August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's too early to say.....but I think the Democrats have finally sealed their doom.

FZrH4BkUUAADJAu.jpg

The response from the GOP is beginning:

I seriously doubt that. But if it makes you feel better to think that...drive on.
My first question is why did they do it when he was in NYC?
What are they hiding?

Maybe because they didn't want to deal with trying to get him to move out of the way? And if the FBI did try to lay hands on him, would the Secret Service stop them?

Or maybe today was when the warrants came through. You know the FBI would have been super careful and very thorough with the warrants.

I don't think the law is even a consideration this time.
The Biden DOJ is just trying to see what they can get away with.
If you accept this then you're not really an American.
They had no right to break into Trump's home or break into all of his associates homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe because they didn't want to deal with trying to get him to move out of the way? And if the FBI did try to lay hands on him, would the Secret Service stop them?

Or maybe today was when the warrants came through. You know the FBI would have been super careful and very thorough with the warrants.
These warrants were timed....and the reason they did it when he wasn't home was because they wanted to take everything that wasn't nailed down. They broke into his safe and stole everything in it.
That means they weren't looking for those documents....but it does mean they were looking for dirt.
Any judge would take the evidence found in this raid and throw it out of court because of the 4th Amendment....illegal search and seizure.

It was a legal search warrant. And executed properly, as far as I can tell.
Geez, Mr. WinterBorn. And you're so cute too. This is weaponizing the FBI to make sure the Deep State Communists running the Democrat Party can crush the Constitution and start making certain that a parking ticket in a small town deserves an FBI raid if that person is a Republican Presidential opponent for the next presidential election. That is definitely not in accordance with the spirit of the Constitution. :(

These warrants were timed....and the reason they did it when he wasn't home was because they wanted to take everything that wasn't nailed down. They broke into his safe and stole everything in it.
That means they weren't looking for those documents....but it does mean they were looking for dirt.
Any judge would take the evidence found in this raid and throw it out of court because of the 4th Amendment....illegal search and seizure.
The Democrats already have a judge who allowed the warrant of this little panty raid, and I'm absolutely certain they already may have a nice, big fat check on the way to a numbered Swiss-like bank account. This whole thing just sucks.

Sleepy Joe must really be nervous about the possibility of being disposed of in 2024.

Only reason possible to try and take out the Republican candidate in advance of the election.

Other countries have done this kind of terrorism on the Loyal Opposition as well.

Geez, Mr. WinterBorn. And you're so cute too. This is weaponizing the FBI to make sure the Deep State Communists running the Democrat Party can crush the Constitution and start making certain that a parking ticket in a small town deserves an FBI raid if that person is a Republican Presidential opponent for the next presidential election. That is definitely not in accordance with the spirit of the Constitution. :(

Thanks. I am sure you are cute too.

I doubt this raid was over a parking ticket. And if the FBI had proper warrants, it was not an unconstitutional search.

IMHO, the best way to avoid this sort of crazed party politics is to remove the political party system. People are welcome to gather as they choose, but no more separate primaries or elections.

"It was a legal search warrant. And executed properly, as far as I can tell."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe the poster Winter Born offers the most traction-full observation about this Mara-Lago event. And that includes on this short thread and also that huge nearby thread on the event.

I mean by that ---- implementing such an action against the residence of a former president is huge. Really huge.
Stakes are high. Really high.
Careers and reputations are on the line.

Thus we circle back to Winter Born's view .....it was a legal search warrant because......because it friggin' had to be!
i's were dotted and t's crossed 5 times...because.....because they friggin' had to be!

This action, by the on-scene agents, by the prosecutors who filed for the warrant, by the judge who signed the warrant......will likely be an experience that will be a milestone in the rest of their lives. They will tell the tales of it to their grandkids. It is historical. And they know that.

And they would be careful on how their actions will resonate down through history. In short, the preparation would have been diligent and extensive. The documentation wide and deep. The argument to the court detailed, sound and solid. Because.......

Well, because every single one of those men and women want very very much to CYA.
They do not want some slow-leak politician or some Trump enabler to be able to find a chink in their armor.

The eventual behind-the-scenes details of the prep and the execution of this action will be fascinating when it goes to book publishing.

Other than that I'm middling neutral on this FBI raid to implement a search warrant.

Forum List

Back