‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

LOL The valet's actual name is "Butler"? They do make it easy.

Nope, Trump's personal papers/records, same as Clinton in the Clinton sock drawer tapes case. Wherein the DOJ fought for Clinton's claim that the tapes were his personal records from his administration, and the court in DC agreed.

And that is why, in spite of having a grand jury in DC originally hear this matter, Jack Smith moved it to Florida, because someone realized they had controlling case law. But since the DOJ argued on behalf of Clinton over the same issue, the DC court is solid to use in Florida as well.

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.

The sheer hypocrisy of this thread just shows you how brain dead people can be

lM0wC8X.png

MNCaKGI.gif

So he unknowingly moved classified documents? If he didn't know then how does he know?

He said he moved white bankers boxes like the documents shown the FBI took? Ok, well my grandma has those same kinds of boxes with photos in them just like a million other people do. And he didn't say they had classified documents in them, they were just white bankers boxes.

Since the FBI already raided and took all these supposed illegal documents but they couldn't find anything to nail him on what would make these mystery boxes any different?

Nothing he said incriminates anyone, it doesn't prove anything, he doesn't have any evidence, no pictures, no video, nothing. It's just a guy saying someone asked if they could use a large vehicle to move some boxes before their owner went on vacation.

And why should we believe cnn? They are the same news organization that had their technical director on camera saying they intentionally created propaganda to keep trump out of office. So they admitted to lying about trump to keep from him being president which means they lied to me and YOU. Yes they lied to you and you believed it, just like you're believing in a news source that lies to you.

My guess would be that the DOJ version is the more truthful.

Nope, Trump's personal papers/records, same as Clinton in the Clinton sock drawer tapes case. Wherein the DOJ fought for Clinton's claim that the tapes were his personal records from his administration, and the court in DC agreed.

And that is why, in spite of having a grand jury in DC originally hear this matter, Jack Smith moved it to Florida, because someone realized they had controlling case law. But since the DOJ argued on behalf of Clinton over the same issue, the DC court is solid to use in Florida as well.

There is a vast difference between Clinton's personal records and diaries, and the top secret classifed documents Trump stole, and probably sold on the black market.

I know, I know, you're obvious terrified.

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.
Those docs did NOT belong to Trump. You ought to smack whoever told you that because they played you for a fool

He wasn't a valet. He ran the motor pool.
Maybe but according to the news item, he was a valet.

Three months after the FBI removed hundreds of government records from Mar-a-Lago in August 2022, Butler left his job as a club valet and manager, in part due to a growing restlessness to move on.

Forum List

Back