Trump pardons Ethel and Julius Rosenberg!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

President Donald Trump will pardon Ethel and Julius Rosenberg posthumously, the White House announced today. The Rosenbergs were convicted of providing top secret information about US technology and nuclear weapon designs to the Soviets, and were executed in 1953 for their crimes. Now, Trump’s Administration claims they were actually innocent.​
“They’ve done so much for Russia… I mean America,” Trump said about the decision. He elaborated on the Rosenbergs, saying “They were tremendous people, and I will tell you they loved America just as much as I do, though not quite as much as I do, because I love America the most, but they loved America a lot.”​
When asked about his motivation for the decision, Trump explained “my friends told me they love the Rosenbergs so much. They told me the Rosenbergs were very fine people, and so I decided to pardon them.” When pressed to reveal which friends had spoken so highly of the Rosenbergs, he deflected. “I have lots of friends; no one has as many friends as me,” he said. “You probably don’t have friends, but I have many many friends.”​
When asked why the White House decided to do this, despite all the evidence that the Rosenbergs actually were traitors, and the fact that they they have been dead for 67 years, Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said “They were the victims of a hoax to hurt good Americans, and so the U.S. is recognizing this awful mistake now.”​
Trump also commented on the evidence that the Rosenbergs were traitors. “There is no evidence,” he said. “They were treated very unfairly; they said they were not spies. It was very unfair.”​
The decision to pardon the Rosenbergs will likely be well-received by Trump’s base. “This is exactly what America needs right now,” Trump supporter Cliff White said. “We can’t let the Russians tell us who to execute.”​

Screen-Shot-2020-07-14-at-4.04.38-PM.png

President Donald Trump will pardon Ethel and Julius Rosenberg posthumously, the White House announced today. The Rosenbergs were convicted of providing top secret information about US technology and nuclear weapon designs to the Soviets, and were executed in 1953 for their crimes. Now, Trump’s Administration claims they were actually innocent.​
“They’ve done so much for Russia… I mean America,” Trump said about the decision. He elaborated on the Rosenbergs, saying “They were tremendous people, and I will tell you they loved America just as much as I do, though not quite as much as I do, because I love America the most, but they loved America a lot.”​
When asked about his motivation for the decision, Trump explained “my friends told me they love the Rosenbergs so much. They told me the Rosenbergs were very fine people, and so I decided to pardon them.” When pressed to reveal which friends had spoken so highly of the Rosenbergs, he deflected. “I have lots of friends; no one has as many friends as me,” he said. “You probably don’t have friends, but I have many many friends.”​
When asked why the White House decided to do this, despite all the evidence that the Rosenbergs actually were traitors, and the fact that they they have been dead for 67 years, Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said “They were the victims of a hoax to hurt good Americans, and so the U.S. is recognizing this awful mistake now.”​
Trump also commented on the evidence that the Rosenbergs were traitors. “There is no evidence,” he said. “They were treated very unfairly; they said they were not spies. It was very unfair.”​
The decision to pardon the Rosenbergs will likely be well-received by Trump’s base. “This is exactly what America needs right now,” Trump supporter Cliff White said. “We can’t let the Russians tell us who to execute.”​

Why dont you grow up?

Why dont you grow up?

When people grow up, they become Republicans.

I know it's satire but the sad truth is that Ethel and Julius Rosenberg only sold atomic secrets the the Soviet Union.Hillary Clinton sold them the uranium.Hillary should have gotten the electric chair.

I know it's satire but the sad truth is that Ethel and Julius Rosenberg only sold atomic secrets the the Soviet Union.Hillary Clinton sold them the uranium.Hillary should have gotten the electric chair.

That whopper left on the southbound train.

No she didn't. 5 investigations since Trump took office all say she didn't do any of the things you idiots claim she did. Trump, on the other hand, is spending his last days pardoning all of his criminal co-conspirators who refused to "rat him out", all of whom were charged by a Grand Jury, and all of whom either plead guilty or were found guilty by a jury of their peers, due to overwhelming evidence.

The ink wasn't even dry on General Flynn's pardon before he was advocating Trump declare Martial Law to overturn the results of the election - armed insurrection against the Constitutionally election government. He should be court martialled.

Why dont you grow up?

You mean, Trump cultists. they ate the Republicans.

The decision to pardon the Rosenbergs will likely be well-received by Trump’s base. “This is Texactly what America needs right now,” Trump supporter Cliff White said. “We can’t let the Russians tell us who to execute.”​

Why dont you grow up?

Actually, when they grow old......................and senile.

I KNEW someone was going to bring this up! :)
A story conjured up out of thin air....kinda like Hunter's laptop. :auiqs.jpg:
But Hunter’s laptop is real.

It's not. Now how do we tell who is correct?

The soggy laptop....:heehee:

That blind computer repairman seems to have mysteriously disappeared! :laugh:

Why dont you grow up?
I've grown up ! Bigger and stronger and smarter than anyone and the mushroom in my pants is bigger, harder and shoots farther than Trumps. Stormy offered me 145 grand for a shot ! I told her she wasn't worthy !
Sorry. Pardon me. :stir:

And you know this because Rudy Guiliani told you. After he went to the Ukraine and hung out with the Russian spies, who hacked Burisma, to get access to real emails to use to create the fake emails on "Hunter's Laptop".

And you know this because Rudy Guiliani told you. After he went to the Ukraine and hung out with the Russian spies, who hacked Burisma, to get access to real emails to use to create the fake emails on "Hunter's Laptop".
I believe the FBI has publicly stated they have the laptop. No?

Forum List

Back