Trump Wants to Build the FBI a New and Spectacular Building in DC

I know who builds those FBI buildings well. They'll be happy. On a side, I don't believe govt. agencies deserve the best buildings, but they get them on our dime.

On another side, one of the ingredients for destroying the USA under the 45 declarations of communist takeover, which is most CLEARLY being carried out by the left is to destroy the FBI.
What freakish delusion.

This is the same FBI that raided Mar-a-Lago with a CNN crew behind them. It's the same FBI that MAGA claimed staged January 6th and then subsequently targeted those who entered the Capitol building, who they now claim are political prisoners rotting away in abusive prisons. It's the same FBI who spied on concerned parents at school board meetings.

Do Trump's supporters agree that the FBI deserves a "new and spectacular building?"

What I'm getting from this is clean it up & give it a new building. :dunno:

Trump would love nothing more than to take credit for this, probably would want it named after him, the irony of such a thing is completely lost on his supporters.

Trump and his supporters don't want an independent federal law enforcement agency, they want something that will abdicate to Trump and serve as an extension of his criminality.
We do not have an independent federal law enforcement agency now. Why would Trump not weaponize his agencies like Biden has. That does not seem to bother you now.

Forum List

Back