Trump to Social Security: Drop Dead

Social Security and Medicare.

Reasons why I don’t vote republican at the federal level.

Social Security is a Government Run Ponzi Scheme and it should never have been started in the first place.

Actually it's been around a long long time and isn't even close to going broke. You mistake SS for all those corporate welfare programs, highways, and pork Congress spends the General Fund on, and the tax subsidies for outsourcing, interest deductions on mortgages, military spending, FEMA, etc., etc.

And you are for it because Rump wants it? II have already seen the results of his last Tax Break. I am on SS. He used Medicare to offset and then some, his tax break to his rich buddies. I get a 3 buck tax break but lose 10 on my Part B. Meanwhile, his buddies get to buy more Mercedes Benz luxury cars and really big boats.
I'm in favor of it because the money belongs to the people who earned it, not The State.....A stand on principle, which you would know absolutely nothing about, as evidenced by your immediate invocation of the class envy card.

Congress encourages HMOs and Big Pharm to use Medicare like their own private piggy bank, and refuse to budget enough compliance officers and fraud investigators to make a dent in the theivery from nursing homes and the like, all big donors to both Parties. Then they tell The Stupid it is all 'going broke n stuff', but then tell them all those theives need bigger tax breaks n stuff. They actually buy that idiotic dissonance.

Disagree Medicare and SS are ponzi schemes.
Google "fixes" for SS and Medicare and you will see that they are "fixable", fairly easily.

Social Security relies on an ever increasing number of contributors coming in at the bottom and it also relies on a certain number of people dying before they ever draw out what they paid into the system.

It is the epitome of a ponzi scheme through and through.

Last edited:
"• The Old-Age and Survivors Insurance (OASI) Trust Fund, which pays retirement and survivors benefits, will be able to pay scheduled benefits on a timely basis until 2034, the same as reported last year. At that time, the fund’s reserves will become depleted and continuing tax income will be sufficient to pay 76 percent of scheduled benefits."
So unless SS is "fixed" we only get 76% of promised benefits after 2034.

View attachment 364483
Medicare is projected to be bankrupt in 2026, only (6) years from now, unless its "fixed".

If Trump and the Republicans do not fix SS and Medicare, and only whine about tax cuts, then they will lose in November.
What part about we print our own money do people not understand? How do you think we sent out those stimulus checks?

When have republicans ever made any serious move to shut down those scams?...One instance would be enough.

20r82d.jpg

Social Security relies on an ever increasing number of contributors coming in at the bottom and it also relies on a certain number of people dying before they ever draw out what they paid into the system.

It is the epitome of a ponzi scheme through and through.
Read the "fixes" to see how to extend SS well into the future. Its a matter of "how" to save SS, not "if" it can be saved.

How Warren Buffett Thinks We Should Fix Social Security | The Motley Fool

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes

Rump is entering into a more dangerous period now. If you think he's insane now, check him out after November 3rd whether he wins or loses. Another "'Here, hold by beer Moment" by Rump.
You seem to have a basic comprehension problem. Disagreeing with ONE of the hundreds of Donald Trump's policies does not mean I think he is insane. I think he is a great President who has been under full attack since the first day he took office from wingers like you who just personally hate him.

Read the "fixes" to see how to extend SS well into the future. Its a matter of "how" to save SS, not "if" it can be saved.

How Warren Buffett Thinks We Should Fix Social Security | The Motley Fool

https://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/planning-to-retire/2014/11/14/5-potential-social-security-fixes
Motley Fool is leftbat propaganda....And fuck Warren Buffett.

Forum List

Back