WaPo: Joe Biden's Gun Control 'Terrible For Working Class Firearm Owners'

I literally don't know ANYONE that's planning to vote for Biden. Everyone in my circle, the people I know, the places I go, people I talk to, they have absolutely NOTHING good to say about democrats in general. They are FED UP with the riots and BLM and tearing down statues. That is ALL on the democrats, and people will NOT forget come November. I think most minds are already made up, and Biden doesn't stand a chance. He can thank AOC and her squad, the rioters, the anarchists, the BLM, the looting, the burning, all the HATE WHITEY rhetoric and racist REEDUCATION for WHITE EMPLOYEES to UNDO THEIR WHITENESS... ya... people know EXACTLY what party that's ALL TIED TO, and they HATE IT. Throw in Hidin' Biden's whack job unconstitutional gun ideas and that's just extra nails in his coffin.

Last edited:
What AR-15? I have no clue what Biden is talking about? No one has any AR-15s?! Except that democrat lawyer in St. Louis, McClosky?
$200 for each AR-15 and another $200 for each high capacity magazine?
I'm sure that all those very nice MS-13 fellas will pay up.

What AR-15? I have no clue what Biden is talking about? No one has any AR-15s?! Except that democrat lawyer in St. Louis, McClosky?
$200 for each AR-15 and another $200 for each high capacity magazine?
I'm sure that all those very nice MS-13 fellas will pay up.

It's an oped by Breitbart. If it were really true, it wouldn't be on Breitbart. I read that article and was amazed that anyone would believe it outside of a funny farm. But you go ahead, it's right up there with "Biden wants to defund the Police Departments".

• Banned
I literally don't know ANYONE that's planning to vote for Biden. Everyone in my circle, the people I know, the places I go, people I talk to, they have absolutely NOTHING good to say about democrats in general. They are FED UP with the riots and BLM and tearing down statues. That is ALL on the democrats, and people will NOT forget come November. I think most minds are already made up, and Biden doesn't stand a chance. He can thank AOC and her squad, the rioters, the anarchists, the BLM, the looting, the burning, all the HATE WHITEY rhetoric and racist REEDUCATION for WHITE EMPLOYEES to UNDO THEIR WHITENESS... ya... people know EXACTLY what party that's ALL TIED TO, and they HATE IT. Throw in Hidin' Biden's unconstitutional gun grab and that's just extra nails in his coffin.
I agree!

It's an oped by Breitbart. If it were really true, it wouldn't be on Breitbart. I read that article and was amazed that anyone would believe it outside of a funny farm. But you go ahead, it's right up there with "Biden wants to defund the Police Departments".
It was PUBLISHED on the WASHINGTON POST you idiot...

An op-ed published by the Washington Post explains Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s proposed gun controls would be “terrible for working class firearm owners.”

It was PUBLISHED on the WASHINGTON POST you idiot...

And,, as usual, it's taken out of context. You fruitcakes subsituted Biden for O'Roarke. From the supporting link that Breibart gave from the Washington Post. The title has nothing to do with anything Biden has said.

Biden’s gun control plan is terrible for working class firearm owners

Former congressman Beto O’Rourke (D-Tex.) may have pulled the most attention with his brash anti-gun rhetoric during the primaries, but Biden’s less ambitious plan still offers plenty of cause for alarm for firearm owners. Alongside a raft of more common-sense measures (and a confusing aside about “smart gun technology”), its centerpiece is a ban on the manufacture and sale of what are known as “assault weapons,” with a proposal to bring their regulation under the National Firearms Act. This 1934 law currently applies to “machine guns” (i.e. fully automatic firearms), silencers and short-barreled rifles, but Biden’s plan would extend it to apply to what he characterizes as “assault weapons,” meaning semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with interchangeable magazines that fire intermediate cartridges (the most notorious of wh

Your reading an comprehension skills are nearing zero as your brain is melted by the "Awe" of the Great Orange Whale.

It's quite funny that the Left still thinks there's any real chance for gun control in this country. They lost that fight 20 years ago.

Don't let facts get in the way of truth, er, I mean, truth is better than facts....er

Here is Biden's gun control plan, in his 2020 platform:

Don't let facts get in the way of truth, er, I mean, truth is better than facts....er

Here is Biden's gun control plan, in his 2020 platform:

A few states already do this and more. For instance, in Boston, you are not allowed to HAVE an AR-15 unless have a damned good reason. And the gunkooks can't qualify. California, you can't have an AR-15 unless you are cop on duty. There are other areas that either outlawed them outright or have severely limited the AR. While not outright outlawing the AR, many states have laws on the books to limit the AR.

