Trump Wants to Build the FBI a New and Spectacular Building in DC

This is the same FBI that raided Mar-a-Lago with a CNN crew behind them. It's the same FBI that MAGA claimed staged January 6th and then subsequently targeted those who entered the Capitol building, who they now claim are political prisoners rotting away in abusive prisons. It's the same FBI who spied on concerned parents at school board meetings.

Do Trump's supporters agree that the FBI deserves a "new and spectacular building?"

Don't know but we do know we need a new full set of everyone who works there.

I know who builds FBI buildings very well. They'll be happy. On a side, I don't believe govt. agencies deserve the best buildings, but they get them on our dime.

On another side, one of the ingredients for destroying the USA under the 45 declarations of communist takeover, which is most CLEARLY being carried out by the left is to destroy the FBI. It reads: 35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

What better way to destroy the FBI then from within, which the left has proved to act on.
The FBI discredited itself, decades ago.

“DeSantis: I'm going to move federal agencies out of DC.”

“Trump: I want a 'new and spectacular' building for the FBI in the best location in DC.”

Both DeSantis and Trump are unfit to be president.

There are a lot of good reasons to move agencies out of DC and into the areas they serve. This was one of the things Trump did that I agreed with.

Nope victim of your own bullshit. You brought this shit own yourself. Now the adults are going to punish the children.
I suggest President Trump appoints Rudy Giuliani to Attorney General. And Mike Flynn Director of the FBI.
Sure Me. Goebbels. It’s always the Jews or the commies or the leftists that brought it on themselves

Take heed folks

This is the Republican Party now

This is the same FBI that raided Mar-a-Lago with a CNN crew behind them. It's the same FBI that MAGA claimed staged January 6th and then subsequently targeted those who entered the Capitol building, who they now claim are political prisoners rotting away in abusive prisons. It's the same FBI who spied on concerned parents at school board meetings.

Do Trump's supporters agree that the FBI deserves a "new and spectacular building?"

I don’t suppose I know why it matters where they are. It’s not like being in one state over another is going to change how they operate..

Neither one of them has the brains to remember what they said last week. In the extremely unlikely event that one of them ends up president neither one of them will follow through on their "promises".

DC is the crown jewel for swamp creatures. Not America. Trump is a POS RINO who doesn't want to drain the swamp. He wants to be King Toad.

Last edited:
This is how a good conman works. Say two opposing things, then claim he didn't really mean one of them when it comes up.

Trump wants a new FBI headquarters now. But not that long ago said he wanted to defund the FBI. He's talking out of both sides of his mouth, knowing his supporters will pick the one they like best, and run with it.

Forum List

Back