Incompetent anti-Trump Judge Loses one of the Jurors

I harassed no one, so you can put that where the sun don't shine. The left is notorious for harassing, cancelling and attacking those who think differently. Wear a red hat and see what they do. Write the name, "TRUMP!" on the sidewalk in chalk and watch the fireworks.

So you back Trump's calls for violence without being violent yourself?

They’ll get 18 to start the trial. But if they lose one every three days they will be one short of twelve in 21 days.

The stealth ones will not report being influenced because their minds are made up. So the only way to avoid a mistrial is to have at least twelve stealthies.
I can wait for the outcome.

I can wait for the outcome.
This trial is the outcome.

Nobody on this board is really expecting a conviction from this weak of a case. Except for a few exceptionally stupid bot-like members I won't embarrass by naming.

Trump is confined to court every weekday during election season. That's the desired outcome.

Trump will gain popularity and support every day he is treated like this, so he can save the energy he spends jetting around the country for when he's president. He'll need to uproot the deepstate and replace it with a government that respects its elected leaders, in the White House and Congress.

The big loser will be Alvin Bragg, who will look dumb for losing a case that all the media is telling the Dems too stupid to even post on message boards is a sure winner.

Nobody on this board is really expecting a conviction from this weak of a case. Except for a few exceptionally stupid bot-like members I won't embarrass by naming.

Trump is confined to court every weekday during election season. That's the desired outcome.

Trump will gain popularity and support every day he is treated like this, so he can save the energy he spends jetting around the country for when he's president. He'll need to uproot the deepstate and replace it with a government that respects its elected leaders, in the White House and Congress.

The big loser will be Alvin Bragg, who will look dumb for losing a case that all the media is telling the Dems too stupid to even post on message boards is a sure winner.
Trump is facing 23 felony charges of falsifying business records
A jury struggling for consensus will trade some off

Cohen went to jail for this payoff….why shouldn’t Trump?

Poor Trumpy. His game is being outplayed.

Trump is facing 23 felony charges of falsifying business records
A jury struggling for consensus will trade some off

Cohen went to jail for this payoff….why shouldn’t Trump?
If it is such a sure thing, why did the feds turn down the campaign finance case? Why did Bragg initially drop the falsifying records case, even though two of his staff attorneys quit on him over it?

Why did Bragg wait so long to prosecute? Why did he let the statute of limitations run out on the misdemeanor and then have to embarrass himself by bumping it up to a fellony just so he could beat the SoL?

What is the best evidence Bragg has that Trump falsified even one record, much less thirty-something?

If it is such a sure thing, why did the feds turn down the campaign finance case?
Because Barr was running interference for Trump every time he could.

What is the best evidence Bragg has that Trump falsified even one record, much less thirty-something?
He claimed he paid for legal fees, when he was compensating Cohen for hush money.

This is going to keep happening. They’ll need dozens of alternates to avoid a mistrial, not just six.

Addressing the court, the juror said family, friends and colleagues had reached out to her after deducing through press accounts that she was on the jury.

"I don't believe at this point that I can be fair and unbiased, and let the outside influences not affect my decision-making in the courtroom," said the juror, who had been one of seven selected earlier this week

Of course jurors’ friends and family will know they’re on the jury. The news reported two lawyers have been selected, of all people. I would think lawyers would know how to avoid jury duty so I’m sure they are stealth jurors. It wont be hard for their coworkers to guess when they unexpectedly take the time off.

Of course all the jurors’ peeps will tell them “you better/better not find him innocent/guilty.” Will the anti-Trump judge dismiss them all?
1713663201498.png

And there is 0.0% chance that MAGA will do that. You guys crave violence.
They're just catching up to the left, which has resorted to violence for decades. Any juror who votes for acquittal will face retaliation from the left, it's what they do.

So you back Trump's calls for violence without being violent yourself?
I've backed TRUMP!'s supposed calls to violence the same way I backed Obama's calls to bring a gun to a knife fight. IOW, not at all. You see, I don't have to either be violent or endorse it to call it out when I see it.

1/6. “They can’t vote if they can’t breathe”--MAGA supporter.
Like I said years ago, the right has decided it's time to get in the mud where the democrats have been for decades. It's only going to get worse, because the democrats can't figure out what's going on and won't get out of the mud. You have one, ONE riot to point at, the left has been waging riots for a long time, with deadly results. They got away with true insurrection while whining about a single riot.

Like I said years ago, the right has decided it's time to get in the mud where the democrats have been for decades. It's only going to get worse, because the democrats can't figure out what's going on and won't get out of the mud. You have one, ONE riot to point at, the left has been waging riots for a long time, with deadly results. They got away with true insurrection while whining about a single riot.
1/6-“Hang Mike Pence.” MAGA supporters.

Forum List

Back