And therein lies the crux. Unless the Feds can get Congress and the Courts to place the AR and the AK into the same reasoning that they used to slowly get rid of the Thompson Model 1921 then the Feds have no power to do what the Democratic Plank wants. It's not up to the Feds who are limited by at least 3 Articles in the US Constitution, it's up the States and lower governments to do it if they feel that it's for the best of the community under the State's Constitutions.

That aside, Biden did not say he was going to treat the AR like the Thompson. And idiot called it "Assault Rifles". Won't stand up in court. Now, had he said "AR-15/AK-47 and the various clones" most of that might stand. We have many of those laws in Colorado already and you can still go out and buy an AR or Clone by passing a simple background check. What's funny, the Gunshops and Pawn Shops have tons of these at some really good prices but they mostly just gather dust. The AR Cult was broken and now the gun has to stand on it's own and falls dramatically short unless you are going to have 4 mags of 30 rounds and are going to shoot up a school.

The reality is, the AR is a cult gun, nothing more. And the term Assault Weapon has been bounced by every court it's been presented to. It's not the gun, so much, it's the cult and the fruitcakes that are part of that Cult that keeps shooting masses of People.

And,, as usual, it's taken out of context. You fruitcakes subsituted Biden for O'Roarke. From the supporting link that Breibart gave from the Washington Post. The title has nothing to do with anything Biden has said.

Biden’s gun control plan is terrible for working class firearm owners

Former congressman Beto O’Rourke (D-Tex.) may have pulled the most attention with his brash anti-gun rhetoric during the primaries, but Biden’s less ambitious plan still offers plenty of cause for alarm for firearm owners. Alongside a raft of more common-sense measures (and a confusing aside about “smart gun technology”), its centerpiece is a ban on the manufacture and sale of what are known as “assault weapons,” with a proposal to bring their regulation under the National Firearms Act. This 1934 law currently applies to “machine guns” (i.e. fully automatic firearms), silencers and short-barreled rifles, but Biden’s plan would extend it to apply to what he characterizes as “assault weapons,” meaning semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with interchangeable magazines that fire intermediate cartridges (the most notorious of wh

Your reading an comprehension skills are nearing zero as your brain is melted by the "Awe" of the Great Orange Whale.
It's not like liberals know a damn thing about firearms.

simple-rifle-chart.jpg

It's not like liberals know a damn thing about firearms.

simple-rifle-chart.jpg

You are wrong. Countries that are on the Federal Bad Boy list can't buy a M-16 or M-4. But they do buy the AR-15 and the AR operates exactly as efficient in killing lots of people in the hands of a scare shitless 18 year old with very little training. One of the things the US Military teaches you is to leave the selector alone and only use safe and semi position. The 11 Commandment of Combat is, it is a sin to run out of ammo before the firefight concludes.

You are wrong. Countries that are on the Federal Bad Boy list can't buy a M-16 or M-4. But they do buy the AR-15 and the AR operates exactly as efficient in killing lots of people in the hands of a scare shitless 18 year old with very little training. One of the things the US Military teaches you is to leave the selector alone and only use safe and semi position. The 11 Commandment of Combat is, it is a sin to run out of ammo before the firefight concludes.
Keep your damn hands off my Second Amendment. You don't get to dictate what people need.

And are proving every day gun control is a bad idea.

There is only one country on the Planet with NO gun regulations and that is Yemen. Ever wonder why that's such a shithole? All I have to say is, we have common sense gun regs in Colorado. And since passed them,, the Mass Shootings have stopped completely. And I can still buy an AR just by walking into any gunshop or pawnshop with just my ID and signature.

Enough of this second rate 2nd amendment BS. If you want to talk about that,, start your own thread. I'll monitor it and quote the law.

There is only one country on the Planet with NO gun regulations and that is Yemen. Ever wonder why that's such a shithole? All I have to say is, we have common sense gun regs in Colorado. And since passed them,, the Mass Shootings have stopped completely. And I can still buy an AR just by walking into any gunshop or pawnshop with just my ID and signature.

Enough of this second rate 2nd amendment BS. If you want to talk about that,, start your own thread. I'll monitor it and quote the law.
You support Red Flag laws. Why do you hate freedom?

Forum List

Back