressed its lawful bounds, sometimes good things happen for the individual. Not so good for the government.

Fine. Donny can post the video if these claims are true. Show us the whole residential search. I'll watch it to see if there was something questionable. We all will. Let Donny prove it.
While I feel the same. . this is why I haven't bothered to pay attention to the J6 hearings.

They don't want to release all the Capitol footage, or the text messaging of the speaker of the house, or the communications of the Capitol Police, the National Guard, Mayor Muriel Bowser? I am not interested in a partial investigation, and a manufactured narrative.

That is what is going on here, clearly.

When folks don't release all of the information to the public, and seek to obfuscate, and then create a narrative? IMO? What they are trying to spin and tell a tale of, is probably either fully, or partially BS.

So, yeah, good point.

The Trump organization needs to just release that video on the web, or to a news agency to broadcast, if they are going to be taken seriously.

Any search warrant requires a representative of the plaintiff to be present to guard against improper procedures. Like planting evidence. The FBI was careful to remove EVERYONE affiliated with Trump, lawyers, waitstaff, random passers by. A closed warrant. Because...they say so. This is tantamount to illegal search and seizure no matter WHO or WHAT party is involved. It is illegal, no matter your political party.

There is a lot of wrong in your post, but whatevers.

I cant wait for the videos to be shown to America, in case that is needed

That's going to be very, very interesting! :04:

In the law that’s called “burden shifting.” The government has the burden of proof. Not an individual searched or accused. And if the individual happens to be able to prove that the government transgressed its lawful bounds, sometimes good things happen for the individual. Not so good for the government.
No. If you claim somebody did something wrong, they can deny it if they want, but you have to prove it, or else you are just making an unproven claim. If you have a claim and are simply unwilling to prove it, it is probably a bullshit claim and any jury or observer can make up their mind about your claim, taking into account you are unwilling to back your claim with proof. Everybody knows that, and like I said, I am no lawyer and don't even play one on TV.

Trump should tell the staff if the FBI comes around looking for the video they should say No habla española and Biden invited me to come to America.... Buuuaaaahahahahahhahahahaha
That tape is under lock and key in a safe where only his attorney is allowed access.

The definition of insanity: When you repeat the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. Democrats impeached Trump TWICE, got no traction. No proof Trump did anything. The Senate hearing on Jan 6th? Nothing. New York investigating Trump's taxes...Then THIS illegal search of Trump's Florida home...

Forum List

Back