Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the exact same lines that Trump’s cronies said when they were convicted of their crimes.

Like when D’Souza whined that he was being unfairly persecuted despite admitting he committed the exact crime he was prosecuted for.
Left to your ways and desires, you will die without the Deplorables.

There is anger in this country. We simply are tired of leftist fucks like you. You on Biden knee pads. Stop living in denial

But you have no plan. They do.
I'm just pointing out the facts.

Until the Right comes to grips with reality and comes together with a good strategy, the Progressive Left will continue winning.

Not this stupid shit again. Look, it was the Ukrainian Parliament that fired the guy. Joe didn't have that power. He only had the power to deny them the loan (carrot) guarantees from the US and our Western Allies if they didn't, as part of Obama's foreign policy, of course.

Spin it for us. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes yes, you don't get to take White House records back home and maybe destroy them. Let's find out what they find instead of going off half cocked as always with garbage propaganda dummies....

Last edited:
The DOJ would absolutely be expected to notify the sitting President of a raid on a former President as well as the presumed nominee and opponent in the next presidential election. The current DOJ has not operated independent of politicians since Biden was elected.
Says who?

Trump was the one who didn’t get that he had to leave the DoJ alone.

Exactly what I said earlier this morning. Trump must win now.

Mark my words, Trump in a 2nd term will not be anywhere near as 'MAGA" as he was in round one.
He's a NewYork billionaire raised by one.

To believe he is in touch with average Americans and especially Republicans is a bit odd.
I hope I'm wrong but the establishment plays a long and complex game far ahead of most.

This basic concept is too foreign for "Hillary for prison!" chanters.
Exactly. That’s why none of them believe it could be true despite that being how the DoJ has operated since the beginning of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back