Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left wants us to react. Keep your cool. THis is why they've been culling the military of conservatives and christians. They'd LOVE to have an excuse to eliminate entire communities of Trump supporters. There are other things we can do. One is to make sure President Trump is protected and to make sure he is in office in 2024. He is the kingmaker of 2022. THIS is why the LEFT is going apeshit.

I’ll bet those sicko FBI shitheads went through Melania’s panty drawer and sniffed her underwear.
During the summer, Melania was spotted in Manhattan for the first time since leaving Washington, and it was said that she would be splitting her time between New York, and the Trumps' New Jersey residence in Bedford

The FBI cant be saved…..all agents need to be fired with a permanent ban from government service and the leadership investigated for crimes….
"I don’t see how this guy has any credibility whatsoever,” Jesse Watters said of FBI Director Chris Wray. “He’s got to go.” (Watters did not seem to care that Wray was appointed not by the radical Democrats, but by Trump himself.)

This had better be good. Open and shut. Iron clad. And significant in scope.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when they were planning to go to the judge. I wonder how many times "holy shit, we can't fuck this up" was said.

Not once. They know they can spin anything with their media arm and you morons will believe whatever you’re told.

I doubt if anyone in JoeBob Skidmark's administration can even get it up for a real woman any more.

You may have a point. With Joe Potatohead's demented obsession with diversity and hiring queers maybe the FBI sickos were sniffing Baron's underwear.

The left wants us to react. Keep your cool. THis is why they've been culling the military of conservatives and christians. They'd LOVE to have an excuse to eliminate entire communities of Trump supporters. There are other things we can do. One is to make sure President Trump is protected and to make sure he is in office in 2024. He is the kingmaker of 2022. THIS is why the LEFT is going apeshit.
They can try, but their military consists of queers and fake women and vaccine damaged rejects. No real big threat. What if somebody breaks a nail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back