Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly love the MAGA TARDS who get all triggered with the petty name calling their Exalted One brought to the current political vernacular.

All I can say is Hahahhahaha......

Poor Benedict Donald and his (less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age) followers.

You are one Silly Boo-Boo!

Last edited:
135 pages and nearly 3,000 posts of triggered Trumpers.

Hilarious
Thank you for sharing your opinion, ill-stated as it is.

If you don't hear from our submissions department, it doesn't mean that your input doesn't have merit. It just means that we can't use it at this time.

And don't hesitate to try again some day.

Last edited:
What happened with the server is nothing compared to when Hillary was asked to hand over her phone, and first claimed she only had two mobile devices and then had her people destroy around 15 mobile phones ipads and laptops by smashing them to smithereens with a hammer. This is full on obstruction of justice that the justice system and FBI turned its back on. There institutions can no longer be trusted, they like the media are now just another arms of the Democratic Party and Deep State.

Agreed.
The corruption is too deep now to be handled by traditional means.
it's sad because if only Patriots had been willing to defend freedom 50 years ago we would not be here today.

Kicking the can down the road has serious consequences

No, I asked YOU personally what Trump had done. Not what Google or CNN said he had done.,.
And as expected, you can not name a single thing. Thank you for proving my point better than I could.
Well, he’s never grabbed my ass that a-hole. I’d kick his fat ass. Not because I’m such a tough guy, but because he’s a sissy boy. Just for a start…..But he has fraud students out of an education and stole my tax dollars by miss using funds from his charity he used for tax deductions. Many, many, many more….

Auditing taxes is WAR! :cuckoo:
The targets are middle class taxpayers and entrepreneurs.
Right. "Previously requested" by the NA who Trump thumbed his nose at. Those documents are so sensitive that they can't even be described. That bastard Trump was going to sell them off to our enemies because he's a fucking TRAITOR.

THAT'S what you defend.
So sensitive that they cannot even be described by a judge with ties to shitstain obama and democrat child predator Jeffrey Epstein. This is about enemy democrat realization that they cannot win the election.

The only Traitor is on the Chinese payroll.

You wish

The Deep State started hurling lies about trump even before he took office

And at trump voters while obama was in office when supporters were called the Tea Party
It’s the exact same lines that Trump’s cronies said when they were convicted of their crimes.

Like when D’Souza whined that he was being unfairly persecuted despite admitting he committed the exact crime he was prosecuted for.

I gave up on this forum. The mods chased me out. If I see something interesting here, I discuss it elsewhere. But I had to come back for a second to help out the poor ignoramuses here.

Look Bub...YOU'VE LOST! Suck it up and accept the facts.

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Dems own:

FBI
CIA
The U.N. plus a ton of the biggest nations around the world. (Remember when Roe was overturned? Remember how many nations sided with the filthy dems? NO nation stood with the conservatives.)
MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors.
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.
Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

YOU'VE LOST...Secede or Die!

Pretty much the truth at this point.

But they are in massive denial and still believe that Patriots will magically come to the rescue (or Jesus, take your pick)
They also think that sitting comfortably at home waiting for the troops to arrive at their door and putting up a solo fight against dozens for much more heavily armed and protected troops in armored vehicles and gear is a "good strategy" and their only one.

The DOJ would absolutely be expected to notify the sitting President of a raid on a former President as well as the presumed nominee and opponent in the next presidential election.

Just like DOJ would absolutely be expected to notify the sitting President of a raid on Hunter Biden?

Quite a few thinly-veiled threats of violence here so far.

I wonder what happens if/when GA, NY and the DOJ chime in legally on their cases.

The online Rambos will go fully off the rails then.
You mean the multiple pronged attack on Trump by a corrupted justice system and security apparatus run by Democrats over the four years of the Trump presidency and two years into Biden‘s just so Trump can’t run again in 2024?

Its kinda obvious why the Left, Democrats and the statists are so terrified of Trump. He isn’t corrupted like they are, and will dismantle their grip on this country.

Last edited:
It’s the exact same lines that Trump’s cronies said when they were convicted of their crimes.

Like when D’Souza whined that he was being unfairly persecuted despite admitting he committed the exact crime he was prosecuted for.

Defending "your side" is as dumb as anything coming from Trumps side

Well, he’s never grabbed my ass that a-hole. I’d kick his fat ass. Not because I’m such a tough guy, but because he’s a sissy boy. Just for a start…..But he has fraud students out of an education and stole my tax dollars by miss using funds from his charity he used for tax deductions. Many, many, many more….
Might be a good idea for you to get back into your ESL classes.

You mean the multiple pronged attack on Trump by a corrupted justice system run by Democrats over the four years of the Trump presidency and two years into Biden‘s just so Trump can’t run again in 2024.

Its kinda obvious why the Left, Democrats and the statists are so terrified of Trump. He isn’t corrupted like they are, and will dismantle their grip on this country.

I'm not as confident in Trump as you are.
My take is that the political Progressive establishment is USING Trump as the pawn in their "Good cop / bad cop" charade and Trump is a great actor.
Let's recall he is in fact a life long NY Democrat and even if you deny that, he is at the VERY least a grand opportunist.
My belief is that Trump along with everyone else in DC is part of that establishment and working together behind the scenes.

There is anger in this country. We simply are tired of leftist fucks like you. You on Biden knee pads. Stop living in denial

This has truly been the most entertaining thread on this forum ever.

Your anger is so scary! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back