UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

The typical LibTard that I have met, and meet, in real life.
Emotionally disturbed and mentally ill morons.
I don't have a twitter account, no clue what goes on with the blue check twitteratti. I do, however, have A LOT, of old "anti-establishment," friends, from the old days.

A few, are still true, suspicious of all government and corporations, but the rest? Woke progressives. Nice folks, I just don't talk politics with them. Sadly, they have swallowed the kool-aid. Somewhere along the line, they lost their distrust of everything government and corporate.

That is where I picked up that tweet, it was actually liked, not. . . um, mocked.

c5955a54-1a8b-40ac-96db-a7b75c50f054_text.gif

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

Half the FBI is a bunch of pedophiles or transsexuals.....so I think they were just trying on Melania's clothes and shoes.

Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

Eric Trump is the designated member of the Trump crime family assigned to gaslight the rubes.

cancer-charity.jpg

Someone explain how one of Trump's retarded kids knows where the FBI was allowed to search and not allowed to search if he has not seen the warrant.

You idiots are being gaslighted. Again.

I don't have a twitter account, no clue what goes on with the blue check twitteratti. I do, however, have A LOT, of old "anti-establishment," friends, from the old days.

A few, are still true, suspicious of all government and corporations, but the rest? Woke progressives. Nice folks, I just don't talk politics with them. Sadly, they have swallowed the kool-aid. Somewhere along the line, they lost their distrust of everything government and corporate.

That is where I picked up that tweet, it was actually liked, not. . . um, mocked.

c5955a54-1a8b-40ac-96db-a7b75c50f054_text.gif
I don't mind mistrust as I have real life experience with politicians pilfering taxpayer money every day.
It's the lies expressed in hysteria that makes me want to put tape on their mouths.

No. If you claim somebody did something wrong, they can deny it if they want, but you have to prove it, or else you are just making an unproven claim. If you have a claim and are simply unwilling to prove it, it is probably a bullshit claim and any jury or observer can make up their mind about your claim, taking into account you are unwilling to back your claim with proof. Everybody knows that, and like I said, I am no lawyer and don't even play one on TV.
Nope. They obtained a warrant. If they didn’t execute it properly, they could get their so-called evidence suppressed. And it’s not up to Trump to prove they followed the law. It’s up to then to prove they did. If he chooses to, under circumstances of his choosing, he can refute their showing. Again, the burden s never shifts. The burden is entirely on the government.

I truly hope he has the videos — contrary to their request for the cameras to be turned off. If this government ever does seek to accuse 45 of a crime, evidence of the government’s own dirty tactics could prove very useful to his defense team.

Nope. They obtained a warrant. If they didn’t execute it properly, they could get their so-called evidence suppressed. And it’s not up to Trump to prove they followed the law. It’s up to then to prove they did. If he chooses to, under circumstances of his choosing, he can refute their showing. Again, the burden s never shifts. The burden is entirely on the government.

I truly hope he has the videos — contrary to their request for the cameras to be turned off. If this government ever does seek to accuse 45 of a crime, evidence of the government’s own dirty tactics could prove very useful to his defense team.
You are confusing a guy who is receiving a government pension.

This is blowing up in every way possible. The judge recused himself in regards to Trump previously, as he stated "I cannot be impartial" but then signed this warrant. The warrants validity is gone...

Now the FBI is caught going outside the warrant's purview on video tape. They violated the courts order making the whole search invalid.

This is not going to end well. The whole thing is fruit of the poisonous tree... EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
Eric Trump is the designated member of the Trump crime family assigned to gaslight the rubes.

cancer-charity.jpg
All elite's charities tend to be frauds.

The establishment will only prosecute those leaders and elites it wants to hobble though. That is what this whole controversy is about, that two tier, banana republic justice system.

Forum List

Back