Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don’t see how this guy has any credibility whatsoever,” Jesse Watters said of FBI Director Chris Wray. “He’s got to go.” (Watters did not seem to care that Wray was appointed not by the radical Democrats, but by Trump himself.)
Defund the police FBI?

The left wants us to react. Keep your cool. THis is why they've been culling the military of conservatives and christians. They'd LOVE to have an excuse to eliminate entire communities of Trump supporters. There are other things we can do. One is to make sure President Trump is protected and to make sure he is in office in 2024. He is the kingmaker of 2022. THIS is why the LEFT is going apeshit.

This attack by the filthy Leftest will energize Trump's base.

Mark my words, Trump in a 2nd term will not be anywhere near as 'MAGA" as he was in round one.
He's a NewYork billionaire raised by one.

To believe he is in touch with average Americans and especially Republicans is a bit odd.
I hope I'm wrong but the establishment plays a long and complex game far ahead of most.

Look around at humanity.

I never believe these "3D chess" claims. Not from any quarter. We're too stupid.

Well, he’s never grabbed my ass that a-hole. I’d kick his fat ass. Not because I’m such a tough guy, but because he’s a sissy boy. Just for a start…..But he has fraud students out of an education and stole my tax dollars by miss using funds from his charity he used for tax deductions. Many, many, many more….

None of those were proven I believe. They were allegations.
But even IF those are true....I find it par for the course you can't see how much more criminal and fraudulent your side is.

Or how about bragging that you withheld $1,000,000,000 in aid to Ukraine unless Z fired the prosecutor investigating your family cash cow?
Because there was no actual investigation. The prosecutor was fired because he was corrupt and wasting US taxpayer money we were graciously giving Ukraine to become less corrupt.

Mark my words, Trump in a 2nd term will not be anywhere near as 'MAGA" as he was in round one.
He's a NewYork billionaire raised by one.

To believe he is in touch with average Americans and especially Republicans is a bit odd.
I hope I'm wrong but the establishment plays a long and complex game far ahead of most.
Part of the establishment actually wants Trump to run in 2024, because they think they have a better chance than someone like Desantis who will slaughter them.

So the Democrat filth have put us in a recession, given us tremendous inflation, untenable price of gas at the pump, allowed millions of Illegals to flood into our country, turned our military into queers, raised our taxes and the assholes are destroying our Justice system to attack Biden's political opponents?
That's about the size of it. The enemy democrats aren't after Trump so much as they are after us. Trump is just in the way.

Time for a NATO of red states to counter communists.

There is anger in this country. We simply are tired of leftist fucks like you. You on Biden knee pads. Stop living in denial

LOLOL

Like anyone gives a shit y'all are throwing yet another temper tantrum.

200.gif

Let it all out -- you'll feel better. :itsok:

This has truly been the most entertaining thread on this forum ever.

Your anger is so scary! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

I think this sums it up perfectly....and yes, there is massive denial going on on the Right.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

This had better be good. Open and shut. Iron clad. And significant in scope.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall when they were planning to go to the judge. I wonder how many times "holy shit, we can't fuck this up" was said.

Moar flop sweat

You mean the multiple pronged attack on Trump by a corrupted justice system and security apparatus run by Democrats over the four years of the Trump presidency and two years into Biden‘s just so Trump can’t run again in 2024?

Its kinda obvious why the Left, Democrats and the statists are so terrified of Trump. He isn’t corrupted like they are, and will dismantle their grip on this country.
If Trump broke any laws, should he be held accountable?

Yes or no?

"Whataboutism" is a term progs use to say they are proud to be hypocrites.
What word/term would you prefer I use when Hannity won't talk about trumps raid but immediately deflected to:

"What about Hillary and her emails."
"What about Hunter and his laptops, and whores and crack."

Hannity knows what his audience wants to hear so he deflects from the real issue at hand and resorts to whataboutisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back