‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out

As I said, selective-memory.

1. Biden didn't have the authority to declassify documents he had because he got them when he was a senator and VP.
True.
Which is why Biden has never tried to make any ridiculous claims about declassifying anything.
  1. The POTUS is the only person that unilaterally has the authority to declassify classified information. They can do it in an Executive Order. The question is over any classified material he takes with him when he leaves office.
Not true.
You (and your sources) are misinterpreting SCOTUS rulings.
I sincerely hope that Trump's defense is going to be based upon substance less flimsy than what you are offering here....because this is pathetic from a legal point of view.
Any attorney would be laughed out of court for trying to bring the shit you have referenced here into a courtroom.
The bottom line is it is a slam dunk case against Trump.
He has no credible defense.
Just like the 63 election fraud attempts that got thrown out for no legal standing.
Lawyers can be sanctioned for trying to go before judges with horseshit like this.

Your DD-214 is nowhere equivalent to the docs Trump stole jackass.

Copies or not, he had no right to them
What did Biden's DNI say about the significance of these documents?

True.
Which is why Biden has never tried to make any ridiculous claims about declassifying anything.

Not true.
I sincerely hope that Trump's defense is going to be based upon substance less flimsy than what you are offering here....because this is pathetic from a legal point of view.
Any attorney would be laughed out of court for trying to bring the shit you have referenced here into a courtroom.
Just like the 63 election fraud attempts that got thrown out for no legal standing.
Lawyers can be sanctioned for trying to go before judges with horseshit like this.
The president's authority comes from the constitution.

And I never said Biden claimed to have declassified anything because he didn't have the authority.
He just said that after dozens of years of mishandling what he knew was classified information he said that he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again.
They refused to charge him even though they had the obligation to do so, but refused to do so because Biden is too demented to stand trial, meaning he's incompetent.

True.

Not true.

The president's authority comes from the constitution.

And I never said Biden claimed to have declassified anything because he didn't have the authority.
He just said that after dozens of years of mishandling what he knew was classified information he said that he was sorry and he wouldn't do it again.
They refused to charge him even though they had the obligation to do so, but refused to do so because Biden is too demented to stand trial, meaning he's incompetent.
Funny.
This is EXACTLY the theme of Hannity's broadcast today!
AND Bongino!
And here you are.....channeling Sean Hannity's VERY words!
WOW MAN!
It's almost like every single one of you MAGAt cultists has your aluminum foil helmet tuned to the SAME frequency!
Good job of doing your own thinking dude.
LMFAO!!!
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny.
AND Bongino!
WOW MAN!
It's almost like every single one of you MAGAt cultists has your aluminum foil helmet tuned to the SAME frequency!
LMFAO!!!
Well, sorry bout that.....but I don't watch either of those assholes.

What I'm doing is thinking for myself, shitforbrains.

It’s just a coincidence that spout what they spout right after they spout it?

Funny.
AND Bongino!
WOW MAN!
LMFAO!!!
Only thing on Fox News I watch anymore is The Five and Gutfeld.

Life is hard, but it's harder when you're dumb.
You are repeating cult propaganda in defense of Donald Trump....and you don't even know why you do it.
You actually think you are "thinking" for yourself.
That's pretty fricking dumb.

There's no laws that prevent a president from moving his documents around. Trump had the authority to move those documents because they belonged to him. But apparently Hillary can burn classified papers, bleachbit hard-drives, and take hammers to cell phones.

The only problem here seems to be the devious nature of the Biden administration and their nefarious activities designed to get Trump disqualified no matter what, and their refusal to press charges against Hillary and Joe Biden who both broke the law.

They weren't "his documents" and since they were not his document, he had no such authority.

Nor did he ever have the authority to lie to the FBI or the National Archives, nor to try to deceive them into thinking he had returned all of the documents.

The only problem here is the flat out refusal of members of the Trump Cult to ever hold Trump accountable for the crimes he continues to commit.

Democrats aren't trying to "disqualify" Trump from running. That was Republicans who filed suit to keep him off the ballot. Democrats don't care if he runs because he'll never win. He's lost every time his name has been on the ballot.

Democrats aren't worried about Trump winning. They're worried about what happens when, not if, he loses.

You are repeating cult propaganda in defense of Donald Trump....and you don't even know why you do it.
No, what I'm doing is taking the information at hand, applying my own extensive knowledge on the subject from my years of having a Top Secret SCI level security clearance, and my experience and training on COMSEC/OPSEC, taking into account past deceptions by the left, and using a little common-sense. You should try it sometimes.

Also, I can fucking read English at a college level. Nevermind my time learning legal research techniques in school as a Paralegal.

Oh, and my guess is that judging by your handle that you're probably into members of the same sex.
MagicMike.....only women and faggots like watching guys strip.

And there's one more thing.......I used to be what the US Army calls a Tabber.
Fully qualified 18E, Special Forces Communications SGT.
I'm retired now, but old habits die hard.
One of them is love of country and being able to spot a communist from a mile away.
They have patterns in the way they write and their use of avatars.
And like Gays, they really hate Christians.

Last edited:
This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

A white legal paper sized box you say. Those are certainly rare. Like holy grail rare.

Hardly anyone has ever seen one in real life. Did it have a lid and everything?

On one end did it have a printed thing where you could label it with information? Those are hard to get.

Why do you clown yourself with this kind of shit?

This guy was directly involved with the transportation of classified documents. He had his hands on the boxes. He's coming forward because he feels the electorate needs to have the whole truth of what went on. There is Trump's version and there is the DOJ's version. I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

Butler, who was employed at Mar-a-Lago for 20 years, has spoken repeatedly with investigators, paying for his own attorney and breaking with the orbit around Trump that he knows so well – setting him apart from his former colleagues and friends as his former boss has been named in multiple federal investigations.

Butler told CNN how he unknowingly helped Nauta deliver boxes of classified information from Mar-a-Lago to the former president’s plane in June 2022 – the same day that Trump and his attorney were meeting with the Justice Department at Mar-a-Lago about the classified documents.

‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out​

Butler said he saw 10-15 banker boxes…how can he be sure said boxes contained classified documents?
120 documents were recovered at MarALago…120 documents would occupy about 1/50th of ONE banker box.

Are you sure this thread doesn’t fit better in ‘Conspiracy Theories’?

IMG_8488.jpeg

‘Trump Employee 5,’ who unknowingly helped move classified documents, speaks out​

Butler said he saw 10-15 banker boxes…how can he be sure said boxes contained classified documents?
120 documents were recovered at MarALago…120 documents would occupy about 1/50th of ONE banker box.

Are you sure this thread doesn’t fit better in ‘Conspiracy Theories’?

View attachment 916376
Yet the little fruit couldn't tell you what was in those boxes.

This crapfest is just a repeat from last year.

You fags do this every single time there's a hearing on Capital Hill.

GHwWEASWQAAclQW.jpg

Forum List

Back