Trump implemented a policy that undermined one of Bidens biggest achievements !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Trump implemented a policy that undermined and damaged one of Bidens biggest achievements ! i find it ironic that the dem candidate for POTUS the one that calls Trump a racist had one of his biggest legislative achievements undercut by the Trump and says very little about it ! what did Trump do that hurt Biden ?? why he put Criminal Justice Reform and the first step act in place to weaken the 94 crime bill Biden passed ! wow ! why arent the crybaby leftist complaining about it ? you would think dems and Biden would be raising heck about Trump going after policy authored by his opponent during an election ?

Trump implemented a policy that undermined and damaged one of Bidens biggest achievements ! i find it ironic that the dem candidate for POTUS the one that calls Trump a racist had one of his biggest legislative achievements undercut by the Trump and says very little about it ! what did Trump do that hurt Biden ?? why he put Criminal Justice Reform and the first step act in place to undo the 94 crime bill Biden passed ! wow ! why arent the crybaby leftist complaining about it ? you would think dems and Biden would be raising heck about Trump going after policy authored by his opponent during an election ?

We are going to be hearing a lot about the Biden Crime Bill of 1994 in the coming months ahead.

Trump implemented a policy that undermined and damaged one of Bidens biggest achievements ! i find it ironic that the dem candidate for POTUS the one that calls Trump a racist had one of his biggest legislative achievements undercut by the Trump and says very little about it ! what did Trump do that hurt Biden ?? why he put Criminal Justice Reform and the first step act in place to undo the 94 crime bill Biden passed ! wow ! why arent the crybaby leftist complaining about it ?
We are going to be hearing a lot about the Biden Crime Bill of 1994 in the coming months ahead.
the voters need to hear about it !

Trump implemented a policy that undermined and damaged one of Bidens biggest achievements ! i find it ironic that the dem candidate for POTUS the one that calls Trump a racist had one of his biggest legislative achievements undercut by the Trump and says very little about it ! what did Trump do that hurt Biden ?? why he put Criminal Justice Reform and the first step act in place to weaken the 94 crime bill Biden passed ! wow ! why arent the crybaby leftist complaining about it ? you would think dems and Biden would be raising heck about Trump going after policy authored by his opponent during an election ?
that's probably impeachable now.

They're brainwashed. CNN and MSLSD

Biden could shoot infants in broad daylight in Times Square and the left would ignore it, blame Trump

'Achievements'?

In 40 years of politics Biden has no 'achievements'...aside from enriching himself and his son though influence peddling, extortion, and selling out this country lime many of his fellow Democrats have done...

...unless you are talking about his 'criminal justice' bill that separated a lot of blacks from their families by putting them in jail.

Funny you mention this... I came across a video by Jimmy Dore, comedian and Bernie Sanders supporter, that addresses this topic...

I found it interesting and sad:

Jimmy is not a happy man...

'Achievements'?

In 40 years of politics Biden has no 'achievements'...aside from enriching himself and his son though influence peddling, extortion, and selling out this country lime many of his fellow Democrats have done...

...unless you are talking about his 'criminal justice' bill that separated a lot of blacks from their families by putting them in jail.
yep thats exactly what im talking about ! and Donald Trump recognized the injustice in bidens racist policy and did something about it !

still havent had one dem point out anything biden has done to help African Americans..........where yall at dems ?

Payback will be a bitch OP.

Remember, turnabout is fair play.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back