Unexpectedly, the USAF Finds Itself With a Critical Shortage of Pilots While It Says It Has Too Many White Officers

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The insane leftoids are destroying every branch of the military.

This is from Major General Ed Thoma, USAF recruiting poohbah, in October 2020.
We simply can no longer afford for significant segments of our society to be underrepresented in our U.S. Air Force or our newest branch, the U.S. Space Force.

...​
While we are meeting or exceeding nearly all demographic targets in our enlisted ranks, inside our cockpits is where we have the greatest disparities and opportunities for improvement. In all, 86 percent of our aviators are white males. Less than 3 percent of our fighter pilots are females. This is why we established a detachment within Air Force recruiting two years ago charged with improving diversity for those who wear flight suits. The mission of Detachment 1 is to bring a singular focus to recruiting qualified women and minorities who have not always felt they belonged.

The USAF has responded to the challenge by eliminating prior flight training as a “plus” on pilot selection. They found that such training favored applicants who could afford private flight lessons. It has also announced that it intends to reduce the number of white officers from 80% to 67.5%.
Compounding the outright racism and bigotry involved in these “goals,” the Department of Defense’s new Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity oberführer, Kelisa Wing, is, to be charitable, a pathological and virulent racist, tweeting out such nuggets of wisdom as
I’m exhausted with these white folx in these PD [professional development] sessions this lady actually had the CAUdacity to say that black people can be racist too … I had to stop the session and give Karen the BUSINESS … we are not the majority, we don’t have power

...​

...​

The USAF has responded to the challenge by eliminating prior flight training as a “plus” on pilot selection. They found that such training favored applicants who could afford private flight lessons. It has also announced that it intends to reduce the number of white officers from 80% to 67.5%.
Compounding the outright racism and bigotry involved in these “goals,” the Department of Defense’s new Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity oberführer, Kelisa Wing, is, to be charitable, a pathological and virulent racist, tweeting out such nuggets of wisdom as

...​

Republicans fought hard to send our soldiers to die for nothing the last 22 years, calling opponents soldier hating traitors. Now there's a soldier shortage. Shocker.

There is a lot more to memorize in basic flight training these days. Beside formulas for coefficient of lift and drag, and the basics of modern avionics, you will be required to know the meanings of all the letters in LGBTTQQIAAP and be able to identify someone's gender and all applicable pronouns at 50 yards.

It's a very competitive program.

oh geezus.....no one died under democrats....right augie?.....
Fuck Obama for escalating the Afhganistan war. Is that what you want to hear? Because yes, fuck him for that and thank you Joe Biden for ending it. Republicans were the driving force behind the "stupid" wars, and wanted them so badly they were willing to label their own countrymen as enemies and traitors for opposing them. Your turn.

With this creature at the helm what can you expect.

1663639077005.png

Fuck Obama for escalating the Afhganistan war. Is that what you want to hear? Because yes, fuck him for that and thank you Joe Biden for ending it. Republicans were the driving force behind the "stupid" wars, and wanted them so badly they were willing to label their own countrymen as enemies and traitors for opposing them. Your turn.
i blame both sides,not one side.....seems like you havent been around very long....every fucking president has sent our guys somewhere to die....

i blame both sides,not one side.....seems like you havent been around very long....every fucking president has sent our guys somewhere to die....
Only your side called me a soldier hating traitor for opposing what you now call stupid wars. I don't enjoy supporting an evil just because it's a lesser evil. Maybe you feel the same way.

Only your side called me a soldier hating traitor for opposing what you now call stupid wars. I don't enjoy supporting an evil just because it's a lesser evil. Maybe you feel the same way.
i dont have a side ....i would love to hear both parties were swallowed up by a giant sink hole in DC....and those who vote for the so called "lessor evil" are still supporting evil and are part of the problem as to why we have such horrible people running the show.....

i dont have a side ....i would love to hear both parties were swallowed up by a giant sink hole in DC....and those who vote for the so called "lessor evil" are still supporting evil and are part of the problem as to why we have such horrible people running the show.....
You definitely have a side. Unless you're not voting. Which you shouldn't, since it's all rigged anyways. Stay home and feel happy that you're not supporting evil.

Trump totally destroyed military morale. Why would anyone want to join knowing that they could be abandoned to Russian troops or be denigrated after dying in Africa because of an unstable CiC?

Trump totally destroyed military morale. Why would anyone want to join knowing that they could be abandoned to Russian troops or be denigrated after dying in Africa because of an unstable CiC?

Yeah... military enlistment is skyrocketing under Potato

...​

...​

What is he going to do....hand a cpl 100 million Fighter over to an idiot just because........idiocracy rules.

What the fuck are you prattling about?
I realize that you're a senile old fuck who can't remember what flavor of instant oatmeal you gummed this morning, so...

US troops and their allies feel humiliated after abandoning their bases in Syria to be taken over by gleeful Russians

Russian mercenaries splashed their good fortune over social media and took selfies in front of US equipment, while Russian reporters gave walking tours of the base.

"Humiliation doesn't begin to cover what the US forces are feeling right now," a military official with the anti-ISIS coalition said

Russian troops and their Syrian allies Wednesday quickly moved to assert their new power in Syria after this week's humiliating retreat by US forces in the wake of an invasion by Turkey.

For US and coalition soldiers, the spectacle was made worse by Russian glee
at taking over multiple US military bases which were hastily abandoned.

"Humiliation doesn't begin to cover what the US forces are feeling right now," said a military official with the anti-ISIS coalition.

"First they were forced to tell the people they trained, equipped and fought alongside for five years that they were leaving them to their fate, only to see Russian and Syrian troops enter the area and take over their bases."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back